PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me please?

taker124ever
05-09-2010, 04:29 AM
I have some kind of pain on the back of my tongue. It hurts really bad. I cant eat or swallow without it hurting and now I can barely open my mouth with it hurting. It seems to be getting worst everyday. I think I had the same thing before and the doctor gave me some medicine but going to the doctor is not possible for me right now. It feels like a cut on the very back of my tongue but I'm not sure. I tried reaching back there to look or feel for it but I just start gagging when I do.

I dont know if this is a proper place to post this but I couldnt find any other website that can help so I thought I would ask hoping that someone may know somthing. I am desperate!

If anyone can tell me what it might be and/or what I can do to get rid of it I would be very greatfull.

Any help would be apreciatted.

Thanks.

John
05-09-2010, 08:34 AM
Sometimes I have a pain at the back of my tongue.. It'll go. It's fine.

Kellie
05-09-2010, 09:02 AM
I think you should see a doctor, its probably nothing serious but you shouldnt be like that, maybe some sort of infection or maybe tonsillitis. or maybe something as simple as ulcers

hope things get better soon

Kenpachi Zaraki
05-09-2010, 08:37 PM
Don't listen to John he's English they have bad oral health :shifty:

It might be ulcers Kellie's right

taker124ever
05-09-2010, 10:28 PM
well if it is an ulcer... is there anything you guys think I can do at home to get rid of it or reduce the pain?

Kellie
05-09-2010, 11:36 PM
Gargle salt water, maybe a teaspoon of salt to a cup of water, it works wonders

taker124ever
05-09-2010, 11:47 PM
Thanks alot people!