PDA

View Full Version : Lilian Garcia responds to Mick Foley defending her

Konan
05-12-2010, 07:46 PM
Former WWE ring announcer Lilian Garcia has publicly thanked Mick Foley for coming to her rescue after Foley called out Triple H for making fun of Lilian's appearance when she returned to RAW for one night last month.

Mick Foley published a blog on MySpace criticizing Triple H for mocking Lilian Garcia during her appearance on the April 19th episode of RAW. Triple H made a joke about Garcia “horsing around” - a reference to an inside joke among some WWE employees that Lilian has a horse-shaped face.

Garcia wrote the following message to Foley on her Twitter account today (Twitter.com/liliangarcia):

“Mick Foley, this tweet’s for you!! I really appreciate your kind words and the compassion you showed in your blog. Your care for my feelings proves what a loving, caring and wonderful human being you are. This is why I truly miss working with you. You are one of a kind!! Thank you, love you!!”

DUKE NUKEM
05-12-2010, 08:22 PM
i think Lilian is a good looking woman, thanks for the post Konan

Kage
05-12-2010, 09:16 PM
Triple H is making fun of peoples faces? Cuz he looks like Tucan Sam for crying out loud.

Smartmark
05-12-2010, 10:14 PM
^^ :lmao:

Foley is God!

Thanx for posting Konan!

Travicity
05-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Mick Foley once put down HHH Saying he had the world's biggest nose. But this probably means Lillian's coming to TNA.

aoessand
05-13-2010, 04:53 AM
rofl damn i didnt think it had anything behind it, well trips really shouldnt be talking about peoples face, with his nose i mean that thing should have its own zip code.