PDA

View Full Version : Bret Michaels Back to The Apprentice

Kellie
05-13-2010, 11:50 AM
Bret Michaels is recovering from a brain hemorrhage, yet he’s already planning on returning to the limelight! Apparently Bret is planning on being on the finale of The Celebrity Apprentice.

Donald Trump spilled the news to Access Hollywood, saying “What he’s done is amazing. He had, essentially, an explosion in his brain and he’s really doing better. He’s having a little bit of a difficult time, but he’s really doing better and I know one thing, I don’t know if it’s going to happen, but he wants to be — in two weeks — on the finale of Celebrity Apprentice. He wants to be there.”

As fans know, Bret is still technically in the competition—his illness forced him out of the show. Also competing for the top prize of being crowned “The Celebrity Apprentice” is Sharon Osbourne, Holly Robinson-Peete, Maria Kanelis and Curtis Stone.

“He’s a real fighter,” Donald added. “He turned out to be a real fighter. I wasn’t sure about Bret when I first met him. I wasn’t sure. People had different thoughts. He’s turned out to be a highly competitive guy who everyone liked.”

We think Donald should give Bret an honorary position just for what he went through! But we’re sure the other contestants wouldn’t be too happy about that. We’re happy he’s feeling well enough to come back to TV!

hollyscoop.com