PDA

View Full Version : Kendra and Hank Splitting Over Sex Tape

Kellie
05-13-2010, 11:52 AM
Kendra Wilkinson's hubby Hank Baskett is reportedly so upset about her alleged sex tape, he's considering leaving her.

He's not necessary upset about the existence of the tape, but the fact that she was shopping it around in 2008 when they were engaged to be married.

“Hank is totally upset and embarrassed,” a source told Life & Style magazine of the sex tape. He’s so angry.

“The main reason he’s embarrassed is his team’s [possible] reaction. He needs to concentrate on his career right now, and this just creates more distractions for him.”

Documents prove that Kendra was shopping around multiple tapes, but had a change of heart. “Kendra’s sex tape was shopped to me two years ago,” said celeb sex-tape broker Kevin Blatt. “It was done by a person who said he was Kendra’s manager.”

Shopping around your own sex tape is so shameless and disgusting, we can't believe Kendra would stoop so low!

hollyscoop.com

Glorious Maxxwell
05-13-2010, 03:51 PM
Shopping around your own sex tape is so shameless and disgusting, we can't believe Kendra would stoop so low!

Pffftt... I don't lol... That girl is pretty shameless... I mean shit... letting the cameraman, for the shows she's been on, film her while she changes clothes... pretty obviously... it's not just a camera in the closet or anything...

The girl is a whore, obviously...

DUKE NUKEM
05-13-2010, 04:56 PM
well that did not take long kendra is a dumb a#s , thanks for the post kellie