PDA

View Full Version : New WWE Women's Champion & IC Championship Update

Konan
05-16-2010, 07:16 AM
Drew McIntyre was reinstated on Smackdown by Vince McMahon after being fired by Teddy Long last week. He was also crowned WWE Intercontinental Champion again after Kofi Kingston defeated Christian in the final of the Intercontinental Title tournament. Kofi was forced to give the belt back to Teddy Long.

- Layla won the WWE Women's Champion after defeating Beth Phoenix on last night's SmackDown. Beth Phoenix was injured at last week's WWE Superstars tapings against Rosa Mendes. She suffered a bruised bone, torn & displaced Meniscus, a sprained MCL and a torn ACT. She will undergo surgery in Alabama with Dr. James Andrews this week.

JohnCenaFan28
05-16-2010, 08:13 AM
I'm so happy that Layla finally won the women's title, maybe now they can continue the eternal feud of Kelly vs. Layla?

Smartmark
05-16-2010, 08:34 AM
WTF are they doing? I guess Kofi will get the title back at Over The Edge since they are booked for a match.

I can't believe they put the belt on Leyla. Again WWE have no worthy Womens Champions :no:

JohnCenaFan28
05-16-2010, 10:05 AM
Layla has improved drastically from her first match with Kelly Kelly on ECW back in 2007. Also, Layla is an amazing heel on the mic so she's got that covered.

DUKE NUKEM
05-16-2010, 02:58 PM
Layla is alittle better they she was a year ago, thanks for the post Konan

jedi71
05-16-2010, 06:10 PM
layla is not bad as womens champion but why go thru this ic title tournament and crown a solid ic champion who deserves a strong push to give it to drew who hasent done nothing but beat up matt hardy and mid card talent at best.