PDA

View Full Version : Big changes coming to TNA this week?

Konan
05-16-2010, 06:31 PM
Credit: F4WOnline.com

According to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio, TNA will be making a lot of budget cutbacks starting this week. Meltzer described the situation as "not good" and things are "going to start happening soon."

Metalitia
05-16-2010, 07:35 PM
Budget cutbacks can never really be deemed as good but perhaps it's gonna provide the opportunity for TNA to cut their roster down and focus on their best talent

DUKE NUKEM
05-16-2010, 08:29 PM
^ i hope thats the case, thanks for the post Konan

Staynes
05-16-2010, 08:44 PM
Well then prepare for a lot of whining b/c they will cut alot of the X divison and a few Knockouts

Metalitia
05-16-2010, 09:26 PM
Well then prepare for a lot of whining b/c they will cut alot of the X divison and a few Knockouts

That of course is the concern.

I think it's more likely they'll get it mostly right. Guys they're not really using and/or who have rumoured issues with the company such as Homicide.

Tomko, Homicide, Sharkboy I think will be 3 of those most in danger and possibly the likes of Rhyno, Raven, Stevie Richards and others who have barely been seen since the Hogan/Bischoff era began

DA
05-17-2010, 02:46 AM
You know what should TNA do? Don't give free seats at the weekly shows, that's just moronic

Vick Diesel
05-17-2010, 04:00 AM
I hope Rhino doesn't leave TNA...he's one of my favs...he's an awesome wrestler!!!