PDA

View Full Version : Heat on TNA Knockout over online remark?

Konan
05-17-2010, 07:27 AM
There is said to be heat on ODB over a comment she made online last month disparaging the Knockouts division.

After watching the Apr. 12 episode of Impact, she wrote on her Facebook account: "Just watched from my DVR the Knockouts match. Wow, WTF is happening to our division?" This was in reference to a teased 'Leather & Lace' match between Angelina Love and Velvet Sky.

In another note, her contract expires later this year.

tapout
05-17-2010, 07:43 AM
She's right. Knockouts are moving away from hot chicks that actually have some talent to Diva-ish.

DUKE NUKEM
05-17-2010, 02:26 PM
tna does not need divas just wrestlers, thanks for the post Konan

WrestleFan78
05-17-2010, 04:19 PM
I'm sure ODB will be released from TNA soon.. There are rumors out there of budget cuts in TNA coming soon,,, I'm guessing those who spoke out recently (telling the truth) will be somehow "let go"... I'm guessing ODB, Taylor Wilde and Homicide will all be wished the best in their future endeavors from TNA soon...

How much more can Bischoff and Russo kill the Knockouts Div, X-Div and Tag Div... Those three divisions mean nothing now..

jedi71
05-17-2010, 05:44 PM
wouldent be surprised to see tna release her tho i agree with her comments.

Vick Diesel
05-18-2010, 05:14 PM
I agree wholeheartedly with ODB's comments!! The X-Div, Knockouts, and the Tag Div, have been really lackin...Bischoff and Russo need to step up their gameplan...TNA is pretty much nothin w/out those divisions!!!:j-man: