PDA

View Full Version : News on TNA crew losing faith in Hogan/Bischoff

Konan
05-18-2010, 06:41 PM
Credit: F4WOnline.com

The TNA crew have only recently lost faith in the Hogan/Bischoff regime. According to Bryan Alvarez, the reason for this is that most of them were expecting TNA to be more like the 1995 WCW and not the 2000 WCW.

Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith, which replaced the Monday Imapct last week, did an 0.44 rating. While that is lower than what Impact was doing, it also didn't cost Spike TV a lot of money to produce and air.

DUKE NUKEM
05-19-2010, 08:31 AM
thanks for the post Konan

jedi71
05-19-2010, 12:43 PM
thx for the post i dont know why they expected tna to get that big so soon.

Vick Diesel
05-21-2010, 02:44 AM
Why am I not surprised..when ppl jump in head first w/out lookin, they always fall and fail...PATIENCE..PATIENCE...PATIENCE is what TNA needs to learn!!

TJChurch
05-21-2010, 04:28 AM
Why am I not surprised..when ppl jump in head first w/out lookin, they always fall and fail...PATIENCE..PATIENCE...PATIENCE is what TNA needs to learn!!

Sitting back will do nothing; It will take work to improve.

hardcoregamer16
05-21-2010, 03:05 PM
first off off 2000 WCW was not that bad and there some good things, not many but enough to say it was not that bad. I cant believe so many people thought TNA would be this huge wrestling company. Its only been 5 months and it take time to build a empire. Remember Rome was not built in a day.

TJChurch
05-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Its only been 5 months and it take time to build a empire. Remember Rome was not built in a day.

The question is not how long it'll take to be built. but how badly & quickly it will be destroyed. It was better a few months/years ago, before they had Bischoff, Hogan, & some of the other WCW guys.