PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Preston and John Travolta Expecting a Baby!

Kellie
05-19-2010, 06:04 AM
Shocking news! Kelly Preston is pregnant! According to John Travolta’s web site, him and his wife Kelly are expecting, and she's three months along!

"It’s impossible to keep a secret ... especially one as wonderful as this," reads the message. "We want to be the first to share this great news with everyone that we are expecting a new addition to our family. Love, John, Kelly and Ella"

A couple of years ago, Kelly expressed her desire to have a third child, telling People, "I thought I would get pregnant when Ella was about 4. Then I wanted to work a little bit more, and all of a sudden she's 7. I'm not pregnant now, but I don't have another movie project [lined up]; that's all I'll say."

Ella is well over four now, and with the tragic death of their son Jett last year, we can imagine she’s been wanting another child more than ever!

Kelly and John have been through so much tragedy in recent months, including their two dogs being killed in an accident at an airport in Maine earlier this week, so this pregnancy news is great to hear!

hollyscoop.com

W-OLF
05-20-2010, 01:21 AM
Finally some good news for them thank god .