PDA

View Full Version : Officials Recommend TNA Fire 15 To 20 People

Kellie
05-21-2010, 06:28 AM
TNA is reportedly going through a lot of cost-cutting measures although nothing has been specifically said other than they are happening. Only one person has been let go at this point, ring announcer David Penzer, and it wasn't cost-cutting as much as just him having heat and him claiming he was 'burnt out' as an apparent excuse.

What is known is that those close to TNA president Dixie Carter recommended an extensive list of talent — 15 to 20 names — to be cut. Thus far, Carter has refused to cut those requested since she doesn't want talent who have been loyal to the organization be unemployed in these uncertain economic times.

Nonetheless, the company has greatly increased its payroll since last year, and most business aspects are either the same or down, with the exception of a huge increase in merchandise sales at live events.

EWN

The Mac
05-21-2010, 06:35 AM
keeping her business operational should be more important then loyalty to ppl
who have been in tna long time besides they barely use most of the talent that have been there for long

Smartmark
05-21-2010, 06:45 AM
This proves they never thought of things before hiring so monay people.

I really hope they release some good ones so ROH can snap them up :D

Thanx for posting Kellie!

The Mac
05-21-2010, 06:46 AM
ya tna's loss is roh's gain

DUKE NUKEM
05-22-2010, 12:18 AM
thsnk for the update Kellie

Vick Diesel
05-22-2010, 01:54 AM
As long as they don't let Rhino, Team 3D, Beer Money, Homicide, or Hernandez go...it won't bother me who they let go!!!

TJChurch
05-22-2010, 03:06 AM
Rhino's gotten more chances than he deserves already, & I confuse the members of.... I forget the name; The 2 H;s mentioned above. Also, give ROH the Buck back.