PDA

View Full Version : Hogans health in question

The Mac
05-22-2010, 08:53 AM
**TMZ is reporting that Hulk Hogan had a medical scare this past week when he was undergoing tests for an upcoming surgery on his back and they discovered a heart issue with his EKG. Hogan was taken in for more test at another facility and once the more extensive tests came back they ruled that his heart was okay. Hogan will be undergoing back surgery in the near future and it's unknown if that would be the final nail in his ability to wrestle even a full smoke and mirrors match. This will be the second back surgery Hogan has had in the last 18-months with the previous surgery taking place in February 2009 and prevented him from working at WrestleMania that year as there had been negotiations with the WWE to do Hulk Hogan Vs John Cena at WrestleMania 25.

DUKE NUKEM
05-22-2010, 11:54 PM
i knew this was coming, maby some time away from tna i hope

TJChurch
05-23-2010, 04:20 AM
I read this on my Facebook via another site; Some fans responded, celebrating his problems, while still others were hoping he'd leave TNA at least temporarily.

Black Widow
05-23-2010, 12:06 PM
you know hogans falling apart and we all know hes not going to quit till hes in a wheel chair

Konan
05-23-2010, 09:16 PM
get well soon .thanks for the update