PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk Pissed Off

John
05-24-2010, 07:44 PM
-- CM Punk received several staples to close the wound suffered in his match against Rey Mysterio at Over the Limit. He was also walking around backstage in pretty bad shape. They finished the shave job that Rey started after the match once Punk got behind the curtain. Punk was also complaining loudly backstage about how long it took the trainer to get to the ring to close his wound during the match. He was not happy to say the least.

mikedudelang
05-24-2010, 09:56 PM
Punk needs to shut his mouth. A thousand wrestlers before him have had their heads cracked open worse than he did and didn't bitch like lil' children.

Metalitia
05-24-2010, 10:34 PM
Punk needs to shut his mouth. A thousand wrestlers before him have had their heads cracked open worse than he did and didn't bitch like lil' children.

Sounds like he's complaining more about how long it took and the pathetic waste of PPV time that was used up trying to close the cut.

jedi71
05-24-2010, 11:31 PM
cant say i really blame him it shouldent take that long to get medical help from the trainers.

HAR
05-24-2010, 11:49 PM
They should have never stopped the match even if he was bleeding. Screw the PG rating.

Kage
05-25-2010, 01:04 AM
I'm pretty sure Punk doesnt mind bleeding, the part that pissed him off was how long it took them to sew him up.

muzi
05-25-2010, 08:01 AM
Agrre with my pre-posters:
I think Punk was uppset about how long it took to get the match restarted, because every minute of waiting is one minute less of telling the story...can't imagine Punk was angry because he was busted open!

DUKE NUKEM
05-26-2010, 12:48 AM
thanks for the update John