PDA

View Full Version : Lohan: 'I should not face prison, rehab'

OMEN
05-24-2010, 10:20 PM
Lindsay Lohan has said that she should not face jail time or enter rehab after a warrant was issued for her arrest.

The actress is back in Los Angeles from a trip to France and will face a judge later today to learn whether she has violated the probation terms of her 2007 DUI conviction.

The warrant was issued after Lohan failed to make a scheduled court appearance last week. She was attending the Cannes Film Festival and later claimed that her passport had been stolen. The warrant was later lifted.

In a recent video interview with Hollywood.tv, Lohan insisted that she is in compliance with all court orders.

“I don’t see what reason I would go to prison for. I’ve been more than in compliance with everything having to do with the court system," the 24-year-old said.

She added: “I don’t see why I’d have to go to prison and the only person who's suggested anything like that is my father.”

Lohan was spotted partying at a private villa in Cannes just hours before her flight back to Los Angeles was scheduled to leave, according to Us magazine.

“I wasn’t partying in Cannes. I was there for work. I was there promoting a film," the actress continued.

“I’ve been focusing on my work and getting my classes done, therefore, you know, just to be able to start to film again, so I can have this all put behind me."

It has been reported that the star could face a sentence of 180 days in jail if she is found to have violated the terms of her probation.

DS