PDA

View Full Version : Stupid: TNA Knockout May Be Dumped & Other Contracts That Expire This Year

JohnCenaFan28
05-25-2010, 09:31 PM
It's being reported that TNA Knockout Daffney's contract with the company is set to expire later this year, and currently there is talk within TNA management that she might not be offered a new deal. ODB, Hamada and Taylor Wilde are amongst other TNA Knockout's whose contracts are also set to expire this year.

Source: WZ

Vick Diesel
05-25-2010, 10:21 PM
Thanks for the info!!!

Y0UR Messiah
05-25-2010, 10:47 PM
FUCK YOU TNA!!! She's one of the only hot chicks that can wrestle on TNA. I fucking hate them all!

DUKE NUKEM
05-26-2010, 12:24 AM
thanks for the update Eel

Kage
05-26-2010, 03:52 AM
Odds are all of those listed will probably be released.

The Random Seven
05-26-2010, 04:20 AM
Back when Kong was doing the 'open challenge' with 25 grand on the line, Daffney's match against her brought a 300,000 viewer increase for that quarter hour. And she wasn't even on the roster or under contract, folks like me just knew what happened at the tapings and tuned in.

She was part of the very first TNA tapings, can't they call her a TNA original?
Her transformation from WCW 2000 times to TNA 2010 days has seen her become a better performer than the bulk of all knockouts and divas.
Her look is not one of the cookie cutter blondes, obviously. If TNA wants to pride itself on being the 'alternative to WWE', then here you go, a quality wrestler with a different kind of appeal. Taz calls it Zombie Hot, I don't disagree.

And now the rumors fly that she might get fired after management hires the rookie that injured her? Yeah, calling this STUPID in the thread title seems appropo.

Oh, greetings all. Happy to be here.

gguru
05-26-2010, 05:35 AM
I am tired of this movement of both companies away from real female wrestlers to models and people with no discernible wrestling skills.

The Mac
05-26-2010, 11:03 AM
but most female wrestlers dont have perfect figures
thats why they use the dumb models
it should be like the old days where the women were decent looking
but could wrestle too