PDA

View Full Version : More on Mr. Anderson turning babyface

Konan
05-25-2010, 09:32 PM
Credit: F4WOnline.com

Eric Bischoff made the hasty decision to turn Mr. Anderson baby as he was impressed with his crowd reactions in recent weeks. Long-term plans called for Anderson to remain heel, but the crowd reaction was too much to ignore.

Smartmark
05-25-2010, 09:36 PM
No need to Hotshot Mr.Kennedy. He works better as a Heel in my opinion. But will be interesting to see where they go with it.

Thanx for posting Konan!

DUKE NUKEM
05-26-2010, 12:34 AM
so far its looking like a good story line, thanks for the post Konan

Kage
05-26-2010, 03:44 AM
Eh, Ive got mixed feelings on this one.. He works better as a heel but like the OP said, you cant ignore that crowd reaction.

Black Widow
05-26-2010, 12:45 PM
why not have him like orton as a tweener instead it could work as well.. but hes great at being a heel

Metalitia
05-26-2010, 06:22 PM
I agree he works well as a heel but the majority of people I know like him as well as myself and the crowd reacts great to his promos so I can see why their turning him face.

From the looks of things he's getting an angle where he tries being nice and the rest of the faces are reluctant to trust him. Could fuel promos such as "Jeff, Jeeeffff why don't you like me Jeff? " along that kinda line and of course it leaves the way open for him to turn heel again really easily.

ClayMation
05-28-2010, 07:29 PM
i like where TNA is goin with this...the same thing happened to him in WWE. he is just an entertaining and funny guy, and the fans like that. I agree with VipersRKO that he could do the tweener deal...which he is kind of doing now...calling the crowd assholes but then shaking Hardy's hand.

jedi71
05-28-2010, 09:07 PM
hes a very talented guy he does work better as a heel but i think his babyface role will work just fine.