PDA

View Full Version : The Top 5 Heels in WWF/E History

Abhishek_Divekar
08-01-2006, 09:27 PM
Over the years, we have seen and red about a great many heels. Most of them did varying acts of cruelty or displayed overwhelming arrogance. What particular 5 heels stick out the most to you?

1. Ted DiBiase- The Million Dollar Man. With his catchy theme, excellent stage laugh, technical and mic ability, he was one of the most hated men in all wrestling. That's one reason why we remember him so fondly even now.

2. Vince McMahon- When he started taking a more active role in the events of the series, becoming more than a commentator, he launched the infamous Austin-McMahon Feud and the Corporation. The Corporation would dominate heel-face clashes for an amazing amount of time. Even then he would not give up. He eventually took sides with hunter and Steph in the McMahon-Helmsley Era. He certainly has shown he has some grapefruits when it comes to doing everything from making people kiss his ass to insulting his wife.

3. Triple H- When this huge face went heel at WrestleMania XV It changed ht ecourse of wrestling forever. His "Game" image would be behind everything from running Stone Cold down to taking over the WWE with the revived heel DX and the McMahon-Helmsley Faction. I don't really think any face-to-heel transformation went down with such impact. Even Austin...he went heel and started crying and playing guitar. That was funny. Hunter went heel, betrayed DX and started using a sledgehammer on people.

4. Big Boss Man- Perhaps merely for one reason. The "Big Show's Father" arc. That honestly was gruesome, horrid and even made my stomach feel upset at points. It came to a head at Armageddon of course and it was a squash match pretty much but at that point, it was what I wanted. Having seen him do all this and feeling bile in my throat, watching him get demolished was such a huge pleasure for me.

5. Kurt Angle always being acted as a heel but peeps cheer him inspite of his cruel acts. But some times he ticks our head

Dubbz4president
08-02-2006, 04:14 AM
I 100% agree with your list. I wish Angle would be the heel of ECW instead of the Big Show, and if not that, both of them be heels because Angle SUCKS as a good guy, im sorry to say.

Spawn
08-02-2006, 04:32 AM
1.Vince: I love when this cat is a heel,he really does the part well.
2.Stone Cold: Hes just great at doin it
3.HHH: He is also a very good heel he does his job very well
4.The Rock: I loved when he was feueding with Stone Cold at Mania 20.
5.Chris Jerico: I loved when he would call the fans stupid jackasses.

Ethan Hunt
08-02-2006, 07:06 AM
3. Triple H- When this huge face went heel at WrestleMania XV It changed ht ecourse of wrestling forever. His "Game" image would be behind everything from running Stone Cold down to taking over the WWE with the revived heel DX and the McMahon-Helmsley Faction. I don't really think any face-to-heel transformation went down with such impact. Even Austin...he went heel and started crying and playing guitar. That was funny. Hunter went heel, betrayed DX and started using a sledgehammer on people.

^ thats is perfect. Trips was my fav heel of all times.

supercarbide
08-03-2006, 10:56 AM
not in any particular order:

1. the rock
2. triple h
3. raw is jericho
4. vince
5. edge

~Burning Hitman~
08-06-2006, 12:57 AM
Triple H
Vince Mchaon
Y2J
Kurt Angle
Shane Mchaon

the phenomenal sid
08-06-2006, 08:38 AM
1.vince mcmahon
2.hogan-i was actually shocked to see him chuck all of his smiley-smiley eat-your vitamin kiddo's and pump up like me gimmick for a gimmick at nWo.
3.austin-i wouldnt say that he was the best ever but he was good at whatever he did and i liked it:D
4.hhh-do i need an explanation for his nomination
5.hbk-he made a good heel and was good with chyna and hunter helping him

also mankind and kane in his early days made good heels

stoker1969
08-06-2006, 02:14 PM
in no particular order after number 1:
1. Rowdy Roddy Piper(no one can top smashing the coconut on Jimmy Snukas head)
Stone Cold
Vince McMahon
Ted Dibiase
Bobby the Brain Heenan
NWO Hulk Hogan
Kurt Angle
The Undertaker
HHH
Eddie Guerrero
Randy Savage
Kane
Edge(x rated superstar gimmick)
sorry i couldn't keep it at just 5

ClayMation
08-07-2006, 06:31 AM
1. Triple H - Has to be one of the best at just making people hate him. HIs self-indulging mic work has caused thousands to want him to shut the hell up. His actions out of the ring (and in the ring) like sledging people left and right, screwing people to get to the top and monopolizing the WWE title make him one of the best in my mind.

2. Ric Flair - Dirtiest player in the game. period. His in-ring actions and cocky personality made people despise him. The fact that he could back it up as well made fans hate him even more.

3. The Rock - Yes he was an awesome face too...but when Rock was heel he was truly at his best. He mixed some humour with every promo he cut, but you still hated him when you would try to finish the Rock's catchphrase...he would always cut you down and tell you "this aint sing-along with The Rock". Funny...but God it made me wanna kill him. He's one of the best heels.

4. Kurt Angle - OK so he hasnt been around forever, but when he was the "Olympic Hero" I absolutley hated him. He was so good at pissing the fans off, especially when he would shove his gold medals down our throats every week. Same as Flair, he could also back it up...which made the fans all the more eager to see him lose

5. Vince McMahon - Basically Satan incarnate. He has done so many things to make the fans hate him I dont know where to start.

stoker1969
08-13-2006, 01:29 PM
1. HHH - no one plays the heel better
2. Roddy Piper - come on does nobody remember the Hot Rod. He was the
most controversial wrestler of his day and a main reason
Wrestlemania got started.
3. Kurt Angle - Just vicious when he plays the heel
4. Vince McMahon - as someone else said, the devil incarnate
5.Bobby Heenan - he did anything and everything to take the title from Hulk
even getting Andre to turn heel.

There are lots more but that would have be my top 5

LOL didnt realize I had already posted in this thread