PDA

View Full Version : Which match do you keep replaying and never get tired of?

Abhishek_Divekar
08-01-2006, 09:35 PM
Me? WrestleMania 3 The Epic Battle: Hulk Hogan vs Andre The Giant for the WWE title. The crowd definately made this match, IMO, one of the greatest matches ever. It was purely about power and strength, and to have the hero (at the time) beat an unstopable giant must've been huge, especially to body slam him, especially since at the time, Andre was undefeated for 15 years until Hogan slammed him.
n
Also a match when austin counted rocks ass down to 3 at main event of mania 17
That's are the moments that can never be duplicated. The fans today won't be able to accept a greheat quality match like that, sadly . Today's fan base watch wrestling for a diffrent reason, and I don't think they'd be able to have 93,000 in an arena. It's sad that's why it's good to watch it because that's something that can never be duplicated

Stunner
08-01-2006, 09:51 PM
No Way Out 2003

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Eric Bischoff

Self Explanatory

kunj3440
08-01-2006, 10:29 PM
tlc triple threat dudlies,edge and christian and hardies

edit: No need to have every wink available in this post!

bad_meetz_evil
08-01-2006, 10:31 PM
K O T R 2001 Kurt Angle Vs Shane O'mac hardcore match.

Spawn
08-01-2006, 10:52 PM
Maina 16 rock vs austin

Dubbz4president
08-02-2006, 04:12 AM
WM 15, Austin v.s Rock, the first one. My favorite Match of all time and will always be that i feel.

Spawn
08-02-2006, 04:20 AM
another one is Stone Cold vs. HHH 3 stages of hell (No Way Out)
1st Fall:Single Match
2nt Fall:Anything goes (street fight)
3rd Fall:Cage

I loved the ending to this epic match. Then the Raw right after that Stone Cold asked HHH to be his tag partner,but it was shortly lived because a month later when HHH was going for the Pedigree on the table, and his leg gave out,so he was out for about a year then he came back to the Royal Rumble and won it.

the phenomenal sid
08-02-2006, 04:26 AM
i'd say
1.team wwe v/s team alliance all time classic it was man.to see rock,y2j,austin&taker in it was total worth it man.
also kane v/s taker original inferno match

Spawn
08-02-2006, 04:40 AM
i'd say
1.team wwe v/s team alliance all time classic it was man.to see rock,y2j,austin&taker in it was total worth it man.
also kane v/s taker original inferno match
ya, i frogot about that match it was funominal. They hyped that match for like a year. Damn thinkin about that match,Im going to watch it tomarow.

Ethan Hunt
08-02-2006, 07:09 AM
I go with
1. Triple H vs Cactus Jack RR 2000,
2. HBK vs Y2J WM19
3. HHH vs HBK vs Benoit WM20

Slim
08-02-2006, 02:54 PM
I loved the ending to this epic match. Then the Raw right after that Stone Cold asked HHH to be his tag partner,but it was shortly lived because a month later when HHH was going for the Pedigree on the table, and his leg gave out,so he was out for about a year then he came back to the Royal Rumble and won it.

Sorry for being a nit picker here but his leg didn't give out going for the pedigree on the table. His quad tore when Jericho had Austin in the Walls of Jericho. Triple H was coming in and was going to make the save but when he made the save he planted his leg wrong causing the tear. Immediately he went outside of the ring and clutched it. Some how Triple H managed to tough it out enough to continue with the match which included the pedigree spot on the table that was to be reversed into the walls on the table, being one of the most painful things Trips had to experience, then of course the finish with the sledgehammer into Austin then Benoit made the stop on Hunter taking him out then the end pinfall. So that was when the quad was torn... on that plant.

Now for my matches

Kurt/Shane Street fight from King of the Ring.
Bret/Austin - Submission match
Rock/Austin - WM XIX
Money in the Bank I
Benoit/Michaels/Triple H - WM XX

the phenomenal sid
08-02-2006, 03:28 PM
o actually forgot that triple threat match from wm xx man it was cool and its end where eddie & chris celebrated is and will always be one of my fav memories

Spawn
08-02-2006, 04:09 PM
Sorry for being a nit picker here but his leg didn't give out going for the pedigree on the table. His quad tore when Jericho had Austin in the Walls of Jericho. Triple H was coming in and was going to make the save but when he made the save he planted his leg wrong causing the tear. Immediately he went outside of the ring and clutched it. Some how Triple H managed to tough it out enough to continue with the match which included the pedigree spot on the table that was to be reversed into the walls on the table, being one of the most painful things Trips had to experience, then of course the finish with the sledgehammer into Austin then Benoit made the stop on Hunter taking him out then the end pinfall. So that was when the quad was torn... on that plant.

Now for my matches

Kurt/Shane Street fight from King of the Ring.
Bret/Austin - Submission match
Rock/Austin - WM XIX
Money in the Bank I
Benoit/Michaels/Triple H - WM XX
ya I new it was somthing around that area. too long for me to remember.

lee2406
08-02-2006, 04:18 PM
Top 3 matches have got to be
1.HHH vs Cactus Jack RR2000
2. HBK vs Angle Vengeance 05 (just better than wm21)
3 Austin vs Rock at WM 19 great way to end austins career

jpartridge1
08-02-2006, 08:49 PM
my was bad blood 06 hh V.S. hbk hell in a cell.

Ethan Hunt
08-03-2006, 08:44 AM
another one :
Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit RR2003

supercarbide
08-03-2006, 10:40 AM
the rock vs. hulk hogan in wrestlemania x8

~Burning Hitman~
08-06-2006, 12:58 AM
Undertaker vs Shawn micheals Hell In The CELL