PDA

View Full Version : Boy Uses World of Warcraft Skills to Thwart Moose Attack

DA
06-02-2010, 01:41 AM
File this one under: "Don't try this at home." A 12-year-old Norwegian boy named Hans Jorgen Olsen reportedly rescued his sister from an attacking moose using the skills he picked up from playing World of Warcraft.

According to a report from Canadian news site Canoe Tech, the two children were strolling through the woods near Leksvik, Norway when the enraged moose charged them. Olsen claims that his first reaction was to taunt the animal away from his sister -- just like he'd learned from hours and hours spent in World of Warcraft.

Once he had the beast's attention, he did what any Night Elf Hunter would do: play dead. "When you reach level 30, you learn a trick called the fake death. That's what I did -- I pretended I was dead, and then the moose lost interest," Olsen explained. "It went really well."

You might argue that pure, idiotic luck played just as much of a role in saving these kids' lives as any videogame, and you probably wouldn't be too far off the mark. But at least nobody's blaming a moose attack on World of Warcraft.

1UP

:lmao: Gunner would survive tho :shifty:

Black Widow
06-02-2010, 09:23 AM
:lmao: :rofl:

oh thats good lol

Kage
06-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Lol that's really funny.