PDA

View Full Version : WWE NXT Season Finale Review!

John
06-02-2010, 08:55 AM
WWE NXT Season Finale Review!

Match Number One: Justin Gabriel versus David Otunga versus Wade Barrett in an elimination match / Outcome

This match was ok, but the two people who stood out was Gabriel and Barrett. They both wrestled great & Otunga didn't look too good. The problem with Otunga is that he has the looks but he can't actually wrestle as well as the other guys. It's a shame Otunga came in 3rd because he is a good wrestler; His splash that he does off the top rope is amazing & probably my favourite "Finisher" in NXT.

I was slightly saddened by Justin coming 3rd. Even though he has next to no mic skills, He can wrestle fantastically. Otunga should have been 3rd imo. I'm glad Barrett was the winner because I would have seriously ranted if Otunga had won. I agree with Regal that Otunga's only here because he married that girl.

I also loved the arguments between the Pros. Regal literally owned everyone, until Christian delivered the "You haven't won a match in a year" line. I loved how Regal called Matt "Eugene". LMAO. I also agree that it's because Wade is english that he is the winner. English FTW.

Thoughts On The Pros Of Season 2!

As I look down the list of the Season 2 Pro's, I really am disgusted. Michelle McCool? Mark Henry? Cody Rhodes? I still consider Rhodes & McCool to be Rookies. I'm baffled. It seems like WWE are going for the young performers instead of the old experienced pro's like Regal and Jericho. I'm glad Miz will be back because it gives him something else to do. I'm extatic that Ryder has a rookie. I ranted yesterday at how he deserves better & this could be it. If he is portrayed seriously and as a good wrestler, he could be in line for a serious spot. Thank God. I'm still "Faceplam"ing at LayCool being the Pro's to Kaval. That's like pairing Daniel Bryan and The Miz.. Oh Wait... Anyway, I'm looking forward to Season 2!

Kage
06-02-2010, 09:38 PM
By looking at the pros for season 2 it seems like Wwe has completely given up on NXT. Lay Cool with Low Ki? What the fuck. Seriously? And why not have these 2nd gen stars use their father's last names? Why not?

jedi71
06-02-2010, 11:35 PM
looks like a worse season than the first.