PDA

View Full Version : Where Does Gail Kim Go Next?

John
06-02-2010, 07:39 PM
Gail Kim is the woman who's recently only been shown on TV walking around with Evan Bourne and I think it's disgraceful. This is the woman who wrestled in TNA against Kong & had the MOTN, & now she's been downgraded to appearing on the arm of Evan Bourne. She has an amazing talent, but she is not being allowed to fight.

Now Bourne looks like he's going to be in the main event picture, that leaves Kim free (or at least it did last week on RAW). What do you think she will be doing now? Wrestling? Backstage segments?

I seriously hope WWE just trash Eve and put Kim in that spot. Eve is often sloppy in the ring & can't even hit her finisher sometimes. Fact is, She's not improving (As far as I've seen, she keeps missing that flip she does). Kim would be a good Divas Champion. Put Eve back on with the Guest Hosts rather than have her as a Champion, Wrestling's not for her.

Discuss.

Smartmark
06-02-2010, 08:26 PM
I don't see anything wrong with having Gail as Bourne's Valet at all. With the current womens division in WWE, Gail wouldn't really have many women to compete against anyway.

jedi71
06-02-2010, 11:38 PM
id love to see gail move to smackdown and replace beth against laycool.

Metalitia
06-03-2010, 02:22 AM
Without question she needs to be used as a competitor and not just a valet/backstage segment shit.

It seems though WWE only like to have 2 women competing on RAW though weirdly. The rest just get used in lame segments or as eye candy.

It doesn't seem like Eve vs Maryse is going to end anytime soon. If Kim got the title she'd just fued with one of those two until Melina gets back at least.

WWE don't seem to like Gail Kim though. She rarely got a decent push before she left the first time and when it looked like she'd be getting a push this ti8me round by winning the Divas tournament thing they made the PPV match a lame tag thing with LayCool from Smackdown and having Gail Kim job to Maryse in a time filler on Raw instead.

She could move to Smackdown to fill the void left by Beths injury but aside from potentially watchable matches against Layla there's no one on Smackdown currently to do her talent justice.

shamus
06-15-2010, 06:16 AM
I think the WWE just drew her from TNA to hurt the Knockouts division. They arn't using her seriously, and they are pushing other divas with far less talent. I'm a big Gail Kim fan, but the WWE doesn't have a clue of how to run the diva division.

The Random Seven
06-15-2010, 07:29 AM
Well, she's in a 4 way match for the Divas Title on Sunday. And had matches tonight and last Monday on RAW. At the very least, she's making more money than in TNA and doing her best to make Alicia Fox look like a passable worker. I would say give her a heel turn, but the top heel diva on RAW will be Maryse for a while.

So, where does she go next? Nowhere, she stays put until another Draft.