View Full Version : WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Discussion Thread

Pages : [1] 2

W-OLF
06-02-2010, 09:44 PM
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011

Written by admin
29 May 2010

!
WWE will be adding a new concept to the Smackdown vs Raw 2011 game in that it will feature old school ECW, WCW, AWA and other promotions now in the WWE library. There will be legends associated with these brands as well as arena likenesses and so on.

* Consider it as a rumor, as nothing is officially confirmed yet. *

Credit SVR And John just posted something in WWE news so take it as more than rumor or I would.

-------

Please keep all news, videos & discussions of this in THIS THREAD...

Thanks you

- GH Mod DA

Travicity
06-02-2010, 10:11 PM
Oh that's great some old stars from ECW would be good. Lol wonder if there's anyone currently in TNA :shifty:

DA
06-03-2010, 01:29 PM
^^:no:

Thanks for posting this here W-OLF I'm not really paying attention to SvR anymore

**Thread Stickied as Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 Discussion Thread**

W-OLF
06-04-2010, 01:08 AM
Justin Roberts Confirmed for WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011

"- WWE Raw announcer Justin Roberts confirms he will be in the upcoming WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 videogame by tweeting this through his twitter account, "In the studio recording for SDvR2011""

cred SVR

Travicity
06-04-2010, 01:37 AM
Omg I swear to god I thought it said Julia Roberts but thanks for posting.

W-OLF
06-04-2010, 01:43 AM
LMAO It was worth it just to hear that .

Black Widow
06-10-2010, 01:38 AM
chokeslam and codebreaker from the ladder too

http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2010/158/996718_20100608_790screen013.jpg

http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2010/158/996718_20100608_790screen005.jpg

http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2010/158/996718_20100608_790screen006.jpg

DA
06-14-2010, 11:01 PM
SvR 11 releases October 23

A.B Dillon
07-14-2010, 10:17 AM
I see in a video that Randy Orton RKO'ed Jericho off the ladder

DA
07-15-2010, 02:10 AM
^^Yeah finishers off ladders... YAY /sarcasm

Metalitia
07-24-2010, 01:10 AM
The trailer on Youtube showcasing the TLC matches to highlight the weapon variations seemed pretty cool.

I didn't get 2010 so am looking forward to when this comes out.

Travicity
07-27-2010, 09:17 PM
ComputerAndVideoGames.com has an article up talking with THQ's Danny Bilson about plans for the WWE video games going forward, noting that the Smackdown vs. Raw online game in Asia would not be released in the U.S. (to avoid confusion with the retail game), but there were plans for another new WWE video game for the Western world.

Kage
07-28-2010, 04:15 AM
^^Yeah finishers off ladders... YAY /sarcasm

Screw you lol it's better than a freakin arm drag or hip toss every time.

Brandon
08-12-2010, 11:16 AM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/dug2356/SVR11Cover.jpg

Cover, different, but I don't mind it. Two thousand and ten is probably the best though :) or whatever the tag one was :p

Kage
08-13-2010, 04:07 AM
Big Show and the Miz on the cover? Lmao yea right.

DA
08-13-2010, 11:45 AM
roflmao I doubt they are that dumb to use them... lol

And yes... 2009 kicked ass

Travicity
08-16-2010, 01:54 AM
Here's the XBOX 360's

UK version
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/5021/svr11uk.jpg

US LOL VERSION
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1556/svr11us.jpg

Sweet we get Taker/Sheamus and Orton US get Miz/Big Show and Cena rofl.

Kage
08-16-2010, 01:57 AM
UK cover is way better.

DA
08-16-2010, 11:58 AM
Some new news coming out of the Summerslam:

- Christian, Evan Bourne, Rey Mysterio, Sheamus, and HBK have been confirmed for the game.

- You will be allowed to carry out two belts during your entrance

- You will be able to edit entrance and moveset of the superstars that you download from the Community Creations.

- Mini-trons are in

Credit: DarkDefender

Dragn De Muerte
08-16-2010, 06:13 PM
looks good but every years does and then once you play it, its full of bugs and flaws please wwe make sure its perfect this time, best part of svr is always creating/downloading tna caws so you can create your own show of your favorite supperstars or to run wwe properly without all the backstage polatics. I'm shocked triple h isn't on the cover (as due to him marring into the family he's on every other one)

Travicity
08-23-2010, 08:53 PM
The following is the official list of playable arenas for the upcoming WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 video game...

*Monday Night RAW
*Friday Night SmackDown
*WWE Superstars
*ECW
*WWE NXT
*Royal Rumble
*No Way Out
*Elimination Chamber
*WrestleMania 26
*Backlash
*Judgment Day
*Extreme Rules
*The Bash
*Night of Champions
*SummerSlam
*Breaking Point
*Hell in a Cell
*Bragging Rights
*Survivor Series
*TLC

WWE.com currently has a feature in which everyone can view a sample video of actual gameplay from the upcoming WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 video game. Updates on two game modes have also been announced - the "Road to WrestleMania" mode returns, which will allow the player to have more freedom in making decisions, and the debut of the new "WWE Universe" mode, information of which has not been released as of yet.

JohnCenaFan28
08-23-2010, 09:49 PM
Can someone confirm if Goldust is in the game?

W-OLF
08-23-2010, 10:10 PM
Not yet we hope to know the official roster soon however unconfirmed but highly likely .

SVRseries site
list RAW ROSTER

Batista
Chris Jericho
DH Smith
Edge
Evan Bourne
Eve Torres
The Great Khali
John Cena
John Morrison
Mark Henry
Maryse
Melina
The Miz
Natalya
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Ted DiBiase
Triple H
Tyson Kidd

ANNOUNCING TEAM:

Jerry The King Lawler
Justin Roberts
Michael Cole

SMACKDOWN ROSTER

Beth Phoenix
Big Show
Christian
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntryre
Jack Swagger
Kane
Kelly Kelly
Kofi Kingston
Luke Gallows
Matt Hardy
Michelle McCool
MVP
Rey Mysterio
The Undertaker

ANNOUNCING TEAM:

Matt Striker
Todd Grisham
Tony Chimel

LEGENDS

Paul Bearer
Shawn Michaels
Sgt. Slaughter

W-OLF
08-23-2010, 10:14 PM
Also latest updates from other thread

WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Videogame Preview Reported By Staff
Latest News

THQ sent out a press release this week announcing several new features for this year’s installment of the WWE SmackDown vs. RAW video game franchise.

SmackDown vs. RAW 2011, which will be released on October 26, is set to deliver a stacked roster including 70+ Superstars and Divas, "Destiny-Defining Moments," "Best-in-Class Creation Tools" and "Ultimate Virtual Control of WWE."

THQ has released the cover art featuring John Cena, Big Show and The Miz as well as the first batch of screenshots from the game, which you can see here.

From the press release:

THQ Announces Additional Key Features and Franchise Updates for WWE(R) SmackDown(R) vs. Raw(R) 2011

AGOURA HILLS, Calif., Aug 18, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) — THQ Inc. today announced new gameplay details surrounding WWE(R) SmackDown(R) vs. Raw(R) 2011, the renowned simulation-based experience in the company’s World Wrestling Entertainment(R) videogame portfolio. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will return to action with destiny-defining moments, best-in-class creation tools and the ability for players to have ultimate virtual control of WWE. The game is currently in development for the Xbox 360(R) video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation(R)3 computer entertainment system, PlayStation(R)2 computer entertainment system, PSP(R) (PlayStation(R)Portable) system and the Wii(TM) system from Nintendo, with a scheduled release date of October 26, 2010.

“WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 is on track to deliver the most incredible WWE simulation experience to date in our storied franchise,” said Danny Bilson, Executive Vice President, Core Games, THQ. “This year’s game will offer players a variety of intuitive new gameplay features, impactful upgrades, industry-leading creation and customization tools, as well as unparalleled freedom to experience their own virtual WWE moments in line with those seen weekly in WWE.”

More About WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011

Having shipped more than 50 million units worldwide, the renowned WWE simulation experience and annual centerpiece in THQ’s expanding WWE videogame portfolio returns to define players’ ultimate WWE moments and give players even greater creative and decision-making freedom throughout their storied journeys within WWE.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will empower players more than ever to define their gameplay experiences in a dynamic and ever-changing WWE. In WWE Universe Mode, a new addition to the franchise, gameplay scenarios will change based on player decisions, allowing for new rivalries, alliances, championship matches and more spontaneous WWE action in and out of the ring. Additionally, the popular, story-driven Road to WrestleMania(R) mode will return with significant updates and new storylines, including the ability to freely roam through locker room areas, select opponents, break into impromptu matches and fulfill destinies based on player choices.

A hallmark of the franchise, WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will deliver its largest offering to date of best-in-class creation and customization features. Players will have more creative tools than ever to customize their created Superstars, finishing moves, story designs, paint tool creations and more. Searching and sharing content will be greatly simplified through improvements to the highly regarded WWE Community Creations feature, which generated nearly 10 million downloads in its franchise debut.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will also boast one of the largest rosters in franchise history with more than 70 of today’s prominent WWE Superstars and WWE Divas. Each in-game model will feature new skin textures and movement technology, delivering the most authentic looking and moving WWE Superstars and WWE Divas ever seen in a WWE videogame. In addition, players will round out their virtual WWE experience with more than 100 match types, including Tables, Ladders & Chairs (TLC), Hell in a Cell and Money in the Bank, as well as an extensive number of new playable arenas. A brand new physics system will ensure all matches and object interactions look and feel unique, dynamic and unpredictable to capture the full essence and authenticity of WWE.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will also boast the franchise’s largest online feature set to date, including a robust downloadable content (DLC) plan slated to include playable WWE Superstars, WWE Divas, alternate ring gear and new arenas. Online access and the game’s first DLC package, which is scheduled to include WWE Superstar Chris Masters(R) (playable character), WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio(R) (“Dia de los Muertos” Halloween-themed attire) and WWE Diva Kelly Kelly(R) (“Devil” Halloween-themed attire), will be free of charge with the videogame through a back of manual code for first-time purchasers. Second-time buyers can also purchase the content via Xbox LIVE(R) Marketplace for Xbox 360 at an anticipated cost of 800 Microsoft Points, as well as on PlayStation(R)Network for an anticipated cost of $9.99. Additional DLC packages, as well as their suggested price points, will be revealed later this year.

For more information on WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011, please visit wwe.thq.com, facebook.com/WWEgames and twitter.com/WWEgames.

More
Thanks to Komend, this is what he wrote:

Hi guys,

today I had the chance to play the Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 Demo at the GamesCom in Kln (Cologne) Germany for about 1,5 hours.

I have to say the game looks amazing, and it will propablly be the best Smackdown game ever.

I know you guys know a lot of things, but I will give you some information that was new to me.

I talked with one of the THQ guys, one of the game designers. I also played against him and won.
He told me, he always loses against Bryan Williams and they're working close togehter.

So here are the things i noticed, or asked the THQ guy that were new to me:

- you can turn on blood if you want, it's off from default
- sometimes glitches, when you fall off ladders, for example you land on the ropes, when someone kicks you off the ladder, and you land on the outside, but not on the floor, but at the hight of the ring in the air (i hope it's gonna be fixed)
- the briefcase/titel belt catchingsystem is very cool, best ever
- wwe title belt is too small, world titel belt looks great
- you pin with the circle Button (B on X-Box)
- to pick up an opponent, you flick the right stick up
- the tree of woe position is very cool, you can do a lot of different moves
- you can also perform moves in the normal turnbuckle position and from the toprope as well
- the create a finisher is from the turnbuckle, tryed it out, but you can start from about only 10 starting-moves
- there were clipping bugs (like every year)
- some realy bad slow downs, when you play a six man money in the bank, also when lots of ladders and tables are involved (watch the video with the sunset flip)
- when the game loads you get some cool facts about wrestlemania, or some of the superstars
- training mode is a empty arena, but not the fcw
- entrances look all fantastic (those that a saw)
- finishers can be performed from different positions, for example the walls of jericho can be pulled of with a standig opponent and a lying (though it is only a signature for jericho)
- hair doesn't look updated
- i got a bit confused with the movesets, i did often the same moves, even though i flicked the sticks in different directions
- some superstars seem to have only one finisher, and others have 2 (i found it confusing)
- the THQ guy told me that there will definetly be more DLC than last year, Superstars and other stuff
- when you buy the game you will get a code for the first DLC pack for free, if you have no code it'll be 10 Dollars (Euro and Pound he didn't know)
- ladder finishers look gread, codebreaker for example, rey mysterio does a neckbreaker...
- in the new hell in a cell you can break through the cell on the side, where the announcetables are; the one on the upper side and the one down like seen in the video from IGN
- you can break through 2 cellparts on the ceilling too (like always)
- sheamus does a powerbomb off the cell, and others do other moves
- more hairstyles in CAW mode, about 70 just for men and some for females (didn't check that out)
- new coloring system in caw mode
- physiks work great, but throwing charis at the opponent didn't work really good for me...always missed...
- staking to tables is very easy, and throwing someone through it also
- sometimes you get a little tie-up minigame, you have to hit the X button (or A on x-box) repetedly
- michelle mccools finisher faith breaker hasn't a pin option at the end :-(
- some animations are from former games, like the counter lowblow
- wwe univers mode has a ranking system and creates fueds and rivalrys by how you're playing the game
- wwe univers gives you always matchcards, 4 matches on raw and smackdown, 3 on superstars and 5 on a ppv (that will be taking place every month)
- there will be 20 different arenas,
- 6 superstars are maximum, (maybe it will be changed, that was only a demo)
- you can hit only one opponent at a time with a ladder, no swinging it on 2 or more
- cool moves will be recorded automaticly for the highlight reel
- contolls are slightly different (i mentioned that pinning is now done with circle button)
- the thq guy didn't know the exact release date, and didn't know if its coming out on different days in the usa and europe
- jerry lawler has a crown tattoo on the arme (nerver seen that bevore)
- a crushed ladder lied in the corner for about 25 minutes, until i endet the match (never disappeared)
- tables also stay a very long time broken in the ring
- finishers: miz - skull crashing finale, undertaker - tombstone and last ride, jericho codebreaker (walls of jericho is signature) couldn't pull off a lionsault (thq guy didn't know how to do it either,
michell mccool signature spear and finsher faith breaker, rey has 2 different 619s, orton has an rko and a punt kick as finishers and the orton stomp as signature, his backbreaker is a normal move,
cena does a five knuckle shuffel as signature and the stf and the attitude adjustment as finisher, but the AA looks weired, it has a you can't see me taunt in it... didn't find out more...
- didn't find out how to do a different finishers from same positions
- everyone is now weapon speciallist, the ability is removed
- comunity creations can be edited (you know that already) but you can choose if you want others to edit your creations

sorry, i forgot to ask about the nexus, daniel bryan, cm punk attire (mask, long hair, short hair) and if we can edit entrance attire in superstar threads

- the demo featured exibition mode with TLC, Hell in a Cell and Money in the Bank
- you could choose Cena, orton, sheamus, swagger, mysterio, jericho, the miz, undertaker, mccool and eve (see the pics)
- caw mode and caf mode (just turnbuckle position)

- (by the way, WWE All Stars will have a Roster about 40 Superstars, 20 Legends and 20 of todays Superstars)

i hope you like the new stuff i told you and excuse if I did some mistakes in grammar and writing (I'm from germany)

And Ill be keeping a close eye on it Ill be posting updates as I get them .

Travicity
08-23-2010, 10:45 PM
Who gives a rats ass about Goldust lol.

Kage
08-24-2010, 03:12 AM
^^Eel does. Eel is a insane Goldust mark.

W-OLF
08-25-2010, 07:13 PM
The game’s first DLC package, which is scheduled to include WWE Superstar Chris Masters (playable character), WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio (“Dia de los Muertos” Halloween-themed attire) and WWE Diva Kelly Kelly (“Devil” Halloween-themed attire), will be free of charge with the video game through a back of manual code for first-time purchasers.

Second-time buyers can also purchase the content via Xbox LIVE� Marketplace for Xbox 360 and on PlayStation�Network. Additional DLC packages, as well as their suggested price points will be revealed later this year.

W-OLF
08-25-2010, 07:14 PM
"THQ has announced new gameplay details on WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011, which will return to action with destiny-defining moments, best-in-class creation tools and the ability for players to have ultimate virtual control of WWE.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will empower players more than ever to define their gameplay experiences in a dynamic and ever-changing WWE.

In WWE Universe Mode, a new addition to the franchise, gameplay scenarios will change based on player decisions, allowing for new rivalries, alliances, championship matches and more spontaneous WWE action in and out of the ring.

Additionally, the popular, story-driven Road to WrestleMania� mode will return with significant updates and new storylines, including the ability to freely roam through locker room areas, select opponents, break into impromptu matches and fulfill destinies based on player choices.

A hallmark of the franchise, WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will deliver its largest offering to date of best-in-class creation and customization features.� Players will have more creative tools than ever to customize their created Superstars, finishing moves, story designs, paint tool creations and more.� Searching and sharing content will be greatly simplified through improvements to the highly regarded WWE Community Creations feature, which generated nearly 10 million downloads in its franchise debut.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will also boast one of the largest rosters in franchise history with more than 70 of today’s prominent WWE Superstars and WWE Divas.� Each in-game model will feature new skin textures and movement technology, delivering the most authentic looking and moving WWE Superstars and WWE Divas ever seen in a WWE videogame.

In addition, players will round out their virtual WWE experience with more than 100 match types, including Tables, Ladders & Chairs (TLC), Hell in a Cell and Money in the Bank, as well as an extensive number of new playable arenas.� A brand new physics system will ensure all matches and object interactions look and feel unique, dynamic and unpredictable to capture the full essence and authenticity of WWE.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will also boast the franchise’s largest online feature set to date, including a robust downloadable content (DLC) plan slated to include playable WWE Superstars, WWE Divas, alternate ring gear and new arenas.

Online access and the game’s first DLC package, which is scheduled to include WWE Superstar Chris Masters (playable character), WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio (“Dia de los Muertos” Halloween-themed attire) and WWE Diva Kelly Kelly (“Devil” Halloween-themed attire), will be free of charge with the video game through a back of manual code for first-time purchasers. Second-time buyers can also purchase the content via Xbox LIVE� Marketplace for Xbox 360 and on PlayStation�Network. Additional DLC packages, as well as their suggested price points will be revealed later this year.

Metalitia
08-27-2010, 06:59 PM
I'm really liking the stuff Ive heard about the "WWE Universe" and being able to edit existing superstars attribute points is a great idea.

Main eventers late 80s/early 90s to varying degrees, certain people who are bound to be stupidly high can get lowered and vice versa.

Heard Nexus are in the game but I'm not sure if that includes Bryan as of yet.

W-OLF
08-27-2010, 07:16 PM
^^^ Agreed and Really I been trying to figure out if Nexxus were in there in there not , thanks .

DA
08-28-2010, 05:31 PM
I think Nexxus won't be, they'll probs be DLC, they need to make money from DLC and marks will buy it...

Travicity
08-30-2010, 09:08 PM
THQ RELEASES DETAILS OF RETAIL INCENTIVES IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA FOR WWE SMACKDOWN VS. RAW 2011

*** MEDIA ALERT *** MEDIA ALERT *** MEDIA ALERT ***

THQ RELEASES DETAILS OF RETAIL INCENTIVES IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA

FOR WWE SMACKDOWN VS. RAW 2011

Consumers Provided with Opportunities to Secure Exclusive WWE Superstars,

Additional Ring Gear Options and a Playable Arena

AGOURA HILLS, Calif. – August 30, 2010 – THQ Inc. today announced new details surrounding the company’s retail incentive programs in the United States and Canada for WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011. WWE Legend and Hall of Famer Bret Hart will be a playable character for consumers who pre-order the game for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft or the PlayStation3 computer entertainment system at Best Buy in the United States, as well as at any major retailer throughout Canada. Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system owners may also acquire “Ministry of Darkness” entrance gear for WWE Superstar Undertaker with purchase at Toys R Us (while supplies last). In addition, three alternate attire options (t-shirt, suit and referee uniform) for WWE Superstar Randy Orton will be available for Amazon.com consumers who pre-order the game on any platform, while Walmart will offer a “Tribute to the Troops” playable arena with purchase for all platforms (while supplies last). Retail incentive programs for other regions, including Europe, are scheduled to be announced later this year.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 is currently in development for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 system, PlayStation2 computer entertainment system, PSP (PlayStationPortable) system and the Wii™ system from Nintendo, with a scheduled release date of October 26, 2010.

About WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011

Having shipped more than 50 million units worldwide, the renowned WWE simulation experience and annual centerpiece in THQ’s expanding WWE videogame portfolio returns to define players’ ultimate WWE moments and give players even greater creative and decision-making freedom throughout their storied journeys within WWE.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will empower players more than ever to define their gameplay experiences in a dynamic and ever-changing WWE. In WWE Universe Mode, a new addition to the franchise, gameplay scenarios will change based on player decisions, allowing for new rivalries, alliances, championship matches and more spontaneous WWE action in and out of the ring. Additionally, the popular, story-driven Road to WrestleMania mode will return with significant updates and new storylines, including the ability to freely roam through locker room areas, select opponents, break into impromptu matches and fulfill destinies based on player choices.

A hallmark of the franchise, WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will deliver its largest offering to date of best-in-class creation and customization features. Players will have more creative tools than ever to customize their created Superstars, finishing moves, story designs, paint tool creations and more. Searching and sharing content will be greatly simplified through improvements to the highly regarded WWE Community Creations feature, which generated nearly 10 million downloads in its franchise debut.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will also boast one of the largest rosters in franchise history with more than 70 of today’s prominent WWE Superstars and WWE Divas. Each in-game model will feature new skin textures and movement technology, delivering the most authentic looking and moving WWE Superstars and WWE Divas ever seen in a WWE videogame. In addition, players will round out their virtual WWE experience with more than 100 match types, including Tables, Ladders & Chairs (TLC), Hell in a Cell and Money in the Bank, as well as an extensive number of new playable arenas. A brand new physics system will ensure all matches and object interactions look and feel unique, dynamic and unpredictable to capture the full essence and authenticity of WWE.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will also boast the franchise’s largest online feature set to date, including a robust downloadable content (DLC) plan slated to include playable WWE Superstars, WWE Divas, alternate ring gear and new arenas. Online access and the game’s first DLC package, which is scheduled to include WWE Superstar Chris Masters (playable character), WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio (“Dia de los Muertos” Halloween-themed attire) and WWE Diva Kelly Kelly (“Devil” Halloween-themed attire), will be free of charge with the videogame through a back of manual code for purchasers of new copies of the game. Purchasers of used copies of the game can also purchase the content via Xbox LIVE Marketplace for Xbox 360 at an anticipated cost of 800 Microsoft Points, as well as on PlayStationNetwork for an anticipated cost of $9.99. Additional DLC packages, as well as their suggested price points will be revealed later this year.

Metalitia
08-31-2010, 01:54 AM
A tenner for Chris Masters and alternate attire for Mysterio and Kelly? I'll likely buy it when it's out so would be free anyway but that's mental!

W-OLF
08-31-2010, 04:04 AM
Posted on August 18, 2010 by Charles Shane

They are coming sooner than you think

It was announced this past week at GamesCom that SvR fans will finally get to dress their Xbox Live avatar up in some form of Wrestling gear. That is right… WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2011 is getting Xbox Live Avatar items and sooner than you think… August 19th to be exact (Tomorrow). What will it be? Who’s know? Nexus arm Band? Looks like we ill just have to wait and see.

[Updated] Major Nelson has posted on his blog upcoming Marketplace content and WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2011 is listed under Xbox Avatar Marketplace.

Let us know what SvR2011 avatar items you would like to see in the Xbox Live Avatar marketplace in the comments below

WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Roster to be revealed September 8th
Posted on August 28, 2010 by Charles Shane

DA
08-31-2010, 08:01 PM
THQ has revealed details on pre-order incentives for this year's iteration of WWE SmackDown Vs. RAW.

As usual, what you'll get will depend on where you reserve your copy.

Here's the lowdown:

Best Buy (or any retailer in Canada): Bret Hart playable character
Toys R Us: Undertaker's "Ministry of Darkness" gear
Amazon.com: Three outfits for Randy Orton (T-shirt, suit and referee uniform)
Walmart: "Tribute to the Troops" arena
Game Stop: Pre-order WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 and receive $20 off either WWE's Survivor Series or Tables, Ladders & Chairs pay-per-views. [RUMOR]

WWE SmackDown Vs. RAW will be out for all systems (including PS2, though the first two bonuses and the Game Stop offer are only available for Xbox 360 or PS3) on October 26.

---

I think Game Stop has the best offer

W-OLF
09-01-2010, 07:54 AM
Followed by Best Buy

W-OLF
09-01-2010, 07:21 PM
http://svrseries.com/images/stories/easygallery/resized/128/1283291661_tlc-arena.jpg
tlc arena confirmed

The Mac
09-01-2010, 07:39 PM
cool... when the game released

W-OLF
09-01-2010, 09:05 PM
is that a question ? If so Oct 23rd I think thats the date I know late October .

Travicity
09-01-2010, 11:02 PM
Hopefully you can stack ladders on chairs and tables on ladders and tables on chairs.

Smartmark
09-02-2010, 05:22 AM
I'm really looking forward to this game. Hope they do some more out of it than the previous games.
Give me some storylines with the Divas God Dammit!

The Mac
09-02-2010, 05:33 AM
mickie is in the last one lol

W-OLF
09-02-2010, 11:37 AM
I know you can put a ladder on the ropes on outside run up jump to one in the middle of the ring run up 2nd ladder and knock the guy off I saw a vid of it.

W-OLF
09-03-2010, 06:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW_Aa5MrLdY
SVR 2011 caw abilities

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWddOILRhlE
SvR11 - Create a Corner Finisher - NEW Feature!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iopc3a9v2M
NEW SvR11 - Different Gamplays ORIGINAL VIDEO!

W-OLF
09-05-2010, 02:59 AM
NEW PICS
http://svrseries.com/images/stories/easygallery/resized/128/1283605803_universe-mode.jpg
http://svrseries.com/images/stories/easygallery/resized/128/1283605803_dynamic-physics-system.jpg
http://svrseries.com/images/stories/easygallery/resized/128/1283605803_creation-upgrades.jpg

the roster should be any day now as well.

The Mac
09-05-2010, 03:02 AM
thanks for the update lol

A Blissful Ass
09-05-2010, 04:24 AM
WWE announced the following today:

Attention WWE SmackDown vs. Raw fans! GameSpot and THQ have teamed up for a very special event to announce the official roster for WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011! Join us at The Regency Ballroom in San Francisco on Wednesday, September 8, at 3:00 p.m PT. The event is scheduled to feature:

# WWE Superstars
# An opportunity to... play WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 before it hits store shelves
# An online tournament
# Trivia
# Prizes
# And much more!

If you can't make it to San Francisco, don't worry. We'll be streaming the WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 roster reveal LIVE on GameSpot at 4:00 p.m. PT and have plenty of surprises in store for those of you watching from home.

For more game updates and a place to talk with other fans, become a part of the official WWE SmackDown vs. Raw community at http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/! You can also follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/wwegames.

Thanks to Wrestling News World reader Steve for sending this in.

W-OLF
09-05-2010, 04:32 AM
Thanks finally just a few more days for confirmed roster .

W-OLF
09-07-2010, 03:00 PM
Who in LOW is gonna have ps3 and create LOW characters?

I created every current member in LOW and a few of FWA as Im sure you saw but that was xbox360 this time Ill be using ps3 for game saves and I dont have gold anymore and a few other reasons .

Travicity
09-07-2010, 08:48 PM
Ill be getting it for Xbox but still nice to see.

W-OLF
09-08-2010, 11:50 PM
I would but I want to try it on ps3 ive had it on xbox for last 3 years.

W-OLF
09-09-2010, 12:04 AM
Who in LOW is gonna have ps3 and create LOW characters?

I created every current member in LOW and a few of FWA as Im sure you saw but that was xbox360 this time Ill be using ps3 for game saves and I dont have gold anymore and a few other reasons .

Guess we'll see if this pic is real shortly .
http://i51.tinypic.com/wa4pwp.jpg
Roster Confirmed via Gamespot at Roster Reveal .

Cena
Jericho
Bret Hart

Kane
CM Punk
Undertaker
Big Show
Rey Mysterio
Shad
JTG
Finlay
Dolph Ziggler
Dashing Cody Rhodes
Kofi Kingston
Chavo Guerrero
Finlay
Christian
Jack Swagger

Divas
Beth Phoenix
Brie Bella
Eve Torres
Gail Kim
Maryse
Melina
Natalya
Michelle McCool
Kelly Kelly
Nikki Bella

Alicia Fox
David Hart Smith
Drew McIntyre
Luke Gallows
Sheamous
Tyson Kidd
Vance Archer
Yoshi Tatsu

Santino Marella
Shawn Michaels
Ted Dibiase
THe Miz
Triple H
Vladamir Kozlov
Zack Ryder
William Regal
Randy Orton

More to come I missed tier 1

W-OLF
09-09-2010, 12:46 AM
DLC content this holiday season .

Lex Luger
British Bulldog
Wade Barrett
David Otunga
Justin Gabriel

Playable Diva
Layla

Gear
HBK
JTG

Ring
Nexxus arena

The Mac
09-09-2010, 12:51 AM
sweet

JohnCenaFan28
09-09-2010, 01:09 AM
Wow, took so long for them to announce their women's champion in the game. Hope Goldust is there.

Travicity
09-09-2010, 02:04 AM
If Daniel Bryan is DLC 3 I will kiss you Wolf.

W-OLF
09-09-2010, 02:29 AM
RAW Roster:
Chris Jericho
Edge
Evan Bourne
Ezekiel Jackson
Golddust
John Cena
John Morrison
Mark Henry
Primo
R-Truth

Smackdown Roster:
Big Show
Chavo
Christian
CM Punk
€œDashing€ Cody Rhodes
Dolph Ziggler
Finlay
Jack Swagger
JTG
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Matt Hardy
MVP
Rey Mysterio
Shad
Undertaker

Divas:
Beth Phoenix
Brie Bella
Eve
Gail Kim
Maryse
Melina
Natalya
Michelle Mccool
Kelly Kelly
Nikki Bella

Newcomers:
Alicia Fox
David Hart Smith
Drew McIntyre
Luke Gallows
Sheamus
Tyson Kidd
Vance Archer
Yoshi Tatsu

Second DLC Pack:
The British Bulldog
Lex Luger Wade Barrett
David Otunga
Justin Gabriel
Layla
NXT arena
Shad ring gear
HBK ring

JohnCenaFan28
09-09-2010, 06:54 AM
WTF!? Layla should be free first of all, she's the women's champion! Second of all, I don't want to have to DL Layla and be forced to get Jennifer Hudson's husband.

John
09-09-2010, 05:08 PM
No Heath, Tarver, Sheffield or Young?

I heard that this game has a "First blood" stipulation on it.. What the hell? A First BLOOD Stipulation by a PG product.. How absolutely stupid.

ArJay
09-09-2010, 05:43 PM
No Heath, Tarver, Sheffield or Young?

I heard that this game has a "First blood" stipulation on it.. What the hell? A First BLOOD Stipulation by a PG product.. How absolutely stupid.

I've read all of them plus Daniel Bryan will be apart of the third DLC.

As for the blood.....are you serious?
1 - WWE -programming- is rated PG. This -game-, is rated T for Teen. The video game equivalent to TV-PG would be E for Everyone.
2 - Do you know how many people THQ would piss off if they removed blood, or first blood matches?
3 - There -is- however an option this year to turn off blood, if it bothers you that much.
4 - A Smackdown Vs. Raw game without blood or a first blood match? How absolutely stupid.

W-OLF
09-09-2010, 07:06 PM
RJ knows his gaming and facts as proof positive by that thread RJ do you know what else is DLC 3 , And whats DLC 1 ?

I heard mention of DLC 2 so there has to be DLC 1 right.

Travicity
09-09-2010, 10:21 PM
Layla's crap she should be 'hidden who cares DLC'

W-OLF
09-09-2010, 11:13 PM
Add Batista PSD Dreams have a png of him from svr2011 .

ArJay
09-10-2010, 12:29 AM
RJ knows his gaming and facts as proof positive by that thread RJ do you know what else is DLC 3 , And whats DLC 1 ?

I heard mention of DLC 2 so there has to be DLC 1 right.

DLC 1 is Masters, and some ALT Diva attires. ( I think for Kelly Kelly and Eve? Not 100% off the top of my head)

There's been no confirmation as to what's in DLC 3, but going by what I've read, Cory Ledesmna (THQ's Senior Creative Manager) pretty much confirmed all of the Nexus and Daniel Bryan would be in at some point, whether on disc or as later DLC. So, alot are saying the remaining will be apart of the DLC 3.

@Travis - How dare you talk about my Layla like that.

EDIT: As for Batista, he's not DLC, he's gonna be on disc. I read there were like 8 to 10 people on disc that weren't revealed yesterday. Most, if not all of them are people no longer on the roster. (Batista, Haas, Benjamin, Carlito, Mickie James for ex.)

W-OLF
09-10-2010, 12:37 AM
Thats how they get ya , thats how they get ya Ill have to get DLC 2 and 3 , not worried about Chris Masters or alt attires so I can skip the first one.

ArJay
09-10-2010, 12:39 AM
First one is free if you buy the game new. It comes with a code to redeem it and activate online. (Otherwise it's 10 dollars.)

W-OLF
09-10-2010, 12:45 AM
Already preordered my good man and thank you for all the info RJ .

ArJay
09-10-2010, 01:08 AM
Yeah no problem. I pre-ordered as well, at Gamestop. I order the PPVs every month anyways, so getting 20 bucks off of one is basically like getting 20 dollars off the game for me.

ShanksYYZ
09-10-2010, 04:34 AM
If you have an EA online pass do you still have to pay for Xbox live?

DA
09-10-2010, 11:20 AM
^^Yeah... two different things

ArJay
09-10-2010, 03:50 PM
To add to what I said earlier about there still being a few that weren't listed.... I read today that there is 14 left to be announced, 7 Superstars and 7 Legends. As I stated before, the 7 Superstars are more then likely people who were fired/left after/around the cut-off date. I'm thinking it's the following...

Batista
Carlito
Haas
Benjamin
Mickie James
Serena
and -maybe- Mike Knox

As for the Legends, HBK is the only one who I know for sure. The other 6 I have no clue.

W-OLF
09-10-2010, 06:28 PM
Ive heard Mike Knox

I hope Haas and Benjamin did make it .
Id love to Austin and the Rock again as well .

Oh I preordered mine from Walmart 10 dollar gift card and I shop there anyway so its a bonus lol.

ArJay
09-10-2010, 07:01 PM
Rock and SCSA are very likely. I just read that THQ confirmed the final 14 as 1 Raw Superstar, 6 Smackdown Superstars, and 7 Legends. My guesses are now as follows...

EDIT: Both Batista and HBK are listed as Raw superstars. I don't know how I missed that before, but yea. ALso, I guess it's been confirmed that no Diva Legend/Alumni is in this game, so no Trish or Lita. :( That said, here is what I'm now thinking...

Raw
Carlito

Smackdown
Haas
Benjamin
Mike Knox
Slam Master J
Serena
Mickie James

Legends
The Rock
Stone Cold
Jim Neidhart
Ricky Steamboat
Doink (I'm actually reading this is a very good possibility)
Yokozuna
Sgt. Slaughter

W-OLF
09-10-2010, 09:02 PM
I like Steamboat , but take out Anvil, Yoko and Doink and Id rather have Jake and the Road Warriors .
But I'll dl or make the ones I dont have anyway.

Thanks again RJ.

ArJay
09-10-2010, 09:26 PM
The only reason why I'm guessing Anvil is because both Bret and Bulldog are in, only makes sense to have Anvil in as well.

W-OLF
09-10-2010, 09:59 PM
Despite the drug and burglary charges... but Ill create or DL a Owen and Brian Pillman Hart Foundation on the horizon .

Who you gonna make or Dl first?

ArJay
09-10-2010, 11:22 PM
I always create myself first. As for who I'll download, it depends on if we find out who's in that DLC 3 by then, who's in it, and what gets posted right off. I'm sure the boys at Caw.ws will be pretty busy like always.

W-OLF
09-10-2010, 11:42 PM
I hear ya , thats where I get mine too .

I 'll make Draven , then Sting Luger and Road Warriors after that who knows o wait I wont have to make Luger lol .Then Jake Roberts.

ShanksYYZ
09-11-2010, 09:06 PM
http://www.psbeyond.com/news/Smackdown-Vs-Raw-2011-Collectors-Editions-revealed.18828.html

Not sure if it's just for Europe or not.

W-OLF
09-11-2010, 11:14 PM
Good find , both of those dvd's would be good to have.

Metalitia
09-16-2010, 03:53 PM
http://www.psbeyond.com/news/Smackdown-Vs-Raw-2011-Collectors-Editions-revealed.18828.html

Not sure if it's just for Europe or not.

I was just gonna post about these.

In the UK at least Takers is Play.com exclusive and Bret Hart is Game exclusive. Not sure on Ortons yet.

Link for Takers version; http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/16436767/WWE-SmackDown-Vs-Raw-2011-The-Lord-Of-Darkness-Edition/Product.html

And the Hitman one: http://www.game.co.uk/Games/PlayStation-3/Fighting-Wrestling/WWE-Smackdown-vs-Raw-2011-The-Hitman-Edition/~r351568/

Travicity
09-16-2010, 09:35 PM
I love Play lol. Ima pick the Undertaker.

W-OLF
09-17-2010, 03:49 AM
37 Days -- or -- 5 Weeks and 2 Days
Left
THink they'll start the last 14 for the roster as the countdown , Im guessing skip it this year.

Travicity
09-17-2010, 10:16 PM
Im sort of excited for this cant wait for the TLC Match :)

W-OLF
09-17-2010, 10:56 PM
Im usually more amped , but I can't either TLC should be awesome.

W-OLF
09-21-2010, 01:25 AM
I forgot the site but I think there was a confirmed caw list does anyone know where it might have been or have any info on that.

Travicity
09-21-2010, 01:39 AM
IGN? Gamespot?

W-OLF
09-21-2010, 04:04 AM
Nah dont think so I was just randomly in google id remember sites like those.

Travicity
09-21-2010, 11:28 PM
Might of not been official then if it was on a not well known site?

- THQ has released the Canadian cover art for the upcoming Smackdown vs Raw 2011 video game. The cover features The Undertaker, Bret Hart carrying the Canadian flag and current Raw superstar Edge. The image can be viewed below...

http://gamingring.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/zjtp2d.png

WNW

Look pretty good especially for Canadians if they're Hart Fans.

W-OLF
09-22-2010, 03:24 AM
Canadian fans and Hart fans will love it .

W-OLF
09-24-2010, 09:12 PM
For a limited time only when you pre-order any SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 game and use promo code SVRCLASSICS at checkout you will receive a FREE 2 month subscription to WWE Classics.com & also get FREE U.S. standard shipping! Don’t miss out on over 500 hours of video and access to over 1500 matches!

Travicity
09-25-2010, 10:53 PM
For americans only :hmm: ?

W-OLF
09-25-2010, 11:04 PM
That came froom WWE.com
So anywhere Id guess.

Travicity
09-26-2010, 12:06 AM
The official website for the upcoming WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 video game has listed a few new characters who will be available in the game, though all may not be playable. The characters added are as follows...

*Hornswoggle
*Shelton Benjamin
*Paul Bearer

It is also worth noting that towards the end of the Shawn Michaels entrance video on his bio page, Vince McMahon can
be seen, and it is being reported that McMahon will be a playable character.

WR

Dont think this has been posted

W-OLF
09-26-2010, 06:15 PM
Thank you .

Metalitia
09-27-2010, 03:58 PM
Got my "Lord Of Darkness" edition pre ordered from Play.com :D

W-OLF
09-27-2010, 09:24 PM
Awesome theres a new video about the WWE Universe mode looked awesome worth a look guys.

ArJay
10-01-2010, 04:07 PM
Mike Knox, Stone Cold and The Rock have all been announced.

W-OLF
10-01-2010, 06:46 PM
THANK you Awesome news .

Travicity
10-01-2010, 11:25 PM
The official website of WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 is now listing The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin as playable WWE Legends in the game.

The only other Legends announced besides them are Bret Hart, Lex Luger, and the British Bulldog.

WR

W-OLF
10-02-2010, 06:51 AM
there screenshots yet?

ArJay
10-03-2010, 09:02 PM
Check the official site W-OLF.

Mickie James has been confirmed.

W-OLF
10-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Done and saw looks awesome .

and
96 overall stats for Austin and Rock !

Travicity
10-07-2010, 10:10 PM
SmackDownvsRAW.com, the official website of the upcoming WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 video game, has listed three new playable superstars under their Legends roster...

*Terry Funk
*Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
*Jake "The Snake" Roberts

WNS

Metalitia
10-08-2010, 12:45 AM
Bret Hart, British Bulldog, Austin, The Rock, Jake Roberts, Jimmy Snuka and Terry Funk so far confirmed.

2 more legend slots and also 2 more slots in the Smackdown roster section that haven't been named yet.

I'm hoping one of the legend slots will be Ricky Steamboat :)

ArJay
10-08-2010, 01:48 AM
One of the two Smackdown slots has been proven, but not confirmed by THQ, to be Mickie James.

Black Widow
10-08-2010, 12:56 PM
cant wait to play as wade barret in SDvRAW 11 gonna beat on the legends :)

W-OLF
10-08-2010, 05:01 PM
Awesome adding Jake Roberts Id like to see the road warriors wouldnt have to make em lol .

Metalitia
10-08-2010, 06:02 PM
One of the two Smackdown slots has been proven, but not confirmed by THQ, to be Mickie James.

That'd be cool. Any thoughts/rumours on who the other one might be?

I'm hoping that the legend slots will be Ricky Steamboat and Eddie Guerrero :)

Travicity
10-09-2010, 08:11 PM
I was trying to check out some of the WWE Games on Demand on Xbox Live, and saw the page for WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2011. I went through the list of all the Avatar add-ons, when I saw two game add-ons that I was sure some of the readers on here would like to know about.

The first was the Online Axxess (of course The E went there). This is mainly for those who will either rent the game before buying, or for those who wait until it is on the Pre-Played shelves. Not only does it give you access to the WWE Live Community, where you can participate in awesome matches including a Royal Rumble, as well as Community Creations (CAWs, Intros, Storylines, ect.), but it also includes a download to get Chris Masters, a "devil" attire for Kelly Kelly, and Rey Mysterio's "Day of the Dead" attire.

The other add-on is the Fan Axxess. It gives the player the "All Unlockables" and "WWE Superstar Attribute Customizer" in-game store items, as well a special "customizable" Xbox Live Leaderboard Fan Axxess Badge. Nothing else is included, but it is priced at 800 Microsoft Points ass a "discounted pre-payment" for future purchases.

I know there isn't much, but if your already pumped for this game like I am, then you know know that this is worth it!

WV

Black Widow
10-10-2010, 12:25 PM
Eddie Guerrero needs to be a legend in it, if hes not im gonna be pissed .. i find it real stupid that the rock hasnt got his tattoo in it

ArJay
10-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Eddie Guerrero needs to be a legend in it, if hes not im gonna be pissed .. i find it real stupid that the rock hasnt got his tattoo in it

Eddie Guerrero has been confirmed not in. The Rock owns his name and likeness, so the only way he can be in a SvR game now is with his Attitude Era appearance.

Black Widow
10-11-2010, 09:29 AM
Eddie Guerrero has been confirmed not in. The Rock owns his name and likeness, so the only way he can be in a SvR game now is with his Attitude Era appearance.

that sucks :( no latino heat .. seriously dissapointed

Travicity
10-11-2010, 04:37 PM
THQ sent out the following today.

THQ Announces High Profile Lineup of World Wrestling Entertainment(R) Superstars for Front Cover of WWE(R) SmackDown(R) vs. Raw(R) 2011 in Latin America and Korea

WWE Superstars Rey Mysterio(R), Triple H(R) and Undertaker(R) Set to Be Featured on Region-Specific Front Cover of Upcoming Videogame

AGOURA HILLS, Calif., Oct 11, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- THQ Inc. /quotes/comstock/15*!thqi/quotes/nls/thqi (THQI 4.12, -0.01, -0.24%) today announced the final addition to its cover Superstars lineup for WWE(R) SmackDown(R) vs. Raw(R) 2011, the upcoming release from the distinguished simulation-based cornerstone of the company's WWE videogame portfolio. Renowned WWE Superstars Rey Mysterio(R), Triple H(R) and Undertaker(R) will be featured on an exclusive limited edition front cover of the videogame throughout Latin America and Korea. The new artwork will join previously announced regional covers for WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011, including WWE Superstars John Cena(R), Big Show(R) and The Miz(R) in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and India; WWE Superstars Randy Orton(R), Undertaker and Sheamus(R) in Europe; and WWE Hall of Famer Bret "Hit Man" Hart(TM), along with WWE Superstars Edge(R) and Undertaker, on the front cover available in Canada. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will mark one of the few times in franchise history that multiple variations of cover artwork will be made available for consumers around the world.

"Rey Mysterio, Triple H and Undertaker are world-class WWE Superstars who have made significant contributions to elevating WWE's profile around the globe, including the tremendous support received from Latin America and Korea," said Danny Bilson, Executive Vice President, Core Games, THQ. "We are pleased to recognize these WWE Superstars and our consumers in these important markets with exclusive cover artwork for WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011."

PWI

Metalitia
10-11-2010, 05:52 PM
I read that during a play test in "WWE Universe" he unlocked the cruiserweight title and he commented that there were 8 unlockable mystery titles.

Cruiserweight is one, Dibiase has no Million Dollar belt atm so that could be another.

ECW (original and silver), WCW, Harcdcore and maybe the Womens.

That's 7. European perhaps?

Either that or it might be things like Stone Colds smoking skull belt or the spinner (shrugs)

Travicity
10-11-2010, 11:00 PM
Wait what?? the demos out???

ArJay
10-11-2010, 11:44 PM
Wait what?? the demos out???

No. There isn't going to be a demo this year.

Travicity
10-12-2010, 12:37 AM
Thought there wasnt havnt seen anything about it. Thought Met played it but probably someone who has already :P

ESPN.com has an interview up with Bryan Williams, who designed the upcoming WWE Raw vs. Smackdown 2011 game. He reveals that the original plan for the game was to have a downloadable NXT/Nexus set with Wade Barrett, David Otunga and Daniel Bryan. However, as they were working on the game, Bryan was released and the decision was made to replace him with Justin Gabriel. By the time Bryan was rehired, it was too late to work him into their plans for the game. Williams seems to doubt they will incorporate Bryan down the line, so Bryan fans will have to wait for the 2012 version to be able to play him in the game (unless they make their own version in the Create mode)

BS but though it would be to later :(

Metalitia
10-12-2010, 02:22 AM
Nah I haven't played it unfourtunately. It was in a post somewhere on the SmackdownvsRaw site I read it I think last Thursday.

Double shame about Bryan not being in because I was hoping to use the Labelle Lock for Benoits finisher :(

Black Widow
10-12-2010, 04:16 PM
THQ Announces Details of Extensive Downloadable Content Purchase Program for WWE(R) SmackDown(R) vs. Raw(R) 2011

Simulation-Based Cornerstone of the Company's Renowned WWE Videogame Portfolio Set to Offer Extensive Variety of Playable In-Game Content and Customization Options to Further Enhance the Virtual WWE Experience

AGOURA HILLS, Calif., Oct 12, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- THQ Inc. today announced details surrounding the new downloadable content purchase program for WWE(R) SmackDown(R) vs. Raw(R) 2011, the forthcoming simulation-based experience from the company's World Wrestling Entertainment(R) videogame portfolio. Fan Axxess will enable WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 owners to obtain select downloadable content released throughout the life of the videogame for a one-time anticipated purchase cost of 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE(R) for the Xbox 360(R) video game and entertainment system from Microsoft or $9.99 on PlayStation(R)Network for the PlayStation(R)3 computer entertainment system. The downloadable content will include a number of playable WWE Legends, WWE Superstars and WWE Divas, alternate ring gear, playable arenas, a WWE Superstar Attribute Customizer, instant access to all unlockable content and an in-game badge to recognize the videogame's biggest supporters.

"The Fan Axxess program for WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 offers consumers a very attractive value proposition to significantly enhance the virtual WWE experience," said Danny Bilson, Executive Vice President, Core Games, THQ. "We have some of the most passionate fans in the industry, and we are pleased to offer them an opportunity to access premium gameplay content, customization features and recognition for their loyalty for one price point."

About WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 -- Fan Axxess Elements

The first downloadable content package for Fan Axxess, currently scheduled for release this holiday season, will include WWE Legends British Bulldog and Lex Luger; WWE Superstars Wade Barrett(TM), David Otunga(TM) and Justin Gabriel(TM); WWE Diva Layla(R); alternate ring gear for WWE Superstars Shawn Michaels(R) and Shad(R); and a playable WWE NXT(TM) arena. The downloadable content package will be included as part of the Fan Axxess program, as well as sold separately for the anticipated cost of 560 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or $6.99 on PlayStation Network.

The second downloadable content package for Fan Axxess, currently scheduled for release in early 2011, will include alternate ring gear for WWE Superstars John Cena(R), Undertaker(R) and CM Punk(R), as well as a playable WCW(R) arena. The downloadable content package will be included as part of the Fan Axxess program, as well as sold separately for the anticipated cost of 240 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or $2.99 on PlayStation Network.

The WWE Superstar Attribute Customizer will enable players to determine the overall rankings and attribute levels of every WWE Legend, WWE Superstar and WWE Diva in WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011. While the videogame will ship to retail outlets with pre-established in-game Superstar ratings, this feature will give players even greater customization freedom to define their own personalized visions of WWE. The WWE Superstar Attribute Customizer will be included as part of the Fan Axxess program, as well as sold separately for the anticipated cost of 80 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or $0.99 on PlayStation Network.

Players will also be able to quickly access more than 60 unlockable items in WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011, including playable WWE Legends, WWE Superstars and WWE Divas, alternate ring gear, playable arenas, WWE Championships and more. Instant access to all unlockable content will be included as part of the Fan Axxess program, as well as sold separately for the anticipated cost of 80 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or $0.99 on PlayStation Network.

Having shipped more than 50 million units worldwide, the renowned WWE simulation experience and annual centerpiece in THQ's expanding WWE videogame portfolio returns to define players' ultimate WWE moments and give players even greater creative and decision-making freedom throughout their storied journeys within WWE.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will empower players more than ever to define their gameplay experiences in a dynamic and ever-changing WWE. In WWE Universe Mode, a new addition to the franchise, gameplay scenarios will change based on player decisions, allowing for new rivalries, alliances, championship matches and more spontaneous WWE action in and out of the ring. Additionally, the popular, story-driven Road to WrestleMania(R) mode will return with significant updates and new storylines, including the ability to freely roam through locker room areas, select opponents, break into impromptu matches and fulfill destinies based on player choices.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will also boast one of the largest rosters in franchise history with more than 70 of today's prominent WWE Superstars and WWE Divas. Each in-game model will feature new skin textures and movement technology, delivering the most authentic looking and moving WWE Superstars and WWE Divas ever seen in a WWE videogame. In addition, players will round out their virtual WWE experience with more than 100 match types, including Tables, Ladders & Chairs (TLC), Hell in a Cell and Money in the Bank, as well as an extensive number of new playable arenas. A brand new physics system will ensure all matches and object interactions look and feel unique, dynamic and unpredictable to capture the full essence and authenticity of WWE.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will also boast the franchise's largest online feature set to date, including a robust downloadable content plan slated to include playable WWE Superstars, WWE Divas, alternate ring gear, new arenas and more. Online access and the game's first downloadable content package, which is scheduled to include WWE Superstar Chris Masters(R) (playable character), WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio(R) ("Dia de los Muertos" Halloween-themed attire) and WWE Diva Kelly Kelly(R) ("Devil" Halloween-themed attire), will be free of charge with the videogame through a back of manual code for first-time purchasers. Second-time buyers can also purchase the content via Xbox LIVE at an anticipated cost of 800 Microsoft Points, as well as on PlayStationNetwork for an anticipated cost of $9.99. Additional content packages will be sold separately throughout the life of the product and are also available through a one-time purchase Fan Axxess program for an anticipated cost of 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or $9.99 on PlayStation Network.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 is currently in development for the Xbox 360, PlayStation(R)3 and PlayStation(R)2 computer entertainment systems, PSP(R) (PlayStation(R)Portable) system and the Wii(TM) system from Nintendo, with a scheduled release date of October 26, 2010. For more information on WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011, please visit wwe.thq.com, facebook.com/WWEgames and twitter.com/WWEgames.

Black Widow
10-12-2010, 04:16 PM
THQ Announces Details of Extensive Downloadable Content Purchase Program for WWE(R) SmackDown(R) vs. Raw(R) 2011

Simulation-Based Cornerstone of the Company's Renowned WWE Videogame Portfolio Set to Offer Extensive Variety of Playable In-Game Content and Customization Options to Further Enhance the Virtual WWE Experience

AGOURA HILLS, Calif., Oct 12, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- THQ Inc. today announced details surrounding the new downloadable content purchase program for WWE(R) SmackDown(R) vs. Raw(R) 2011, the forthcoming simulation-based experience from the company's World Wrestling Entertainment(R) videogame portfolio. Fan Axxess will enable WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 owners to obtain select downloadable content released throughout the life of the videogame for a one-time anticipated purchase cost of 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE(R) for the Xbox 360(R) video game and entertainment system from Microsoft or $9.99 on PlayStation(R)Network for the PlayStation(R)3 computer entertainment system. The downloadable content will include a number of playable WWE Legends, WWE Superstars and WWE Divas, alternate ring gear, playable arenas, a WWE Superstar Attribute Customizer, instant access to all unlockable content and an in-game badge to recognize the videogame's biggest supporters.

"The Fan Axxess program for WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 offers consumers a very attractive value proposition to significantly enhance the virtual WWE experience," said Danny Bilson, Executive Vice President, Core Games, THQ. "We have some of the most passionate fans in the industry, and we are pleased to offer them an opportunity to access premium gameplay content, customization features and recognition for their loyalty for one price point."

About WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 -- Fan Axxess Elements

The first downloadable content package for Fan Axxess, currently scheduled for release this holiday season, will include WWE Legends British Bulldog and Lex Luger; WWE Superstars Wade Barrett(TM), David Otunga(TM) and Justin Gabriel(TM); WWE Diva Layla(R); alternate ring gear for WWE Superstars Shawn Michaels(R) and Shad(R); and a playable WWE NXT(TM) arena. The downloadable content package will be included as part of the Fan Axxess program, as well as sold separately for the anticipated cost of 560 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or $6.99 on PlayStation Network.

The second downloadable content package for Fan Axxess, currently scheduled for release in early 2011, will include alternate ring gear for WWE Superstars John Cena(R), Undertaker(R) and CM Punk(R), as well as a playable WCW(R) arena. The downloadable content package will be included as part of the Fan Axxess program, as well as sold separately for the anticipated cost of 240 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or $2.99 on PlayStation Network.

The WWE Superstar Attribute Customizer will enable players to determine the overall rankings and attribute levels of every WWE Legend, WWE Superstar and WWE Diva in WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011. While the videogame will ship to retail outlets with pre-established in-game Superstar ratings, this feature will give players even greater customization freedom to define their own personalized visions of WWE. The WWE Superstar Attribute Customizer will be included as part of the Fan Axxess program, as well as sold separately for the anticipated cost of 80 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or $0.99 on PlayStation Network.

Players will also be able to quickly access more than 60 unlockable items in WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011, including playable WWE Legends, WWE Superstars and WWE Divas, alternate ring gear, playable arenas, WWE Championships and more. Instant access to all unlockable content will be included as part of the Fan Axxess program, as well as sold separately for the anticipated cost of 80 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or $0.99 on PlayStation Network.

Having shipped more than 50 million units worldwide, the renowned WWE simulation experience and annual centerpiece in THQ's expanding WWE videogame portfolio returns to define players' ultimate WWE moments and give players even greater creative and decision-making freedom throughout their storied journeys within WWE.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will also boast one of the largest rosters in franchise history with more than 70 of today's prominent WWE Superstars and WWE Divas. Each in-game model will feature new skin textures and movement technology, delivering the most authentic looking and moving WWE Superstars and WWE Divas ever seen in a WWE videogame. In addition, players will round out their virtual WWE experience with more than 100 match types, including Tables, Ladders & Chairs (TLC), Hell in a Cell and Money in the Bank, as well as an extensive number of new playable arenas. A brand new physics system will ensure all matches and object interactions look and feel unique, dynamic and unpredictable to capture the full essence and authenticity of WWE.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will also boast the franchise's largest online feature set to date, including a robust downloadable content plan slated to include playable WWE Superstars, WWE Divas, alternate ring gear, new arenas and more. Online access and the game's first downloadable content package, which is scheduled to include WWE Superstar Chris Masters(R) (playable character), WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio(R) ("Dia de los Muertos" Halloween-themed attire) and WWE Diva Kelly Kelly(R) ("Devil" Halloween-themed attire), will be free of charge with the videogame through a back of manual code for first-time purchasers. Second-time buyers can also purchase the content via Xbox LIVE at an anticipated cost of 800 Microsoft Points, as well as on PlayStationNetwork for an anticipated cost of $9.99. Additional content packages will be sold separately throughout the life of the product and are also available through a one-time purchase Fan Axxess program for an anticipated cost of 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or $9.99 on PlayStation Network.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 is currently in development for the Xbox 360, PlayStation(R)3 and PlayStation(R)2 computer entertainment systems, PSP(R) (PlayStation(R)Portable) system and the Wii(TM) system from Nintendo, with a scheduled release date of October 26, 2010. For more information on WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011, please visit wwe.thq.com, facebook.com/WWEgames and twitter.com/WWEgames.

ArJay
10-12-2010, 04:28 PM
I was just about to post that lol.

Here's the TL;DR version for those too lazy..

Online Axxess - WWE Superstar Chris Masters, Alternate attires for WWE Superstars Kelly Kelly and Rey Mysterio, Access to all the online features. - 9.99 or 800MSP (Free if you buy the game new. Manual comes with redeemable code.)
DLC 1 - WWE Legends British Bulldog and Lex Luger, WWE Superstars Wade Barrett, David Otunga and Justin Gabriel, WWE Diva Layla, alternate ring gear for WWE Superstars Shawn Michaels and Shad, and a playable WWE NXT arena. - 6.99 or 560 MSP
DLC 2 - Alternate ring gear for WWE Superstars John Cena, Undertaker and CM Punk, as well as a playable WCW arena. - 2.99 or 240MSP
WWE Superstar Attribute Customizer - 0.99 or 80MSP
All In Game Unlockables From The Start - 0.99 or 80MSP
Fan Axxess - DLC1, DLC2, WWE Superstar Attribute Customizer, All In Game Unlockables From The Start, All Future DLC - 9.99 or 800MSP

Metalitia
10-12-2010, 05:13 PM
So you can pay for everything seperately or pay a one off fee for Fan Axxess and everything including future downloads will be already paid for?

ArJay
10-12-2010, 05:19 PM
So you can pay for everything seperately or pay a one off fee for Fan Axxess and everything including future downloads will be already paid for?

That would be correct. Right now, the value saved is 2 dollars. Nothing is known about any future DLC, and if they're even will be, but since it's already a 2 dollar discount I'm gonna get it anyways. If they do happen to release more DLC after 2, even better.

Metalitia
10-12-2010, 06:42 PM
Sounds worthwhile. Take it it is international and not just US?

Black Widow
10-12-2010, 08:24 PM
WWE Superstars Wade Barrett, David Otunga and Justin Gabriel, WWE Diva Layla. only reason id download it.. although i hoped theyd be already in the game

ArJay
10-12-2010, 08:26 PM
Sounds worthwhile. Take it it is international and not just US?

Yeah it's international.

Metalitia
10-14-2010, 05:59 PM
I'll get the Fan Axxess thing most likely.

The Attribute Customiser is something Ive been looking forward to using for ages!

W-OLF
10-14-2010, 08:14 PM
I hear ya 12 days and counting !

ArJay
10-15-2010, 06:24 PM
Apparently Undertaker's druid is in game. It's not clear though if he's a playable character or not, but it appears as if he is. Part of Undertaker's storyline involves your guy (Whoever you choose) disguising himself as a druid and attacking Taker. So the model is definitely in-game, and it appears he will also be a selectable character.

Will find out for sure who everybody is on Tuesday, including the last 2 legends. My guess for the last two, is Ricky Steamboat, and RVD.

W-OLF
10-16-2010, 10:18 PM
We know you want SVR the instant it comes out and we know you want to meet your favorite Superstars, so we're teaming up with WalMart to make your dreams come true! We're doing midnight launch events around the US so come out and celebrate with us! Check out the list below to find the WalMart location closest to you.

All events start at 10:30 PM on October 25th. Autographs limited to the first 300 people. Arrive early! Limit 1 item autographed per person.

Kofi Kingston

Walmart Store #2816

5630 W Touhy Ave

Niles, IL 60714

(847) 647-8641

The Miz

Walmart Store #1908

2292 Main St

Green Bay, WI 54311

(920) 465-1333

Big Show

Walmart Store #1855

12195 Singletree Ln

Eden Prairie, MN 55344

(952) 829-9040

MVP

Walmart Supercenter Store #1515

W 190 N 9855 Appleton Ave

Germantown, WI 53022

(262) 255-1285

Jack Swagger

Walmart Supercenter Store #3857

2151 Royal Ave

Monona, WI 53713

(608) 226-0913

*TALENT SUBJECT TO CHANGE*

Travicity
10-16-2010, 10:42 PM
I wouldnt go that far or care that much to meet the stars :P.

W-OLF
10-17-2010, 12:14 AM
Agreed posted for those that maybe in the area though.

Metalitia
10-17-2010, 12:48 PM
You notice how there's 3 seperate events in Wisconsin? I assume there's a taping there then most likely.

Nice idea for those in the areas I guess :)

Apparently Undertaker's druid is in game. It's not clear though if he's a playable character or not, but it appears as if he is. Part of Undertaker's storyline involves your guy (Whoever you choose) disguising himself as a druid and attacking Taker. So the model is definitely in-game, and it appears he will also be a selectable character.

Will find out for sure who everybody is on Tuesday, including the last 2 legends. My guess for the last two, is Ricky Steamboat, and RVD.

One of the Road to Wrestlemania storylines using either Morrision, Kingston, R Truth or a CAW is setting out to end the Undertakers Wrestlemania streak. Not sure the druid is need as playable though, better off to save a space and add in Del Rio or Bryan as DLC.

RVD surely wouldn't be in the game as he's in the TNA World title hunt.

Steamboat I think so too but I'm not sure on the other. Mr Perfect and Owen Hart are possibilities though.

ArJay
10-17-2010, 03:07 PM
RVD has a better chance of making the game then Owen Hart does.

Metalitia
10-17-2010, 04:47 PM
RVD has a better chance of making the game then Owen Hart does.

I remembered after I posted that about the whole Martha Hart lawsuit thing.

Steamboat should be in though hopefully with his DVD being out and recently being on the show.

Mr Perfect possibly because of McGillicutty but perhaps the other legend could be Dusty Rhodes?

DA
10-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Ted DiBiase Sr. and Dusty Rhodes?

ArJay
10-17-2010, 05:09 PM
The remaining two people are people that have never been legends before.

Big Evil
10-17-2010, 06:37 PM
I took the time recently to look at some videos of the game... and I have to say I'm impressed. The WWE Universe mode is an exciting one, as you don't have to play the mode itself, the things you do normally in exhibition is all routed into it to make the changes and keep you on your toes. I think it will make every match fun and surprising instead of knowing exactly how things will go.

I also like the fact that you can make stipulations and settings for the matches, essentially making new matches to play.

Road to Wrestlemania has been improved, I love the idea of being able to move around freely backstage, getting involved in conflicts and fights as you see fit. It reminds me of the things I love from earlier games, especially Here Comes the Pain.

Some of the small things I've been wanting have been addressed as well. I always loved hardcore matches, but it always seemed when I wanted to set up incredible spots involving ladders and tables and such, the game wouldn't allow for it physically. The means were not there. Now that's all changed. I can set up stacked tables outside the ring, knocking an opponent off the ladder inside the ring can send him flying outside, crashing through the tables! Finishers can be done off ladders, which is cool but a feature that should have been in a while ago. You can pull your finisher on a guy, putting him through a table on the way down. Even better is that a single, seemingly unimportant table set up in the ring can turn into a devastating weapon when someone loses their grip atop a ladder. Suddenly they fall, crashing through a table in spectacular fashion. I look forward to seeing how all the improvements play out.

Oh, and one more thing... HELL IN A CELL!

Completely upgraded, larger than life, weapons galore, and all-new interaction all over the place? Oh yeah I'm going to be enjoying that match type!

So to sum it up, I think this may be the best installment yet, and I can't wait for my pay so I can go pick it up!

DA
10-17-2010, 07:46 PM
The remaining two people are people that have never been legends before.

My point...

ArJay
10-17-2010, 08:10 PM
My point...

You're point? You said Ted DiBiase Sr and Dusty Rhodes, both of whom have been Legends before. So, it can't be them.

DA
10-17-2010, 09:13 PM
^^Srsly...? Which games? lol

Travicity
10-18-2010, 12:28 AM
Hell in a Cell has sucked the past few years only fun is 6 ways when you throw people of the top. So updated is great.

ArJay
10-18-2010, 12:29 AM
^^Srsly...? Which games? lol

Last year. They were legends in SvR 2010.

DA
10-18-2010, 02:22 AM
^^Ah, never bought it so wouldn't know...

ArJay
10-18-2010, 10:22 PM

The game has leaked early. Pics have hit the net showing who the last 2 legends are.

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/4996/img0064v.jpg

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/700/img0066vk.jpg

RVD & Steamboat.

W-OLF
10-18-2010, 10:35 PM
RVD surprised me but Steamboat is awesome Im gonna make savage just for IC WM 3 match lol .

Travicity
10-18-2010, 10:47 PM
They don't look the best especially RVD.

Metalitia
10-18-2010, 11:53 PM
How come RVD has the regular WWE symbol as opposed to the legend one? Also he's rated higher than Steamboat.

ArJay
10-19-2010, 12:13 AM
How come RVD has the regular WWE symbol as opposed to the legend one? Also he's rated higher than Steamboat.

He's a free agent in-game. He's "technically" the last legend, but it looks like WWE didn't want him legend in game, so they had him changed to a free agent. He apparently plays a pretty big part in Christians RTWM, so it wasn't possible for them to just take him out entirely.

EDIT: Here's another shot of the selection screen, a better view that shows the whole thing. It also shows one of Edge's and Christian's Alternate attires......Los Conquistadors!!!

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/7330/img0072av.jpg

The ShowOff
10-19-2010, 05:19 AM
Damn now I'm more and more pumped for this game then before.

W-OLF
10-19-2010, 07:11 PM
One week left , 7 days and counting. Not much longer to wait .

Thank goodness!

The Mac
10-19-2010, 11:30 PM
awesome game looks sweet... still not sure if ill get it though

Kage
10-20-2010, 02:29 AM
Wow RVD? Thats awesome! I wonder if he did a voiceover if he's a part of Christian's RTW?

W-OLF
10-20-2010, 02:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/TimeCena#p/u/10/JZtmoPiGUx4

Guy already has the game . Might find vids interesting or helpful.

HardcoreRaVeN
10-22-2010, 08:06 PM
For some reason, I always tell myself I'm going to skip the next year, but always when that time comes, I always want it. It's just a fun, familar game to play. Play a couple of matches, create a few wrestlers here and there...

Big Evil
10-23-2010, 12:56 AM
^^Very true, there is always a new thing I have to get the game in order to try out. Plus, I like to see things updated, have the chance to play with new wrestlers, and I just plain love wrestling.

One of the things that look to be very promising this year is that they claim you can apply the attributes you want to your created wrestler. Not having to deal with the drawn-out building up methods and jumping into the action without getting my ass handed to me will be nice for a change. I have the feeling there will still be a system in place to limit certain attributes, aka a 265 pounder can't have 99 speed, for instance.

ArJay
10-23-2010, 01:55 AM
^^Very true, there is always a new thing I have to get the game in order to try out. Plus, I like to see things updated, have the chance to play with new wrestlers, and I just plain love wrestling.

One of the things that look to be very promising this year is that they claim you can apply the attributes you want to your created wrestler. Not having to deal with the drawn-out building up methods and jumping into the action without getting my ass handed to me will be nice for a change. I have the feeling there will still be a system in place to limit certain attributes, aka a 265 pounder can't have 99 speed, for instance.

I seen a video of it, and that's exactly how it is. Which is fine with me, 300 pounders shouldn't be able to run faster than Rey Mysterio.

Big Evil
10-23-2010, 02:25 PM
Which is exactly where I get frustrated with the hype they (THQ) put out. They make it seem as though you can create a wrestler, and put however much attributes where you want. What they mean is there are caps on all attributes which are tied into the weight and height (not sure of height) of the wrestler. You can max out the given attribute, such as power, until it hits the cap and you won't have to worry about having enough points to do it. So in other words, find the sweet spot in your wrestlers' build to get the stats that are important to you where you want them.

ArJay
10-23-2010, 02:50 PM
They're hyping it because there is no work involved like years past. You just create your wrestler, and assign the attributes as you see fit. There's no going through career mode to build your guy up, which was something alot of people complained about. I never quite understood why anybody would want to 99 a CAW. I like to make my CAWs realistic, and 99 in every stat is far from that.

W-OLF
10-23-2010, 03:03 PM
So weight restriction would be in then right?

I might have already seeen it was or not and forgot but if you can assign stats like so Rey aint picking up Big Show this year is he?

Big Evil
10-23-2010, 03:13 PM
^^^That may still happen. I know I've seen such examples, but knowing THQ they haven't improved upon it. The new Havoc system is a nice addition, but we will see if it is tolerable and adds to the experience, or if it 'glitches' out constantly and detracts from the game. But I will admit it is nice to add whatever stats to my CAW that I feel, because I want to get right in the title hunt :)

W-OLF
10-23-2010, 03:26 PM
Agreed same here , will come in handy for dl/ed characters and all caws as well.

Metalitia
10-24-2010, 05:10 PM
It's not just your CAWs though.

the Attribute Customiser lets you edit the existing Superstars overall rating "as you see fit" too. I'm expecting a limit on it to a certain extent, for example to stop people turning a 69 to a 99 or vice versa.

I'm guessing though either way it'll be like on football games where it resets to the default stats when you play online?

Big Evil
10-24-2010, 08:56 PM
^^^That is a good idea, that may be the case. I can see the WWE superstars being reset, but CAWs I'm not so sure. I would think that there could be two categories, one for wrestlers and one strictly for CAWs, but I doubt THQ would go to those lengths.

The ShowOff
10-24-2010, 11:14 PM
If you can do anything Zack Ryder 99 or 100 Cena like a 40 xD

But nah I'm pumped to bad I wont have til Christmas

Travicity
10-24-2010, 11:21 PM
Yea me to I can't play until December

W-OLF
10-24-2010, 11:38 PM
That sucks , I cant wait till Tuesday.

Metalitia
10-25-2010, 12:05 AM
^^^That is a good idea, that may be the case. I can see the WWE superstars being reset, but CAWs I'm not so sure. I would think that there could be two categories, one for wrestlers and one strictly for CAWs, but I doubt THQ would go to those lengths.

I think there'll probably be an option when you go online whether or not to play people using CAWs or not. If using them they should be set however the player chooses.

Existing superstars I'd like to see set as default online though.

Anyone heard any news on pre-set movesets and entrances this year?

The ShowOff
10-25-2010, 09:15 AM
Yea me to I can't play until December

Oh I can play it before then. Cousin will be getting it and I might rent it also so I'll play it before then I just won't own it til Christmas.

W-OLF
10-25-2010, 02:47 PM
One more day then wait for the delivery guy !

ArJay
10-25-2010, 07:38 PM
I'll be picking it up tonight at the Midnight Release.

Travicity
10-25-2010, 09:15 PM
29th in the UK :hmm: Tesco's for Randy Orton Edition!!!

Big Evil
10-25-2010, 11:16 PM
I'll probably have it Tue morning, but won't get much sleep then... :think:

Ah the hell with it!

W-OLF
10-26-2010, 12:22 PM
Today !

RJ how is it ?

ArJay
10-26-2010, 07:35 PM
Amazing, I was up until after 6AM playing it, and I don't even feel like I scratched the surface to what you can do.

Big Evil
10-26-2010, 07:50 PM
Well I have it now, overall very impressed so far. A lot of the things IGN reviews and others were disappointed with I have no qualms with whatsoever. The grappling system works well, I don't think Greg from IGN knows how to play! It allows a whole new level of quick grapples, tie-ups, and the reversals that go with them. It really makes the match fun. The physics system works well in the time I've played with TLC matches... and after a little adjusting I can see myself becoming great at this game. It's easy to pick up. The controls being switched around is the only hurdle. Already created my CAW, he's 100 overall (I know, I know), and at 6' 4", 255 lbs he's quite the beast. Having played with WWE Universe mode, it is very interesting, all I have to do is go into a normal match from Play Now, and it will incorporate that match into the current show, and afterwards the stats and rivalries developing will all go into effect. Nicely done. Lots more to do, just started RTWM with John Cena :)

W-OLF
10-27-2010, 12:04 AM
I love it have to get use to the controls again I was used to 360 , I already created Draven moves and all a perfect entrance as well .

But is there a unlockable list ?

I wanna see who gets unlocked and how .

Travicity
10-27-2010, 02:44 AM
If anyone who already has the game and has brought the Fan Axxess can you unlock things actually playing the game? Through Road to Mania etc?

Just found something

Players of WWE's SmackDown! vs. RAW 2011 video game, which is officially released today, can access the Tribute to the Troops Arena via passcode. The code to unlock the setting is '8thannualtribute'.

ArJay
10-27-2010, 02:53 AM
Yea Travis, even if you purchase Fan Axxess, you are not forced to download the unlock all. Also, here's a nice list of info...

Pre-Set Moveset List:
Moveset 1: Gregory Helms
Moveset 2: Charlie Haas
Moveset 3: Jaime Noble
Moveset 4: Shane McMahon
Moveset 5: Paul London
Moveset 6: Brian Kendrick
Moveset 7: Lance Cade
Moveset 8: Trevor Murdoch
Moveset 9: Big Daddy V
Moveset 10: Elijah Burke
Moveset 11: Boogeyman
Moveset 12: Hardcore Holly
Moveset 13: Val Venis
Moveset 14: Kung Fu Naki
Moveset 15: JBL
Moveset 16. Carlito
Moveset 17. Umaga
Moveset 18. The Great Khali
Moveset 19. Mr. Anderson
Moveset 20. Trish Stratus
Moveset 21. Brock Lesnar
Moveset 22. Goldberg
Moveset 23. Kurt Angle
Moveset 24. King Booker
Moveset 25. Jeff Hardy
Moveset 26. Samoa Joe
Moveset 27. AJ Styles
Moveset 28. Ric Flair
Moveset 29. Eddie Guerrero
Moveset 30. Roddy Piper

Cheat Codes:
At the main menu, select "My WWE", "Options", then "Cheat Codes". Enter the following codes for the desired effect:
• "SLURPEE" - John Cena Street Fight gear and Avatar T-Shirt
• "8thannualtribute" - Tribute to the Troops Arena

RTWM Unlockable (Not all)

Vs. Undetaker's RTWM
- Jake "The Snake" Roberts
- Paul Bearer
- Jimmy Snuka
- Kane's Alternative Attire (Masked)

John Cena's RTWM
- Randy Orton's Alternative Attire (Suit)
- John Cena's Alternative Attire (Backstage)

Rey Mysterio's RTWM
- RVD
- Terry Funk
- Rey Mysterio's Alternative Attire (Backstage)
- Rey Misterio's Alternative Attire
- Jack Swagger's Alternative Attire (Backstage)
- Jack Swagger's Alternative Attire ("Todo Americano" Mask)
- Edge and Christian's Alternative Attires ("Los Conquistadores")

Christian's RTWM
- Christian's Alternative Attire (Backstage)
- Cody Rhodes' Alternative Attire (Backstage)

Chris Jericho's RTWM
- Vince McMahon
- Chris Jericho's Alternative Attire (Suit)
- Triple H's Alternative Attire (Backstage)
- Triple H's Alternative Attire (Bandiged Attire)

Travicity
10-27-2010, 02:57 AM
So you can buy Fan Axxess and it wont Unlock everything in the game? Cool.

Metalitia
10-27-2010, 04:10 PM
Yea Travis, even if you purchase Fan Axxess, you are not forced to download the unlock all. Also, here's a nice list of info...

Pre-Set Moveset List:
Moveset 1: Gregory Helms
Moveset 2: Charlie Haas
Moveset 3: Jaime Noble
Moveset 4: Shane McMahon
Moveset 5: Paul London
Moveset 6: Brian Kendrick
Moveset 7: Lance Cade
Moveset 8: Trevor Murdoch
Moveset 9: Big Daddy V
Moveset 10: Elijah Burke
Moveset 11: Boogeyman
Moveset 12: Hardcore Holly
Moveset 13: Val Venis
Moveset 14: Kung Fu Naki
Moveset 15: JBL
Moveset 16. Carlito
Moveset 17. Umaga
Moveset 18. The Great Khali
Moveset 19. Mr. Anderson
Moveset 20. Trish Stratus
Moveset 21. Brock Lesnar
Moveset 22. Goldberg
Moveset 23. Kurt Angle
Moveset 24. King Booker
Moveset 25. Jeff Hardy
Moveset 26. Samoa Joe
Moveset 27. AJ Styles
Moveset 28. Ric Flair
Moveset 29. Eddie Guerrero
Moveset 30. Roddy Piper

Cheers for posting the list up.

Great news that you can still unlock things the proper way even with Fan Axxess and there's a few movesets I'm really pleased are in (the ones in bold I'll get CAWs for and the ones underlined I may well do) :)

3 creations.
TNA: Styles
Angle
Joe
possibly Jeff Hardy, Anderson and Pope
Beer Money
MCMG
WWE past: Chris Benoit
Edie Guerrero
Brock Lesnar
Goldberg
WWE current: Daniel Bryan
Alberto Del Rio
Kaval.

Is likely to be my list so far. I'm contemplating Dudley Boyz also.

Who are you guys looking to add as CAWs?

Big Evil
10-27-2010, 05:06 PM
When you get the Fan Axxess, you do have the option of getting the *Free* Unlock All. Should you decide to do this, it will unlock everything, unless of course there are hidden unlockables. Everything that we know of gets unlocked. I clicked on it before I realized what it was, and everything is unlocked for me now :)

Metalitia
10-27-2010, 05:38 PM
If you opt not to, could you change your mind at a later date?

W-OLF
10-27-2010, 06:55 PM
apexpredator

unlocks all Orton alt attires

Metalitia
10-28-2010, 05:31 PM
A friend has the game now, I'm hoping mine arrives tomorrow.

Americans: I assume it's worth the wait right? :)

W-OLF
10-28-2010, 05:39 PM
Very much so It is a great game so far. They did take out some moves Im definitely use to but I can create close to it except that running taker lariat that I had in 2010.

Kage
10-28-2010, 09:22 PM
They took out a lot of moves actually. And the button you press to pin is different and it takes a while to get used to.

Metalitia
10-28-2010, 10:52 PM
I didn't get 2010 in the end due to PS3 crashing shortly after getting 2009 but yeah I figure might take a bit of time to adjust to differences in gameplay etc.

Had a browse through what trophies they have and there's a lot of hidden ones which could prove interesting depending what they are :)

The ShowOff
10-29-2010, 03:20 AM
I love it(cousin has it) only thing I not liked is that I can't make a title match when ever I want too make one

The Mac
10-29-2010, 05:42 AM
ya its kinda strange at first

Metalitia
10-29-2010, 12:05 PM
I read about that, if you wanna defend the main title sin exhibition mode you can do IF you assign them both the belt you wanna defend and one of the unlockable belts. WWE and WCW belts were the examples given.

It will register the title change though so who ever you make champion will then be the champion in Universe mode as well.

*Continues anxious wait for the postman*

Black Widow
10-29-2010, 01:04 PM
# Cheat mode

At the main menu, select "My WWE", "Options", then "Cheat Codes". Enter one of the following codes to unlock the corresponding bonus:

Tribute To The Troops arena

Enter "8thannualtribute" as a code to unlock the Tribute To The Troops arena.
John Cena Street Fight gear

Enter "SLURPEE" as a code to unlock the John Cena Street Fight gear and John Cena "Never Give Up" t-shirt for your avatar. -From: mudknot69666
Randy Orton alternate attire

Enter "apexpredator" as a code to unlock the Randy Orton alternate attire.

# Unlockables

Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding bonus:

Arenas

Druid Arena: Successfully complete all five RTWMs.
Backlash: Win once at Backlash with any Superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom).
Bragging Rights: Win once at Bragging Rights with any Superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom).
Breaking Point: Win once at Breaking Point with any Superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom).
ECW: Win once at SummerSlam with any Superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom).
Extreme Rules: Win once at Extreme Rules with any Superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom).
Hell In A Cell: Win once at Hell In A Cell with any Superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom).
Judgment Day: Win once at Royal Rumble with any Superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom).
Night Of Champions: Win once at Night of Champions with any Superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom).
Survivor Series: Win once at Survivor Series with any Superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom).
The Bash: Win once at The Bash with any Superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom).
TLC: Win once at TLC with any Superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom).
Tribute To The Troops: Win once at WrestleMania XXVI with any Superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom).

Superstars/Divas/Legends

Brie Bella: Win one Women's Championship with any Diva on PPV (WWE Universe).
Druid: Successfully complete all five RTWMs.
Ezekiel Jackson: Win five 1-on-1 matches on "WWE Superstars" with any Superstar (WWE Universe).
Finlay: Win one "SmackDown" 1-on-1 match with any Superstar (WWE Universe).
Gail Kim: Win one Divas-only match with any Diva (WWE Universe).
Goldust: Win ten "Raw" 1-on-1 matches with any Superstar (WWE Universe).
Jake "The Snake" Roberts: In the "Vs. Undertaker RTWM", do not take heavy damage to any limbs in Week 9 against Jake Roberts.
Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka: In the "Vs. Undertaker RTWM", win in under 3 minutes during the Week 10 Match Of The Week.
Mickie James: Win five Divas-only 1-on-1 matches with any Diva (WWE Universe).
Mike Knox: Win five "SmackDown" 1-on-1 matches with any Superstar (WWE Universe).
Nikki Bella: Win one Women's Championship with any Diva on PPV (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 matches).
Paul Bearer (Manager): Successfully complete the "Vs. Undertaker RTWM".
Ricky Steamboat: In Jericho's RTWM, win the WrestleMania Challenge against Ricky Steamboat after completing all previous Challenge matches.
Rob Van Dam: Successfully complete Rey Mysterio's RTWM with Rey set to "Good".
Shelton Benjamin: Win ten "SmackDown" 1-on-1 matches with any Superstar (WWE Universe).
Stone Cold Steve Austin: In Christian's RTWM, win the WrestleMania Challenge against Stone Cold after completing all previous Challenge matches.
Terry Funk: In Rey Mysterio's RTWM, win the WrestleMania Challenge against Terry Funk after completing all previous Challenge matches.
The Rock: In "Vs. Undertaker RTWM", win the WrestleMania Challenge against The Rock after completing all previous Challenge matches.
Vince McMahon: In John Cena's RTWM, win the WrestleMania Challenge against Vince McMahon, Sheamus, and Drew McIntyre after completing all previous Challenge matches.
Vladimir Kozlov: Win one "Raw" 1-on-1 match with any Superstar (WWE Universe).
William Regal: Win ten "WWE Superstars" 1-on-1 match with any Superstar (WWE Universe).
Yoshi Tatsu: Win five "Raw" 1-on-1 matches with any Superstar (WWE Universe).
Zack Ryder: Win one "WWE Superstars" 1-on-1 match with any Superstar (WWE Universe).

Costumes

Batista (Civilian): In Jericho's RTWM, win against Kofi, Henry, and Batista in Week 8.
Chris Jericho (Civilian): In Jericho's RTWM, talk to Stephanie McMahon in the GM's office, then win Week 1's Match Of The Week, while executing at least one finisher and not taking heavy damage.
Christian (Civilian): In Christian's RTWM, defeat Tyson Kidd or William Regal in a Royal Rumble side story match.
Christian (Conquistador): Initiate the Week 4 Challenge in Rey Mysterio's RTWM.
CM Punk (T-Shirt): Purchase "ALL Axxess" from the WWE Shop.
Edge (Civilian): In Christian's RTWM, defeat Big Show in a locker room area during the "Elimination Chamber".
Jack Swagger (Civilian): In Rey Mysterio's RTWM, partner with Jack Swagger during Week 3, and win the Match Of The Week as Jack Swagger.
John Cena (Entrance/Civilian): In Cena's RTWM, win the Week 8 Challenge against Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase.
Masked Kane Attire: Win against Masked Kane in the "Vs. Undertaker RTWM".
MVP (Civilian): In Cena's RTWM, win both the Week 5 and Week 7 Tag Team Challenge Match against R-Truth and Mike Knox.
Randy Orton (Ref attire): In Cena's RTWM, defeat Randy Orton in the WrestleMania Match Of The Week during the Lost Week 9 timeline.
Randy Orton (Suit): In Cena's RTWM, defeat Randy Orton in the WrestleMania Match Of The Week during the Won Week 9 timeline.
Randy Orton (T-Shirt): In Cena's RTWM, defeat Randy Orton in under 3 minutes during the Week 12 "I Quit" match in the Lost Week 9 timeline.
Rey Mysterio (Civilian): In Rey Mysterio's RTWM, eliminate Evan Bourne in the Royal Rumble and win the Royal Rumble.
Rey Mysterio (Evil) and Entrance Scene: Successfully complete Rey Mysterio's RTWM with Rey set to "Evil".
Shawn Michaels (Civilian): Purchase "ALL Axxess" at the WWE Shop.
Ted DiBiase (T-Shirt): In Cena's RTWM, defeat Ted DiBiase to win the Week 11 Tag Team Challenge against Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes.
Todo Americano: In Rey Mysterio's RTWM, perform a finisher on Todo Americano while playing as Evan Bourne in Week 12.
Triple H (Civilian): In Jericho's RTWM, escape to the parking lot without losing to Triple H in Week 6.
Vince McMahon (Suit): In Jericho's RTWM, win the WWE Championship against Triple H at WrestleMania XXVI.

Other

ECW Championship Belt: Win the WWE Championship in the Main Event at Extreme Rules.
ECW Create Modes Content: Hold ten matches in Exhibition mode.
Edge/Christian Custom Entrance (as seen in his RTWM): In Christian's RTWM, between Weeks 10 and 12, cash in the Money In The Bank against Edge and win.

# All challenges

Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding challenge for the listed wrestler:

Chris Jericho

Week 1 (Singles Match): The Miz
Week 5 (SuperStars): Santino (talk to Santino at Royal Rumble to set this up)
Week 7 (Parking Lot): Cena
Week 8 (Diva Match): Maryse vs. Beth
Week 11 (Singles Match): Santino vs. Big Show (talk to Santino in the hall to setup your interference)
WrestleMania (Singles Match): Find Steamboat in the Green Room.

Christian

Week 4: After the Peep Show, before talking to Tiffany, go to the top locker room on the map, and talk to Regal.
Week 5: Find Kane, and get challenged to an Inferno Match.
Week 7: Find CM Punk in the hallways, and talk to him.
Week 9: Find Jericho in the trainer's room.
Week 11: Find Legacy backstage. Fight them 2-on-1 at Superstars.
WrestleMania: Check the Green Room to challenge Stone Cold.

John Cena

Week 4 (Backstage Brawl): Confront Sheamus in the middle locker room.
Week 5 (Tag Match on SD): Fight Truth & Consequences (talk to MVP to set this up).
Week 7 (Tag Match on SD): Truth & Consequences for the titles (unlocks civilian MVP).
Week 8 (Backstage Brawl): Legacy (unlocks civilian Cena and entrance).
Week 11 (Tag Team): Santino vs. Legacy
WrestleMania (Singles Match): Vince in the Green Room

Rey Mysterio

Week 3 (Submission Match): Jericho
Week 4 (6 Man Tag): Los Conquistadors
Week 6 (Singles Match): R Truth
Week 9 (Singles Match): Bourne vs. Orton (talk to Orton in top locker room at Elim Chamber to set this up)
Week 10 (Cage): Hurricane (talk to him in the lower locker room to set this up before teaming up with RVD)
WrestleMania (Extreme Rules): Terry Funk (find him in the Green Room)

Vs. Undertaker

Week 2 (Backstage Brawl): Randy Orton
Week 3 (Backstage Brawl): Kozlov
Royal Rumble (Backstage Brawl): Ziggler
Week 9 (Tables Match): Big Show
Week 12 (Backstage Brawl): Batista
WrestleMania (Last Man Standing): The Rock

Kage
10-30-2010, 03:14 AM
I cant figure out how to have whatever championship match i want. I can only have the title matches the Universe mode sets up and Championship scrambles.

Black Widow
10-30-2010, 03:38 PM
I cant figure out how to have whatever championship match i want. I can only have the title matches the Universe mode sets up and Championship scrambles.

if you go go to the match thats set and pick which ever person you want to control you can selct other people :)

============

yes they are in the game.
for the rock you have to defeat him at wrestlemania during the vs undertaker storyline(must have all other challenge matches completed)
Taker
Week 2 - Backstage Brawl - Randy Orton
Week 3 - Backstage Brawl - Kozlov
Royal Rumble - Backstage Brawl - Ziggler
Week 9 - Tables Match - Big Show
Week 12 - Backstage Brawl - Batista
WrestleMania - Last Man Standing - The Rock

for austin its the same thing but christains storyline((must have all other challenge matches completed)
christian
Week 4: After the Peep Show, before talking to Tiffany, go to the top locker room on the map and talk to Regal.
Week 5: Find Kane and get challenged to an Inferno Match.
Week 7: Find CM Puink in the hallways and talk to him.
Week 10: Find Jericho in the trainer's room.
Week 11: Find Legacy backstage. Fight them 2-on-1 at Superstars.
WrestleMania: Check the Green Room to challenge Stone Cold

W-OLF
10-30-2010, 03:46 PM
So who have you made or downloaded?

So far I made a LOW logo (crap but I suck at paint tool let me make it in photoshop and add it then we'll talk)

Characters
Draven
Paj
Brandon Price
Mac Michaud
Indian Mauler

others
Hall
Nash
Sting
Luger
Hogan
Savage
Rhodes
Nakitta
All of Nexus

A bunch of marvel and DC
Batman
Wolverine to name a few got about 15 to 20 sllots left .

ArJay
10-30-2010, 05:36 PM
if you go go to the match thats set and pick which ever person you want to control you can selct other people :)

Only problem with that is if the person you substitute out isn't a top contender it changes the match to non-title.

I created myself, and downloaded Danielson, Gabriel, AJ Styles (With a Nexus Attire), Jeff Hardy and a sick ass Spiderman with his four attires from Shattered Dimensions.

Kage
10-30-2010, 06:25 PM
Exactly, what RJ said, if you change the wrestlers in the championship match it makes it non title. Same for number one contenders matches and such. This is probably the biggest flaw in the game.

Black Widow
10-30-2010, 07:15 PM
Exactly, what RJ said, if you change the wrestlers in the championship match it makes it non title. Same for number one contenders matches and such. This is probably the biggest flaw in the game.

Only problem with that is if the person you substitute out isn't a top contender it changes the match to non-title.

I created myself, and downloaded Danielson, Gabriel, AJ Styles (With a Nexus Attire), Jeff Hardy and a sick ass Spiderman with his four attires from Shattered Dimensions.

oh i just noticed that

The ShowOff
10-30-2010, 09:30 PM
So who have you made or downloaded?

So far I made a LOW logo (crap but I suck at paint tool let me make it in photoshop and add it then we'll talk)

Characters
Draven
Paj
Brandon Price
Mac Michaud
Indian Mauler

others
Hall
Nash
Sting
Luger
Hogan
Savage
Rhodes
Nakitta
All of Nexus

A bunch of marvel and DC
Batman
Wolverine to name a few got about 15 to 20 sllots left .

Do you got X-Box Live? or PS3 Online?

If X-Box can you put some of that on there for me when I get it come Christmas?

Kage
10-30-2010, 10:39 PM
Anyone else having problems with Universe mode deleting tag teams? Its deleted cryme tyme like three times and just deleted my caw and jericho.

DA
10-30-2010, 11:47 PM

The biggest flaw was making it... just saying :shifty:

ArJay
10-30-2010, 11:53 PM
Anyone else having problems with Universe mode deleting tag teams? Its deleted cryme tyme like three times and just deleted my caw and jericho.

It happens. It's the Universe deciding to break up said team. It's annoying I know, but if you have them in matches as a team more, it's less likely to happen. Plus, you can always just reform them.

The ShowOff
10-31-2010, 01:27 AM
I was playing on my cousins game xD and I had just reformed mine and his team at the starts of the month for us...

We was number one contenders on the Raw before the PPV he turns on me :(

Metalitia
10-31-2010, 05:00 PM
My Universe mode hasn't split any teams up yet, it has added one though. Santino and Jericho : /

Overall I'm really enjoying the game so far, and the fact a few of the trophies are hidden so you just play through it and unlock them every so often. May have to find a list of what they are later down the line though.

Made my CAWs appearance and entrance so just gonna do his moveset before making some others.

When you download CAWs do they come up as CAWs or Downloaded Superstars?

ArJay
10-31-2010, 05:53 PM
When you download CAWs do they come up as CAWs or Downloaded Superstars?

CAWs. The only wrestlers that go in Downloaded are DLC.

Kage
11-02-2010, 09:16 PM
It happens. It's the Universe deciding to break up said team. It's annoying I know, but if you have them in matches as a team more, it's less likely to happen. Plus, you can always just reform them.

The weird thing is, I NEVER us DX or BOD or SES in tag matches but they are still around, but the team I build up for weeks and finally made them number one contenders got split up the night before a ppv.

Smartmark
11-03-2010, 02:36 PM
I hope it is more Road To Wrestlemania storylines this year. And I hope you are able to play for more than just a couple of months in storymode.

Travicity
11-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Ive yet to get the damn game yet as someone I know still hasnt got me it yet.

Smartmark
11-03-2010, 05:35 PM
^^ I ordered it today.

Metalitia
11-03-2010, 10:38 PM
My 3 CAWs
AJ Styles
Kurt Angle
Samoa Joe
Jeff Hardy
Mr Anderson
James Storm
Robert Roode
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelley
Chris Benoit
Daniel Bryan
Alberto Del Rio
Kaval

Are the CAWs Ive got on my game now. As well as randomly deciding to download Superman.

My main two created characters, Jeff Hardy, and Alberto Del Rio are the ones the Universe mode seems to like best atm.

Found a really good looking Eddie Guererro too but it's available to download yet so I'm waiting.

W-OLF
11-04-2010, 09:09 PM
Seen some really good ones I got Aj Sting Hawk Flair and Luger atm as well as some from marvel and dc but I created some of LOW so tell me more the 3 caws hehe .

Oh weird about the deleting Its only deleted one team so far of the ones I created.

Smartmark
11-04-2010, 09:28 PM
I have never been able to download other wrestlers for my Smackdown Vs Raw games, cause I don't know how to go online with it :(

ArJay
11-04-2010, 10:03 PM
For those that have this for the PS3...I created and uploaded Pink. :shifty: Just search for "Pink" or "Alecia Moore".

EDIT: Here's a preview shot of her face..

http://i52.tinypic.com/25hlctw.jpg

The back and neck tattoos...

http://i51.tinypic.com/fa2auu.jpg

And her attire from the 2009 VMAs

http://i54.tinypic.com/24fd4zb.jpg

Travicity
11-05-2010, 02:08 AM
Wow pretty good before reading who it was you could see who :P

Metalitia
11-05-2010, 11:00 AM
I have never been able to download other wrestlers for my Smackdown Vs Raw games, cause I don't know how to go online with it :(

Theres a section on the main page for online and within there you have "Community Creations" which is where CAWs are :)

ArJay
11-05-2010, 06:37 PM
Wow pretty good before reading who it was you could see who :P

Thanks Travis.

Black Widow
11-06-2010, 01:36 AM
For those that have this for the PS3...I created and uploaded Pink. :shifty: Just search for "Pink" or "Alecia Moore".

EDIT: Here's a preview shot of her face..

http://i52.tinypic.com/25hlctw.jpg

The back and neck tattoos...

http://i51.tinypic.com/fa2auu.jpg

And her attire from the 2009 VMAs

http://i54.tinypic.com/24fd4zb.jpg

awesome :)

Smartmark
11-06-2010, 12:45 PM
I got the game in the mail today. I have to say I'm excited.

But, as I thought, the Road to Wrestlemania part was as sucky as always. Why don't they add more superstars to it? I don't wanna play with Cena and Jericho :(

W-OLF
11-06-2010, 05:28 PM
RJ that caw is perfect no wait FLAWLESS !!

I got ps3 im gonna have to get that one.

How many attires you give her?

ArJay
11-06-2010, 06:04 PM
I gave her 4 attires. Her 2009 VMAs attire as you see there, and three random attires. One is close to what she's wearing in the pic I used for my banner. Thanks for the kind words, W-OLF. Feel free to rate it after you download it.

Oh and thanks Ryan.

Smartmark
11-06-2010, 07:00 PM
Yea sure, just ignore me :(

Metalitia
11-07-2010, 11:07 AM
On Jerichos road to Wrestlemania how do you do the divas match between Maryse and Beth in week 8?

Cenas RTWM is pretty standard so far just gotta go fight Vince in the green room at WM and win the strap from Orton :)

DA
11-08-2010, 12:39 AM
What game system do you have SM?

Smartmark
11-08-2010, 12:40 AM
^^ ps2

DA
11-08-2010, 02:03 AM
I think PS2 has no online community

ArJay
11-08-2010, 03:54 AM
Yep, no online for PS2.

The Mac
11-08-2010, 03:55 AM
again cuz ps2 sucks

Travicity
11-08-2010, 04:16 AM
If PS4 Comes out would you say PS3 Sucks?

The Mac
11-08-2010, 04:24 AM
if ps3 became as obselete as ps2 then yes

DA
11-08-2010, 11:40 AM
PS2 is a 10 year veteran, respect it, it doesn't suck as it gave us great games through the years. It's like saying 'Pac-Man' suck only because it's old.

Smartmark
11-08-2010, 04:20 PM
I think PS2 has online community. But I don't care. I never use it.

Anyway, is it not possible to win against the chosen opponent in your last match in ECW when you play RTWM with Christian?

Metalitia
11-10-2010, 12:08 AM
I think PS2 has online community. But I don't care. I never use it.

Anyway, is it not possible to win against the chosen opponent in your last match in ECW when you play RTWM with Christian?

Nope I think it just chose for me. William Regal.

W-OLF
11-10-2010, 02:12 AM
I remember that I lost to big Zeke the conquistador outfits LMAO!

Travicity
11-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Mine just came today and on the back of the booklet is online Axxess so maybe not have to buy it.

Metalitia
11-10-2010, 05:03 PM
Mine just came today and on the back of the booklet is online Axxess so maybe not have to buy it.

Online Axxess is free with new copies of the game.

Fan Axxess is the one you have to pay for.

I'm up to the Elimination Chamber PPV in the Universe Mode but during the Royal Rumble initially it glitched.

Mike Knox came out as number 8 but got stuck in the middle of the ramp just running on the spot. Everyone else just ran past him as if he wasn't there but at the end of the match it was registered as still being two participants left heh.

A.B Dillon
11-11-2010, 12:50 PM
Code to unlock all the goods ?

W-OLF
11-11-2010, 04:46 PM
there isnt one you have to buy Fan Axxess even the codes that are available wont put a dent in all content .

The ShowOff
11-11-2010, 07:54 PM
Come Christmas I should hopefully get enough stuff and points to get that cause honestly :/ i'm gonna hate having to unlock stuff :| I just wanna play the game and have all my people right there for the taking.

W-OLF
11-11-2010, 11:24 PM
I woulda played it through but I wanted the perks lol .

Metalitia
11-12-2010, 12:03 PM
I went through playing the RTWM modes etc but missed some of the challenges so unlocked a handful of things then just got the all unlockables thing. You can buy it seperate from the FanAxxes for 59p or I think it's 99 cents US.

DA
11-12-2010, 09:51 PM
Online Axxess is free with new copies of the game.

Fan Axxess is the one you have to pay for.

I'm up to the Elimination Chamber PPV in the Universe Mode but during the Royal Rumble initially it glitched.

Mike Knox came out as number 8 but got stuck in the middle of the ramp just running on the spot. Everyone else just ran past him as if he wasn't there but at the end of the match it was registered as still being two participants left heh.

Glitched eh? Another reason why they should take more time developing these games....

Anyways online Axxess is like EA's Sports pass

Travicity
11-12-2010, 10:38 PM
So Fan Axxess if you download it you'll unlock the entire game without playing for e.g. Road to Mania and Unlocking People during it?

DA
11-12-2010, 11:31 PM
^^Yeah, practically a key to skip everything fun in teh game

Travicity
11-13-2010, 12:15 AM
So would be better to play all the game unlock everything in the game and then buy it lol and then get the DLC They add eventually wish they did it a different way.

The Mac
11-13-2010, 12:25 AM
where do i find the single use code to go online

Travicity
11-13-2010, 12:57 AM
Well mine's at the back of the booklet you get with it

The Mac
11-13-2010, 12:58 AM
my son lost my book :(

DA
11-13-2010, 02:30 AM
Well in short, you are screwed Mac. You'll need to buy it if it's used already or lost

The Mac
11-13-2010, 02:38 AM
i got the guarantee..ill just say game dont work get another free