PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts On Yoshi?

John
06-04-2010, 09:49 AM
I've been a fan of Yoshi Tatsu since he was in ECW. I remember when he was granted a shot at the ECW Championship against Christian, I really wanted him to win. However, since the demise of ECW he's been pushed into the background on RAW & hasn't been seen for a while. Were you a fan of Yoshi during his ECW Days? Or didn't you think he had much talent?

Personally, I think Yoshi was an amazing talent who brough some unique moves to the ring. His kicks were insane & his matches with Christian were great. I find it a shame he's nowhere to be seen now because at one time, he was considered a rising star in ECW. This is one reason why I wish ECW was here & NXT would have replaced SS because ECW gave guys like Yoshi & Ryder a chance to show their talent and their wrestling skills whereas Yoshi just stands backstage every monday night with an odd match & odd promo.

I find it a real shame, Do you?

Bubala
06-04-2010, 11:58 AM
I think he'd have potential if he were anywhere else. Japanese wrestlers are well known for being fierce, including the women. But he's in today's WWE where it's more about big muscles. Talent is optional, and usually overlooked if you don't look like a 'roid freak. He'll probably suffer as Funaki, and Michinoku did before him. If he went to TNA maybe. What little I've seen of him is intriguing but we know how Vince, and his upper-management are.

Kage
06-04-2010, 05:25 PM
I knew that as soon as he left Ecw, he would be buried. That's why I disagreed with his Ecw push in the first place.