PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy Plugs SD & Talks TNA - Inside

John
06-05-2010, 06:05 PM
Here are some of Matt Hardy's latest Tweets.

"TURN ON SMACKDOWN NOW!! DON'T MISS IT.. Matthew Moore Hardy is about to be reborn in the WWE."

When asked if he was trying to get fired to go to TNA... "I've been underutilized.. I don't "need" the WWE, I have nothing to lose"

Somebody said that he has been ignored for a long time .. "But I WILL NOT be ignored anymore-bet on it!"

When someone asked if he preferred fans that "played along" or knew the reality of the business... "Deal is-there's more reality than not on the stuff I'm saying & doing now on TV. Something has to change-either the WWE or me."

On Vince McMahon using Drew McIntyre to get rid of him.... "Maybe so-but I've got a Twist Of Fate for VKM"

When someone called him out on all his BS tweets.... "U would love to have my life-but u never will. U obviously care enough to read all my tweets but I'll stop that-BLOCKED! HAHA!"

PWI

DUKE NUKEM
06-05-2010, 07:21 PM
thanks for the post John

Konan
06-05-2010, 08:39 PM
wow thanks for the update

Kellie
06-06-2010, 01:53 AM
Account been hacked or is Matt Hardy the idiot I believed him to be, nice way to get yourself fired

Kage
06-06-2010, 04:00 AM
TNA would push him, Wwe wont. I think he's trying to get fired.

Konan
06-07-2010, 05:37 AM
I think it's gonna be Matt Hardy jumping to TNA to be with his brother Jeff because it's obvious that Vince McMahon don't give a crap about Matt Hardy here