PDA

View Full Version : Sandra Bullock: 'I am not going anywhere'

John
06-07-2010, 05:09 PM
Sandra Bullock has insisted that she is "not going anywhere" in her first television appearance since splitting from husband Jesse James.

The Proposal actress was at the MTV Movie Awards this weekend in Los Angeles to accept the 'Generation Award' for her career achievements.

She received a standing ovation as she walked to the stage, prompting her to joke: "Sit down, we're on a time limit here people! It's live! Live television!"

"The 'Generation Award' is for old people who have extended their welcome and should make nice and leave so someone new can come in," she said. "That's not going to happen. I'm staying. No matter what you might have seen or heard or read lately, I love what I do and I am not going anywhere."

The Oscar winner continued to say that she would like to "clear up" some issues, including the fact that she isn't dead, everybody has cellulite and the paparazzi need more flattering lenses.

She also jokingly thanked All About Steve co-star Bradley Cooper - who presented the trophy alongside Betty White and Scarlett Johansson - for still being her friend.

"I would like to thank Bradley for still calling me his friend," she quipped. "Even though the only film he's been in that bombed was one that I made."

Bullock also shared a kiss with Johansson after the Iron Man actress said that Bullock should have won the 'Best Kiss' gong for her embrace with Ryan Reynolds in The Proposal.

DUKE NUKEM
06-08-2010, 02:57 PM
good to hear, thanks for the post John