PDA

View Full Version : WWE Friday Night SmackDown Spoilers for June 11th, 2010

Kellie
06-09-2010, 04:41 AM
Dark Match:

* JTG beat Dos Caras with his finisher. Caras cut a heel promo for the match. Nice reaction for JTG.

SmackDown, Airing Friday:

* SmackDown opens with recaps of Kane vowing revenge for The Undertaker and Rey Mysterio winning Taker's spot in the Fatal 4 Way main event.

* Rey Mysterio vs. Jack Swagger is first. Rey cuts a promo before the match but is interrupted by Jack Swagger, who has words with Rey. CM Punk is out next and says last night he fell victim to the NXT rookies. Punk says he will be a four-time World Champ at Fatal 4 Way. Rey dares Punk to take his mask off. Big Show comes out next and says he will win the Fatal 4 Way match. Big Show mocks Punk. Kane comes out and says it could be all of them who took out Taker and says there will be vengeance.

* Swagger vs. Rey finally takes place and it's a good back and forth match. Rey wins after turning Swagger's powerbomb into a 619. Afterward, Swagger beats up Rey until Kane comes down and cleans house of them both.

* Layla defeated Tiffany. Layla had Michelle McCool and Kaval at ringside with her, Kelly had Tiffany. LayCool cut a promo before the match. Layla got the win with distraction from McCool and a neckbreaker.

* Christian defeats Dolph Ziggler. Vickie introduced Ziggler and watched from ringside. Christian got the win with a roll-up but was attacked by Curt Hawkins & Vance Archer after the match. Dolph then put Christian to sleep and left with Vickie.

* Kane was shown with Undertaker's casket. He said his soul is empty and he will take vengeance into hell.

* Drew McIntyre calls Teddy Long out. Drew shows a replay of Matt Hardy beating him on RAW. Drew says Hardy is suspended from all WWE shows. Drew gets in Teddy's face but Kofi Kingston makes the save. Kofi and Drew fight until Kofi lays him out.

* Teddy is shown talking on the phone next. Drew comes into his office and says it's Drew vs. Teddy on next week's show. If Long loses, he will be fired from SmackDown, per orders from Vince McMahon.

* Big Show defeats CM Punk by DQ after the Straight Edge Society rushed the ring and attacked Big Show. Show tried several times to take Punk's mask off. After the DQ, Kane came down and cleared the ring. SmackDown ends after Kane chokeslams Big Show.

IW

The Mac
06-09-2010, 04:44 AM
seems like a good show thanks for postin kellie

Smartmark
06-09-2010, 04:46 AM
Seems like a good show!

Kane cleaned them all out! AWESOME!!!!!!

The Mac
06-09-2010, 05:07 AM
ya and chokeslamming the big show that never happens

Smartmark
06-09-2010, 05:18 AM
He's done it before, but it seems as they actually are pushing him as the monster he once was this time. I've been waiting for this like 5 years! I marked while reading the spoilers!

The Mac
06-09-2010, 05:21 AM
i marked during his promo that was epic
i cant wait to watch smackdown and see him destroy everyone

Smartmark
06-09-2010, 05:22 AM
^^ Yeah, I also marked when i saw that promo. Same here, seems like WWE are doing something good again :)

Konan
06-09-2010, 05:28 AM
ya and chokeslamming the big show that never happens

lol thats not a full slam .i guess

The Mac
06-09-2010, 05:31 AM
dude its still epic lol and ya ive been a kane fan since 98
time for the big red machine to steamroll the competition
the only thing that would make it better would be if he put the
mask back on

Konan
06-09-2010, 05:34 AM
i understand the sd show but damn this drew mcintyre and using mcmahon to do his dirty work. drew vs long? are you serious? if long loses, he is fired?! seriously? he better not be fired. i wouldnt be surprised if we later find out that drew made those letters himself just to get his way and mcmahon never had anything to do with anything

Smartmark
06-09-2010, 05:34 AM
It might happen this time Mac :)

The Mac
06-09-2010, 05:40 AM
i dont think so cuz mcmahon named him the chosen one... and ya i like long as gm
but smackdown could use a change he has been the off and on gm for a long time

Konan
06-09-2010, 05:42 AM
lets do a game here! what would you rather see happen next week in that match of teddy VS drew? A. orton comes out and rkos drew and then bunts him in the head B. NXT season 1 comes out and attacks drew and long C. teddy hires APA to take care of drew D. SES comes out and turns face by shaving the head of drew :P

Smartmark
06-09-2010, 05:43 AM
Long gets help from kane who kills Drew :P

The Mac
06-09-2010, 05:46 AM
that would be epic!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate drew

Smartmark
06-09-2010, 05:50 AM
^^ Same here! I don't get what Vince sees in him really. But then I lost track of Vince many years ago :P

The Mac
06-09-2010, 06:06 AM
ya drew is a tool his matches suck and the wrestlers hate him