PDA

View Full Version : Hardy Charges Are Not Dropped!

Travicity
06-09-2010, 10:46 PM
A North Carolina newspaper (ThePilot) is running a story that quotes District Attorney Maureen Krueger as saying that no charges against Jeff Hardy have been dropped. In fact, Krueger says "another charge" has been added.

A report yesterday said that 3 of the 4 charges against Jeff had been dropped as of the June 3rd hearing. The story today says that the case was not heard in court on that date, and was carried over until July due to the court being busy.

The court calendar confirms the story of the charges being dropped, but that could be due to a clerical error.

Smartmark
06-09-2010, 11:24 PM
Jiizes! Can't they just leave the man alone?!

Thanx for the update Travis!

Dilph
06-09-2010, 11:54 PM
if he is dealing in drugs they should not leave him alone!

Y0UR Messiah
06-10-2010, 03:28 AM
Yes they should! I mean fuck where am I going to go now to score some....uh....drugs are bad...yeah...that's the ticket. Any one who sells drugs should be punished...

Travicity
06-10-2010, 04:06 AM
To follow up:

Professional wrestler Jeff Hardy still faces all his previous drug charges despite web rumors that some were dropped.

A report by Mark Satrang that appeared on examiner.com claimed a Superior Court source had confirmed all but one charge had been dropped.

That’s not so, says District Attorney Maureen Krueger.

“His charges are still pending,” Krueger said Tuesday. “In fact, a new one was added.”

deadmanwalkin
06-10-2010, 04:29 AM
well thats good to hear

i hate the fact that famous people always end up getting let off the hook for shit that they know they did and they know they shouldntve done

but because they're rich and famous they do it anyways cuz they know they can get away with it

That Rob
06-10-2010, 05:48 AM
Jiizes! Can't they just leave the man alone?!

Thanx for the update Travis!
:lmao: as if i needed another reason to laugh at you. And no I'm not "having a go at you". I lughed my ass off at how stupid this came off.

You really want them to leave somebody who was found with illegal guns alone? Really? You probably think that OJ Simpson should be freed even though he was charged with armed robbery as well, right?

DUKE NUKEM
06-10-2010, 07:20 AM
thanks for the update Travis

Konan
06-10-2010, 09:12 PM
thanks for the post