PDA

View Full Version : Playboy Model Faces 12 Years In Prison

Black Widow
06-09-2010, 11:20 PM
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/6261/brigmain1061254j.jpg

THE Playboy model jailed on child sex charges for allowing 15-year-olds to grope her during an erotic show has blamed nightclub bosses for admitting the teens into the private performance.

Brigitta Bulgari — on remand in jail while prosecutors investigate in Belluno, Italy — explained: "There were 3,000 people at that show - I couldn't know the age of everyone there.

"I had to rely on the management of the club doing their job and not letting young people into the club."

Hungarian Brigitta, 27, — who is facing 12 years if she's convicted — added of her incarceration: "I'm sharing my cell with an older woman who is very helpful. I'd like to thank all my fans for their sympathy and I can't wait to be free again."

Published: 01 Jun 2010
STUNNING Playboy model Brigitta Bulgari is being held in jail — after allegedly letting 15-year-old schoolboys GROPE her during a show.

Italian judges remanded the Hungarian blonde centrefold, 27, in custody after viewing videos of the incident shot on mobile phones.

The footage is said to show goggle-eyed youngsters touching her boobs during the erotic performance.

Judge Giuiliano Mignini turned down an application for bail saying: "I think the risk is there that she would get in contact with young people again.

"Therefore, I believe leaving Brigitta behind bars for the moment is the right thing to do."

She has been charged with performing obscene acts in the presence of minors.

But defence lawyer Bruno Oberto fumed: "I think the judge is just biased against sexy women.

"Brigitta was just doing her job — dancing. But she has to stay behind bars.

"She has no criminal record, whereas the owner of the disco, who employed her and let the young boys in, was set free."

The Sun

Big Evil
06-10-2010, 02:12 AM
I have to agree with her on this one, the managers should be held responsible for allowing underage boys into the disco wherein they could grope her. It appears the judge is biased against her because there is no ground for this decision to stand on otherwise. She is not responsible for who gets in and who doesn't. She came to do her job and the club owner dropped the ball. He should be in jail not her.

Travicity
06-10-2010, 04:12 AM
Damn it DA you cant go around and do shit like this man you just ruined her life.

But yea it's the club's fault for letting them in.