PDA

View Full Version : I have a legit reason to be pissed at Kellie right now!!!

That Rob
06-10-2010, 05:31 AM
How dare you remove the That Rob award from the monthly awards!!!! How dare you!!! I take a few weeks off come back see the April awards are posted, don't see the award I worked hard to rename there, I thought it was a mistake, so I didn't say anything.

Now we come around to the May awards and AGAIN no award, I didn't realise at the time it had been REMOVED. How did I find out? My good friend Tom had in his sig "R.I.P, THAT Rob Award". I deserve better then to find out through somebody's sig that my legacy is trying to be erased!

I ask each member of this site to join me in my march to justice!!! I ask you all to join me as I bring back the THAT Rob Award!!!

Who is with me?

JohnCenaFan28
06-10-2010, 06:20 AM
I will prosecute personally in this matter as I am "KEeLie" or whatever so I have some pull with Kellie!

Kellie
06-10-2010, 10:48 AM
A) Most members have no clue who you are because you are never here anymore :shifty:

B) The award should have went to someone that deserved it and not someone that got it cause friends nominated him when he was never here and lost all Jackassness about him :shifty:

C) We are using less awards to try get people to vote as people were slacking off due to having to vote for so many awards. We are trying to make them more credible and people dont think of having them counted and posted, its alot of work

D) I win!

Kemo
06-10-2010, 01:19 PM
1) Who's Rob?
2) Who cares?

Y0UR Messiah
06-10-2010, 06:36 PM
Uh...damn...Kemo stole my response.

That Rob
06-17-2010, 04:36 AM
1) Who's Rob?
2) Who cares?
1.) the most controversial member ever to come to the forums.
2.) Obviously I did or I wouldn't have made this rant.

Uh...damn...Kemo stole my response.
Just a side note, people should recognize greatness, greatness being me.

A) Most members have no clue who you are because you are never here anymore :shifty:

B) The award should have went to someone that deserved it and not someone that got it cause friends nominated him when he was never here and lost all Jackassness about him :shifty:

C) We are using less awards to try get people to vote as people were slacking off due to having to vote for so many awards. We are trying to make them more credible and people dont think of having them counted and posted, its alot of work

D) I win!

A. I'm trying to post here more then I do, but I'm too busy. I promise to hit this place up once a night from now on. Guilt trip worked :D

B. I did deserve the award, I was being a jackass by not showing up here.

3. It was my legacy, the least you could do is remind people of who I am. KeMo and wdunn have forgotten about my greatness...

D. Of course you win, you're Kellie...I however win the normal member award though. New Award perhaps?

E. I would like to hear from Tom as well.

Kemo
06-17-2010, 05:23 AM
1.)

Just a side note, people should recognize greatness, greatness being me.

Ah. A legend in your own mind. Got'cha. Well, obviously you're not what you think you are, if no one knows who you are. I've never seen you and I've been here for years. Your lame excuses on some fictional award; that interests no one but you; doesn't really hold any clout. You tried to make a point. At moot point at best. You have gotten your answer from Kellie, so let's move on. Shall we?
No need to flex nuts. We all know Kellie's are bigger than most. Go post around on the board. Be a good contributor and in a few years, and a few glasses of milk, and you might be as big and strong as me.

KeMo Out! :kemo:

The Mac
06-17-2010, 05:25 AM
Ah. A legend in your own mind. Got'cha. Well, obviously you're not what you think you are, if no one knows who you are. I've never seen you and I've been here for years. Your lame excuses on some fictional award; that interests no one but you; doesn't really hold any clout. You tried to make a point. At moot point at best. You have gotten your answer from Kellie, so let's move on. Shall we?
No need to flex nuts. We all know Kellie's are bigger than most. Go post around on the board. Be a good contributor and in a few years, and a few glasses of milk, and you might be as big and strong as me.

kemo has spoken lol

That Rob
06-17-2010, 01:04 PM
No need to flex nuts. We all know Kellie's are bigger than most. Go post around on the board. Be a good c,ontributor and in a few years, and a few glasses of milk, and you might be as big and strong as me.

I lol'd at the notion of no one knowing me. That's just...funny. There are many members here who know me mostly older members. I could make a list but what would that prove? I'm not fussed over somebody who generally stays in the media section not knowing who I am. The shoutbox regulars know who I am, that's the people that matter to me.

THATRobAwardLivesOn out! :rob: (yeah I got my own smilie here so I am a big deal.

Shane McMahon's Ass
06-17-2010, 01:27 PM
:rob: (yeah I got my own smilie here so I am a big deal.

OMG! I have 2 :o :kirst: and :blamekirst: i think we could be related lol

The Ultimate Fighter
06-17-2010, 01:46 PM
shut up rob lol

DA
06-17-2010, 02:39 PM
OMG! I have 2 :o :kirst: and :blamekirst: i think we could be related lol

:da: :blameda: I have two too :o :shifty: and yeah I know who Rob is... LOW Mod after all

ArJay
06-17-2010, 03:38 PM
I also have 2. :arjay: + :rick: I can also vouch for Rob and his award, in fact, I knew of both before I knew who Kemo was.

ClayMation
06-17-2010, 04:00 PM
Rob i remember and i love you.

dont judge me :shifty:

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
06-17-2010, 10:29 PM
:bow: Robert

on the Smilie thing I have 3 :D

:paj: :tom: :debbie:

Rob = Greatest UOW member ever...period :shifty:

His ''Jacknesses'' is what made him awesome the award was awesome too :sad: and he is Shoutbox Mod afterall :shifty:

That Rob
06-18-2010, 05:47 AM
:bow: Robert

on the Smilie thing I have 3 :D

:paj: :tom: :debbie:

Rob = Greatest UOW member ever...period :shifty:

His ''Jacknesses'' is what made him awesome the award was awesome too :sad: and he is Shoutbox Mod afterall :shifty:

Thank you Thomas.

You wanna get technical I have 3 smilies as well :rob: :ass: :pchit:

Thank you Tom for showing up here.

Punisher
06-18-2010, 08:02 AM
I support Rob. Your legacy will never die MAFRE for life.

Kellie
06-18-2010, 10:40 AM
Bunch of spamming n00berts :no:

Shane McMahon's Ass
06-18-2010, 12:05 PM
OMG! I just got called a N00bert by Kellie :o I feel so happy now lol

ArJay
06-18-2010, 10:17 PM
Whaaaaaaaaat? Tom gets a thanks and nobody else does? I am no longer on the THATRob bandwagon.

Smartmark
06-19-2010, 12:26 AM

D) I win!

:bow:

1) Who's Rob?
2) Who cares?

:lmao:

Kemo has spoken!!!

Rob have smilies but I don't? :shock:

DA
06-19-2010, 12:38 AM
:bow:

:lmao:

Kemo has spoken!!!

Rob have smilies but I don't? :shock:

Rob was mod... only mods get smileys

Smartmark
06-19-2010, 12:41 AM
^^ He isn't mod anymore though :shifty:

I had a smiley on that other place *Cough*

DA
06-19-2010, 12:49 AM
^^ He isn't mod anymore though :shifty:

I had a smiley on that other place *Cough*

Mod smileys stay Kirst isn't anymore and she has two... and so? Better zero death cylinder use here :D

That Rob
06-19-2010, 01:03 AM
Well, Tom was the inspiration of this rant. I looked at his sig and decided to rant about it. Everybody who supports me is more then welcome to come to my beach party for chocolate chip cookies in July.

Shane McMahon's Ass
06-19-2010, 01:32 AM
Well, Tom was the inspiration of this rant. I looked at his sig and decided to rant about it. Everybody who supports me is more then welcome to come to my beach party for chocolate chip cookies in July.

I AM SO THERE! :nff:

ArJay
06-19-2010, 01:40 AM
Only if you have white chocolate macadamia nut cookies as well. :arjay:

Kellie
06-20-2010, 12:13 AM
On a serious note .. maybe if you actually voted then maybe the award(s) would have stayed Rob .. they were removed so people didnt have so many to vote on, trying to entice people to vote again

Yeah I win

That Rob
06-20-2010, 07:48 AM
The Jackass award should have stayed. It pains me it was removed.

John
06-20-2010, 05:21 PM

He's been more active in the past than a certain person whos name sounds like MeMo.

legolas4792
06-26-2010, 09:40 PM
Rob is less than a god but more than a man!

Kemo
06-30-2010, 04:24 AM
He's been more active in the past than a certain person whos name sounds like MeMo.

There really isn't much of a filter between your mouth and your ass, is there?

Edit: This thread has become a dead issue, I'm closing it.