PDA

View Full Version : WWE high on tag-team, new stars being pushed

Konan
06-10-2010, 04:44 PM
Credit: F4WOnline.com

- The reason WWE officials are so strong on pushing new stars right now is the realization that so many of the top names like Rey Mysterio, Edge, Triple H, Big Show and The Undertaker won't be around forever.

- The WWE creative team is currently happy with Michelle McCool and Layla's team. Some felt at first that WWE had just created their own version of TNA's Beautiful People but the feeling now is that LayCool is hotter than The Beautiful People and they beat them at their own game.

JohnCenaFan28
06-10-2010, 04:54 PM
Well because TNA, of course, did what they do best and ruined The Beautiful People. I love LayCool and they're way better than The Beautiful People right now, but back in 2008/2009 The Beautiful People were way better than LayCool ever could be.

DUKE NUKEM
06-10-2010, 07:02 PM
thanks for the post Konan

The Mac
06-10-2010, 08:10 PM
ya tna killed them.... and its about time wwe started pushin new people

Big Evil
06-10-2010, 11:56 PM
Yeah I'm glad WWE has pulled their you-know-whats from their you-know-what and started to push the talent that will carry the company in a few short years. Facing reality is good, but it should have been the case all along. Now, we have to rush the new guys and hope they truly have the talent necessary to lead on their own. I just hope this doesn't blow up in their faces since they took so long to hold new talent back for the superstars to stand in the spotlight.