View Full Version : Invasion angle kept secret, RAW's fan voting

Konan
06-10-2010, 04:46 PM
Credit: F4WOnline.com

- As noted before, the reaction backstage after the NXT invasion on RAW was very positive. The angle was kept a secret from almost everyone in the company. The closing angle wasn’t listed on the show’s format other than a vague finish.

- Apparently the fan voting at this past Monday’s Viewer’s Choice RAW was legit. However, the choices were laid out so that WWE still had some control over whatever happened.

DUKE NUKEM
06-10-2010, 07:04 PM
thanks for the update Konan

The Mac
06-10-2010, 07:34 PM
ya i figured the vote was like that... they manipulated it so there was really only one good
choice in each catagory cuz seriously would anyone have not voted to see santino and koslov dance
it was hilarious

Big Evil
06-11-2010, 12:00 AM
I think it is sad that the WWE has to keep something good secret from the company or otherwise it would get leaked. You would think that the employees would have a little pride in their product and want to put the best show on every night, shocking the fans and leaving them wanting more. I would, I just don't understand why people would want to ruin their own product.

The vote was a given, the WWE is a little TOO protective of their show to actually let the fans decide what happens. I would love to see a night where the fans vote on everything legitimately, except of course who wins :shifty: