PDA

View Full Version : Osbourne battling food poisoning

John
06-10-2010, 05:11 PM
Kelly Osbourne has apologised to fans for pulling out of an appearance at a gay pride event in Los Angeles after she fell sick with a bout of food poisoning.

Ozzy Osbourne's daughter was due to host a celebration at Eleven nightclub in West Hollywood on Wednesday but was too ill to attend.

However, the reality TV star has promised she will be well enough to attend the city's gay pride parade on Sunday, where she and her mother Sharon will serve as this year's Grand Marshals.

In a series of posts on Twitter.com, she explains, "I got food poisoning last night and have been up since 3am throwing up in more ways then one. Thank God it's stopped! I cant believe my luck!

"My deepest apologies to anyone I disappoint but I am still too sick to make it to Eleven for my gay pride event tonight. I'm literally gutted. But all is not lost, my mother will still be there and I will see you all on Sunday! Again I'm so sorry I feel like i have let people down."

DA
06-10-2010, 07:38 PM
Dammit people don't post things with an Osbourne title if it ain't Ozzy or Sharon no one cares about Kelly!

Black Widow
06-10-2010, 09:03 PM
meh its only food posioning, help if the fat bitch stop eating now and then :shifty: