PDA

View Full Version : Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber dead at age 16

Black Widow
06-11-2010, 10:39 PM
In a shocking and disturbing turn of events for teen pop sensation Justin Bieber fans, the teen idol was found passed out on the couch in his home in Ontario. Early police reports indicate that illegal drugs, namely cocaine, may be factors in the young singer’s condition.

Doctors at Toronto East General Hospital announced the star dead minutes after his arrival at the hospital. Police say Bieber may have been unconscious for several hours before he was discovered by his mother, Pattie Mallette. According to police, Mallette immediately called Canadian 911 services.

“It really wasn’t that big of a surprise to hear that he’s been doing cocaine,” said friend Jaden Smith. “He’s been antisocial lately... he never had time for anyone.”

Bieber’s fans have mixed feelings. “I was in love with Justin, but I never would have though he’d have done drugs. It just doesn’t seem like him.” says one fan posting on the fan site j-bieber.org. Parents on the site are outraged. “My kids looked up to Bieber--he was a hero to them, but now he’s done a Britney. I hope someone has to pay for this. We can’t have kids thinking drugs are acceptable just because all of their idols use them. Hopefully this sends a strong message.”

Bieber was known for being loved by his many female fans. He rose to popularity through songs like “Baby” and “Never Say Never”, both of which were in the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100, an entertainment industry music chart.

FOX News will be posting more information as it is available.

Fox News' William LaJeunesse contributed to this report.

FOX News.com

Travicity
06-11-2010, 10:40 PM
:rofl:

Oh i mean I wish this wasnt true.

DA
06-11-2010, 10:46 PM
^^lol...

I don't care but still...

This goes to show you, never fuck with drugs kids.

Kellie
06-11-2010, 11:21 PM
I smell Fake .. no news elsewhere to confirm this

Black Widow
06-11-2010, 11:25 PM
it is only found out :(

ArJay
06-13-2010, 04:51 AM
How many times is this kid gonna die? I swear I've seen this exact same story in the past. I also call bullshit.

GypsyJ!m
06-13-2010, 06:22 PM
it must be fake. or else it would blow out in the media like an hurricane. since he is so young and had an OD on coke that would been an major heading in news world wide, that day he had done it!

chris jericho is wwe
06-13-2010, 11:57 PM
I feel like this is not true.

The Mac
06-14-2010, 12:03 AM
its not as soon as i saw it i went on tmz and thre was no mention
fake lol