PDA

View Full Version : The Career Destroyer

John
06-14-2010, 07:03 PM
As well as seperating herself from TBP last nigh in terms of performance, Madison Rayne also ended another career. Rayne challenged Roxxi to put something on the line & her career was held on the line. I personally, loved the idea of Madison now transforming herself into a BP but also a career destroyer. I would still leave her in TBP but also have her in the next few weeks put herself over as the person who can end anyones career. She would have to end Rosie's career next week...

Thoughts on her becoming this career destroying gimmick?

chris jericho is wwe
06-14-2010, 07:09 PM
I thought it was not a gimmick and tna really was getting rid of roxxi so i dont even think this is her gimmick.

Kage
06-14-2010, 08:09 PM
Yeah it's just a way of sending out Tara and Roxxi. I dont think anything else will come out of it.

Punisher
06-15-2010, 12:22 AM
I agree with everyone else I dont really think it is a gimmick, I think it was just to clear space

The Mac
06-15-2010, 07:42 AM
but they may use her the next time a lil spring cleaning is needed

Konan
06-15-2010, 01:16 PM
Madison is probably one of the most improved wrestlers this year as far as in ring ability and I think she should keep the gimmick but with Tara and ODB quitting and Roxxi getting released I don't think they would let anyone else go. They have talked about roster cutbacks though and they could use Madison as a way to write people off if they decide to release anyone. I think she should stay with TBP but keep focusing on singles matches without them so she can be taken more seriously as a wrestler.

jedi71
07-07-2010, 07:12 PM
i like the angle and i hope they keep seperating her from the bp.