PDA

View Full Version : Martin Kampmann Targeting Fight With Dan Hardy At UFC 120

Konan
06-15-2010, 07:28 AM
Source: MMAJunkie.com

After defeating Paulo Thiago at UFC 115 this past weekend, UFC Welterweight, Martin Kampmann is looking to get inside the octagon with former number one contender, Dan Hardy at UFC 120 in London, England.

Speaking via MMAJunkie.com, Kampmann said:

“I’d love to fight Dan Hardy. I think that would make a great fight. I heard he doesn’t have an opponent right now, so that could be a great opportunity.”

“I’m going to Denmark here in the summer. I’m coming back sometime in mid-August, so I’d like to fight preferably again in late October or early November. I heard that’s when he’s lined up, so if he doesn’t have an opponent, that would be a great fight. That’s the type of guy I want. He’s ranked high at welterweight, so that would be a great fight.”

“I was really happy with my win. I was really happy with my performance. … I just wish I had a little more time because I think I could have finished him."

Hardy was scheduled to face Dustin Hazelett at the London event but Hazelett pulled out of the fight because he is getting married sometime in September.