PDA

View Full Version : Szohr: 'Vanessa should end up with Dan'

OMEN
06-16-2010, 11:11 PM
Jessica Szohr has suggested that her Gossip Girl character should end up with Dan.

Vanessa has previously been romantically involved with Nate (Chace Crawford) and Chuck (Ed Westwick) but Szohr claimed that she is most suited to Dan (Penn Badgley).

"They have so much in common," she told DS. "They know each other. And you know when you first start dating someone you're always kind of on your best behaviour... not best behaviour, but when four months hits all of a sudden you're like, 'Don't chew your gum like that'. And when you're best friends with someone before you date them you don't have to pretend and you don't have to be on pins and needles with things."

She continued: "They have that connection, and their families know each other. I think out of the three guys on the show Dan for sure is the best for Vanessa."

Szohr added that she enjoyed the storyline in which Vanessa dated Nate but continued: "I didn't think it really fit for her, because they're totally opposite, from two different families and just didn't really see the same things."

She also admitted that she didn't understand the decision to put Vanessa and Chuck together, saying: "I thought that was completely outrageous when I read that. I'm like, 'They hate each other, what the hell?' And then they hook up and like nothing else happened. At least have them hook up again! I thought that was just funny. It was just very random and for no purpose really, I thought. I don't think they've had a scene together since they hooked up."

DS