PDA

View Full Version : 2 Current WWE Divas Blast TNA

Black Widow
06-17-2010, 10:32 PM
Apparently in response to accusations of Lay-Cool copying TNA act "The Beautiful People," WWE Women's Champion Layla remarked the following on Twitter:

"Cuz all of the tweets about this subject For the Record I do Not watch TNA So copy cat thing... kinda NOT!! This is All I will say Done!!"

Meanwhile, Vickie Guerrero made the following remark concerning TNA on her own Twitter account:

"TNA - no way will I watch or support it...enough said!"

EWN

mikedudelang
06-17-2010, 11:30 PM
As if Layla has ANY say at all in what the WWE does w/ her character. She may not watch TNA but I guarantee many of the higher ups do, and this whole Lay-Cool thing IS a cheap imitation of the Beautiful People.

Smartmark
06-18-2010, 12:31 AM
WWE have no respect for other promotions!

chris jericho is wwe
06-18-2010, 01:24 AM
WWE have no respect for other promotions!

True i saw this interview with kaval in fcw taliking about the titles he has won around the world did not even mention he was a 2 time x division and 3 time tag champ (tna)

Mr. 2.0
06-18-2010, 05:15 AM
This is just a theory, but maybe the horrible firing of Roxxi kind of stirred them up.

DUKE NUKEM
06-18-2010, 02:38 PM
thanks for the post Ryan

Shane McMahon's Ass
06-18-2010, 02:42 PM
Apparently in response to accusations of Lay-Cool copying TNA act "The Beautiful People," WWE Women's Champion Layla remarked the following on Twitter:

"Cuz all of the tweets about this subject For the Record I do Not watch TNA So copy cat thing... kinda NOT!! This is All I will say Done!!"

To her i say...Shut up moron!

Meanwhile, Vickie Guerrero made the following remark concerning TNA on her own Twitter account:

"TNA - no way will I watch or support it...enough said!"

And to this bushpig, F'OFF MAGGOT!