PDA

View Full Version : Idea Concerning MITB.

John
06-19-2010, 08:43 PM
In the next few months, we will see a PPV called Money In The Bank. We will see 2 seperate MITB matches. That means that 3 people will have the case this year overall. Here's my idea...

At F4W, CM Punk and Mysterio are left in the ring. Mysterio shakes Punk's hand & lies down. I personally think this would be a fantastic heel turn as Mysterio then would join the SES. I think that everyone would be shocked - which would add to the match. Punk would then pin Mysterio, and win the belt. At the next PPV (MITB), both Gallows and Mysterio are involved in the MITB match. Gallows assists Mysterio in winning the briefcase. Mysterio then informs Punk he will be challenging John Cena for his World Championship. However, After Punk wrestles on that same ppv, Mysterio rushes down and pins Punk. Mysterio would then break away from the SES and turn face and claim he did it so he could win the belt "for the fans".

Thoughts?

deadmanwalkin
06-19-2010, 11:20 PM
interesting

i wouldnt want it to happen but thats pretty well thought out

Kage
06-20-2010, 01:43 AM
Rey Mysterio will never turn heel.

The Mac
06-20-2010, 01:52 AM
nope never happening
random note: i want cena to go heel lol

DA
06-20-2010, 02:41 AM
That'd be stupid tbh plus Mysterio as a heel? Nope

muzi
06-20-2010, 10:51 AM
Good idea - well thought. But that would mean another Rey HEAVYWEIGHT title run...and that's not something I'm looking for.

Kage
06-21-2010, 05:09 PM
^^Well it looks like you got it. Lol