PDA

View Full Version : Maryse Wardrobe Malfunction At Fatal 4 Way

Kellie
06-21-2010, 05:15 AM
Maryse suffered a wardrobe malfunction during the Divas Championship Match at last night's Fatal 4-Way pay-per-view. The malfunction, which was captured on camera during the live broadcast, occurred when Fox went to pin Maryse. It was actually a mid-section slip

EWN

DUKE NUKEM
06-21-2010, 07:23 AM
thanks for the post Kellie cant wait for the caps :wink:

Black Widow
06-21-2010, 03:50 PM
:drool:

W-OLF
06-21-2010, 04:26 PM
Yes Sir LOL

ArJay
06-21-2010, 04:59 PM
That's odd, I ordered this last night in HD, and of course DVR'd it. I didn't remember seeing a slip, so I just went and checked again. I watched the pin, and the replay of the pin (different angle) in super slo-mo, and there was no slip I could see. I have a fairly large TV, so if there was a slip I doubt I'd miss it.

jedi71
06-21-2010, 06:06 PM
hmm intresting to see if anybody caought it

Konan
06-22-2010, 07:47 AM
Wow this almost makes it embarrassing to be a wrestling fan. Not only did it barely show anything, but for these people to get this worked up over what MIGHT have been is pathetic. Might want to try to get out there and see the real deal sometime there guys.

Sammantha
06-22-2010, 11:44 AM
I still think you can see a tiny bit of it(though she has done full nude pics anyway so you can see it fully in those pics). But really can you blame them for getting exited. Like I said before I kind of find slips more exciting then seeing a full body nude. There is no need to insult them and say it was pathatic. You could say they over reacted. But pathatic is kind of a harsh word to use.

Y0UR Messiah
06-22-2010, 06:07 PM
No, pathetic is the correct word to use. Very pathetic. And sad...fuck...give your addresses and I'll send over some hookers for ya...I just feel bad for you all.

DA
06-22-2010, 06:12 PM
Wow this almost makes it embarrassing to be a wrestling fan. Not only did it barely show anything, but for these people to get this worked up over what MIGHT have been is pathetic. Might want to try to get out there and see the real deal sometime there guys.

No, pathetic is the correct word to use. Very pathetic. And sad...fuck...give your addresses and I'll send over some hookers for ya...I just feel bad for you all.

:lmao: pwnt to you all :rofl:

Y0UR Messiah
06-23-2010, 03:52 AM
who's that chick in your sig Mister?