PDA

View Full Version : Reason Why the current World Champ has the title.

Travicity
06-21-2010, 09:58 PM
Yea A terrible title I know but didnt want to spoil the results for people who havnt seen it.

We did report a few days ago that the plan was for Jack Swagger to drop the World Heavyweight title at the Fatal Four Way PPV. Dave Meltzer reports that Rey Mysterio was given the world title because Mysterio's month long vacation was scrapped by WWE due to The Undertaker's injury. Mysterio takes pride in being world champion, and obviously it keeps a disgruntled employee happy. WWE was not happy with Swagger as the world champion.

chris jericho is wwe
06-21-2010, 10:00 PM
This is bs they just give the title to whoever back in the day you had to earn it if you know what i mean. Thanks for the post

The Mac
06-21-2010, 10:04 PM
punk vs mysterio mask vs title
puk will lose and we will see bald punk

chris jericho is wwe
06-21-2010, 10:06 PM
punk vs mysterio mask vs title
puk will lose and we will see bald punk

That match wont happen i think and if it did cmpunk would win IMO.

Kage
06-22-2010, 12:15 AM
This is bs they just give the title to whoever back in the day you had to earn it if you know what i mean. Thanks for the post

Im pretty sure Mysterio has paid his dues tyvm.

chris jericho is wwe
06-22-2010, 12:18 AM
Im pretty sure Mysterio has paid his dues tyvm.

lol but his time has past no one wants him as champion and he got the title on some bs

deadmanwalkin
06-22-2010, 04:24 PM
lol but his time has past no one wants him as champion and he got the title on some bs

id have to agree with you on this one.......mysterio isnt the same and he's very injury prone as of late

id much rather have swagger as champ

chris jericho is wwe
06-22-2010, 04:49 PM
id have to agree with you on this one.......mysterio isnt the same and he's very injury prone as of late

id much rather have swagger as champ

Yup swagger or cmpunk

The Mac
06-22-2010, 04:53 PM
Kane!!!

chris jericho is wwe
06-22-2010, 04:55 PM
Kane!!!

O I hope not.

The Mac
06-22-2010, 04:56 PM
why not

chris jericho is wwe
06-22-2010, 04:58 PM
Its time for the young guys to get the titles not people who will be gone soon

The Mac
06-22-2010, 05:05 PM
ur completly contridicting urself the guys need to pay dues but not be old?

chris jericho is wwe
06-22-2010, 05:08 PM
To bad im not but whatever

Y0UR Messiah
06-22-2010, 06:02 PM
Christ. Rey won, get over it people.

chris jericho is wwe
06-22-2010, 06:42 PM
lol we are over it

Smartmark
06-22-2010, 07:23 PM
I'm not happy about either Rey or Swagger as the Champion! Rey shouldn't be in the match in the first place! When did he become a Heavyweight?!?! :tantrum:

chris jericho is wwe
06-22-2010, 07:30 PM
I know right would have rather had kane in the match even though I'm not a fan of him.

Metalitia
06-23-2010, 11:06 PM
So Mysterio spends about a month botching moves resulting in him causing an injury to a top star for the company.

I was annoyed he got placed in the match in the first place but having him win it has really pissed me off.

Because of how fast a transition from jobbing to Santino to becoming World Champion, Swagger needs the belt to really stay in the main event mix I feel. Many of those in attendance didn't seem to like him but hey, he's a heel so that's a good thing.

If Swagger had to lose it then CM Punk should have got it. Much more deserving of a title stint than Mysterio.

2 heel champions they didn't want I guess.

The Mac
06-23-2010, 11:25 PM
they gave rey the title due to his constant bitching about pay and threatning to quit wwe needs rey as he brings in almost 90% of the latin/mexican audience... thats why he keeps getting second chances wwe is scared of losing that audience to tna cuz they got homicide and hernendez. remember when rey got drafted to raw the first time the viewership in the latin/mexican communities dropped almost to nothing so they sent rey back to smackdown... if rey is unhappy they r scared of his potential jump to tna and him taking his millions of fans with him plus rey is a locker room leader and wwe is concerned of who else might leave if rey does

Metalitia
06-24-2010, 01:04 PM
It is all about money for Vince. Has been for a loooooooooong time. They need to man up and give it to him straight though.

If they really wanted WWE could offer Hernandez a fortune to jump ship. Not as big as Rey obviously but they could possibly make him so. More likely they'll give Low Ki a massive push after NXT and hope it bears fruit.

Either way they need to focus on delivering a quality product rather than adding to their multi billion dollar fortune with sales of replica masks.