PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: Lita Plans To Leave WWE

OMEN
08-04-2006, 09:08 PM
source: Wrestling Observer

Trish Stratus and Stacy Keibler aren't the only long tenured WWE Divas leaving the company. Lita plans on leaving WWE very soon as well.

Lita's WWE contract is expiring in the next month or two and there are currently no negotiations taking place for a new deal. There is no negativity within the company as she isn't missing any shows, nor is she refusing to do anything on television.

Lita is looking to get into acting, although not necessarily at the big-time level like several other of her wrestling peers. Lita's had several strong years financially (usually in the $450,000 range), not to mention that she's never lived extravagantly and thus she can go a long time without having any financial issues.

Also, the company would welcome her back with open arms should she ever decide to return. Internally, the feeling regarding her potential return to the company is good. There is a good chance that she will return to WWE sometime down the line, although she's expected to be gone for quite some time.

Darth Fozzy
08-04-2006, 09:16 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! No more reason to watch Edge!

yankeesman77
08-04-2006, 09:21 PM
Edge didnt need Lita in the first place, but is it quincidense that the same day they got Jeff Hardy Back in the Picture they will Loose Lita. Who knows Lita may follow the same track as Jericho But Lita was a great diva and she used to wrestle well we just dont see it anymore. With the Hardies coming back would we really worry bout Lita?

Spawn
08-04-2006, 09:29 PM
NO she has such talent and its being wasted by the wwe. She is one of the best women wrestlers of all time. I hope she actually goes in to acting and not go to TNA.

Stunner
08-04-2006, 09:31 PM
Of course she will leave soon cuz she won't want to hear Jeff Hardy bitching at her for what she did to Matt....See it all works in mysterious ways.

Hell of a typo: quincidense,lol

rkofan
08-04-2006, 10:38 PM
i agree with fozzyrock that their is no point in watching edge anymore

Kaz
08-05-2006, 10:18 AM
Lita is one of like 3 females in the WWE that can actually wrestle. It will be sad to lose her if its true.

Sounds a bit like what happened with Jericho.

Maybe she just needs a break.

scorpionf
08-06-2006, 08:58 AM
I am not really a fan of Lita's, but can WWE really afford to let anymore women who can actually wrestle go?? :dunno:

If Trish and Lita both go... That leaves Victoria & Mickie as the only ones who can actually wrestle!

I'm beginning to think WWE does not want a women's division, and the only women they will have are useless and who won't do anything at all!

the madscotsman
08-08-2006, 02:30 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! No more reason to watch Edge!

Sad wee man. lol