PDA

View Full Version : The Boogeyman Vows To Make His Return

OMEN
08-04-2006, 10:16 PM
Shortly before WrestleMania 22, Marty Wright tore his left bicep at a Wrestlemania warm-up house show with Booker T. Booker T and Sharmell received a "restraining order" against the Boogeyman which provided reason for Boogeyman's absence from SmackDown!. He actually had surgery on April 4, 2006 to repair a left bicep tear and he was out for a minimum four months. Since then, The Boogeyman has healed since then and he should be returning to WWE programming any week now. Rumors suggest that he may be a part of ECW.

Here is a brief article on his impending returning, courtesy of WWE.com:

I'm the Boogeyman and I'm coming...back
August 4, 2006

For months, he terrorized the SmackDown roster. He crept around the locker room, ate worms, smashed alarm clocks and dominated opponents, all at the encouragement of his adoring fans. He’s the Boogeyman, and he’s coming to get ya. But, the fan-favorite hasn’t come to get anyone since he went toe-to-toe with King Booker at WrestleMania 22. Since that day, worms everywhere have enjoyed extended life spans and the locker room has been relaxed and at peace, but that’s all about to change. WWE.com has learned that the Boogeyman is on his way back to the squared circle. Stay tuned for the return of sports-entertainment’s most bizarre Superstar.

WWE

Andolini
08-06-2006, 03:13 PM
Oh god. This will be more painful than the eddie - rey custody battle. Or should i say the Mcmahons vs HBK and God storyline.