PDA

View Full Version : [ROH] Swing Through Chicago Matches Announced

Travicity
07-07-2010, 12:43 AM
- We hope everyone had a healthy and prosperous Fourth of July Holiday and took advantage of the Independence Day sale that ran throughout the weekend! Check out the Triple Savings Sale going on right now to save big on all of your Ticket and Merchandise purchases. Act quick as these savings are only good until THIS FRIDAY, July 9th! Check out here for more information!! Happy spending!

- BREAKING NEWS: Davey Richards, eyeing potential retirement at the end of 2010, has issued a challenge. Travel complications prevented him from facing Roderick Strong last month in Buffalo, NY; now Richards wants Strong one-on-one in Philadelphia! “Roddy is a beast,” said Richards, “but he has something I want – a guaranteed shot at the World Title. The Pick 6 can get you a shot, but I just had one, and I lost to the better man that night. But it will never happen again. I will dominate. Last time I faced Roderick Strong we went the time limit and he walked like a coward. The Roddy I knew was never a coward. He knows there is unfinished business, and I am raising the stakes. I challenge Roddy to be a man and put his title shot up in Philly. I don’t have time to wait for the ROH Booking Committee to give me another chance. Roddy has a chance and I want to take it.” ROH Officials have reached out to Strong’s adviser, Truth Martini, but have not received comment. More on this as it develops.

- Did you see Monday’s episode of ROH on HDNet??? If not, you missed one of the best tag team matches of 2010, and the first in-ring interaction between Christopher Daniels and Davey Richards. Daniels has intimated that Richards is purposely avoiding a one-on-one match with him. Is he? Shane Hagadorn has rebuffed that accusation time and again, saying, “When the time is right, the time will be right.” If you missed the airing, check out the recap to see what you missed, and if you don’t have HDNet, call your local cable provider and DEMAND to see the best professional wrestling programming on American television!

- Kevin Steen has written another cryptic letter to El Generico upon learning that Steen/Generico II will take place just outside of St. Louis on July 23rd in Collinsville, IL. Check out the letter and read what Steen’s take on this match is! Those that saw ‘Death Before Dishonor VIII’ know that there is plenty of hate-fuel left the tanks of both men. Be with us on 7/23 and watch it ignite once more! Great tickets still remain. Don’t miss out on seeing the biggest wrestling feud of the year IN PERSON!

- Just signed for Chicago, IL on July 24th is a rematch from ‘Supercard of Honor V’. There was no shortage of controversy surrounding Sara del Rey’s victory over Amazing Kong on that New York night, with the final blow allegedly being aided by a certain golden elbow pad. Now, Kong is ready to exact revenge, and in Chicago it will come to pass. It’s Kong versus del Rey in the Windy City!! “Kong is a fake,” said Shane Hagadorn. “Blaming her glass chin on an elbow pad. She is pathetic and in Chicago it will happen again! Another K.O. for KONG!”

- Keep your browser pointed to ROH late tonight for everything you need to know surrounding “Tag Wars 2010”. The concept as well as all of the cities impacted by “Tag Wars” will be unveiled in this special article.

- ATTENTION Louisville, KY: General Admission tickets for the ‘Bluegrass Brawl’ on July 22nd are going FAST. Don’t miss out on Ring of Honor’s debut in the Derby City! All reserved seating and the Champion’s Table seats are gone, but there are no bad seats in the historic Davis Arena! Act now to be a part of perhaps ROH’s most intimate atmosphere! We want to make Louisville a regular stop on our schedule, so get your tickets today!!!

- Pick 6 action has been signed for suburban St. Louis on July 23rd! Colt “Boom Boom” Cabana eyes getting back into title contention after months of being wrapped up in the bitter Steen and Generico war. On 7/23 he’ll oppose the man that eliminated him from the Toronto Gauntlet at ‘Death Before Dishonor VIII’ – #1 ranked Roderick Strong! Strong secured his guaranteed title match by winning the Gauntlet, but only after questionable tactics from his new advisor. Can Cabana get the win back and find himself back in title contention? Be there in person on 7/23 and see how it plays out!

- ROH Officials are in the midst of negotiations with high profile talent. Many have called themselves or have been called the “best in the world”. Few have actually backed that statement up. More to come.

Smartmark
07-07-2010, 10:44 PM
Thanx for posting Travis!