PDA

View Full Version : Update: Two Major Stars Return at WWE SummerSlam 2010?

Travicity
07-08-2010, 01:21 AM
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

As it stands now, the plans for this year’s Summerslam PPV will be focusing heavily on the return of Triple H & Undertaker(If he is ready). Triple H would end up facing Sheamus in a grudge match, with Undertaker facing the perpetrator who attacked him and left him in a “vegetative state”. Early reports indicate it would be Kane, but with over a month til the PPV, WWE will probably end up changing their minds.

Smartmark
07-08-2010, 01:29 AM
Thanx for posting Travis!

John
07-08-2010, 06:35 PM
HHH/Sheamus? That would leave Cena/Barrett. HHH could win the MITB & cash it in at SS.

DUKE NUKEM
07-08-2010, 06:44 PM
thanks for the update Travis

tapout
07-09-2010, 08:06 AM
Well looks like Cripple H hurt himself again and will be out for SS. Truth be told I don't really want another 'Taker/Kane program. Already been done 3 or 4 times. Think I would rather see the Brothers of Destruction take out all 7 Nexus members.

Bubala
07-09-2010, 03:19 PM
Well looks like Cripple H hurt himself again and will be out for SS. Truth be told I don't really want another 'Taker/Kane program. Already been done 3 or 4 times. Think I would rather see the Brothers of Destruction take out all 7 Nexus members.

I think you're on to an EXCELLENT idea. Afterall Nexus has been shown attacking RAW people, why not Smackdown people. It actually makes sense if Nexus wanted to make a statement top try and take out THE ultimate face of WWE...the guy who is the true cornerstone. It'd be a beautiful thing to see Taker, and Kane open up a can of whoopass on Nexus too. BEAUTIFUL IDEA my friend you get a green rep.

hardcoregamer16
07-09-2010, 03:48 PM
agreed Taker and Kane whooping some rookie ass

Konan
07-09-2010, 06:26 PM
hhh vs sheamus means sheamus can easily defend his title ...