PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Suffers Cracked Meniscus; May Be Pulled From Summerslam

F4L
08-05-2006, 12:18 AM
Hogan in Trouble?
August 4, 2006

Earlier today, the WWE Chairman, Vince McMahon, received an urgent phone call from Hulk Hogan.

Hogan said that there’s a possibility that he has a cracked meniscus, which in turn could possibly prevent him from appearing on RAW this Monday night in Memphis, next week’s RAW in Charlottesville and even SummerSlam.

Hulk Hogan will have an MRI tonight at a Miami hospital to determine the extent of the injury which is in his right knee (his good one).

"It started about two weeks ago, like a toothache," Hogan said, "the joint on the outside of the knee. I was complaining to my son Nick that it was killing me all the time. I have been on the road with my daughter Brooke and haven't been able to work out my legs like I should."

Hogan added: "Yesterday, I did a couple of leg exercises at a gym. When I got home, I sat on my new couch and it was like sitting in a hole. When I got up, it sounded like a snap, an explosion in the kneecap. I can stand and walk a bit, but its hard for me to sit and get up and down the stairs."

Hogan was despondent that he might not compete against the Legend Killer Randy Orton. The RAW roster is currently in Australia, and due to the time difference in Australia, Randy Orton was not available for comment.

Hulk Hogan is arguably the greatest WWE Legend of all time, and if his injury prevents him from competing against Randy Orton at SummerSlam, there is no doubt he will see him sometime in the future.

WWE.COM

Darth Fozzy
08-05-2006, 08:07 PM
He just doesn't wanna lose to the Legend Killer, Randy Orton

Ethan Hunt
08-08-2006, 12:31 PM
He just doesn't wanna lose to the Legend Killer, Randy Orton
^ perfectlly said......He's dont want to put Orty over

the madscotsman
08-08-2006, 02:16 PM
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes. I Fuckin Hate Hogan. He's Shite. Put Sabu In With Orton.