PDA

View Full Version : Wwe delivers big time to ppv buyers

Black Widow
07-08-2010, 07:08 PM
A good friend of mine sent me this today. I thought I would share it.

Remember the PPV special WWE ran earlier this year? If you purchased Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania you could fill out a form online to get a free WrestleMania chair. Well, I did so the day after WrestleMania and figured there would be extremely limited supplies and that I wouldn't like get one. The chair actually came today. It's very cool and great quality. It says WrestleMania "The Showcase of the Immortals" on the seat and features photos of Steve Austin, John Cena, The Undertaker, Dave Batista, HHH, Roddy Piper, Shawn Michaels, Ricky Steamboat and Ted DiBiase, Sr.

What kind of amazed me is how much this must have cost the company. It looks like a really expensive chair and I noticed it was shipped FedEx Home Delivery. I ran the numbers for this type of delivery from the warehouse in Whitehouse, NJ to where I live and the cost alone is $23.75. I am not sure how many of these were sent but that's a high cost. I have to give kudos to WWE for extending this type of appreciation to their fans.

PWI

Smartmark
07-08-2010, 07:10 PM
Thanx for posting Ryan!

Konan
07-08-2010, 07:27 PM
wow thanks for the post

gguru
07-08-2010, 08:27 PM
I got mine today as well...it is a very cool item. Very padded and shiny as well.

DA
07-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Wow... you get a chair for paying for a Pay Per View? ... wow I so want one :rolleyes:

jedi71
07-08-2010, 10:06 PM
nice of them to do that consedring you problay spent like 300 to 400 dollars in ppv costs.

gguru
07-09-2010, 03:12 AM
actually, about $175 (only because I got the HD versions - not required for the chair) for RR, EC, and Mania...not bad and most likely collectible in future years. They did good by me, at least in my opinion.