View Full Version : Nogueira Shoots Back At Sonnen

Travicity
07-08-2010, 09:57 PM
UFC Light Heavyweight, Antonio Rogerio Nogueira has been talking about the comments made by UFC Middleweight number one contender, Chael Sonnen saying that he believes, Sonnen isn't a challenge for Anderson Silva's title.

Speaking via Sherdog, Nogueira said:

“I think he’s just talking nonsense. He is not even a real challenger to Anderson. I think other fighters have done much more in the division, such as Dan Henderson, Nate Marquardt, whom he won against, Demian Maia, who played with him like a child, and Vitor Belfort. He is enjoying his 15 minutes of fame. He will take a beating from Anderson, who will beat him like a child, will beat his ass and will shut his mouth.”

“He knows Anderson will beat him and he is enjoying his 15 minutes of fame, knowing that it will end. He has no qualifications to compete for the belt — that’s the truth. He doesn’t have good boxing or ground, only good wrestling.”

“Anderson is on another level. He is not worried. He knows that the guy is doing it for attention. He hopes that Anderson will lose his control and blow up. It’s the only chance he has since Anderson is technically much better than him.”

Anderson Silva will defend his UFC Middleweight championship against Chael Sonnen at UFC 117 on August 7 in Oakland, California .
----------

I like Sonnen but he sort deservea this for running his mouth :P

ShakeSonnen (R-OR)
07-09-2010, 03:24 PM
>.>

Lil Nog...

guy who says that a wrestler has no chance...

didn't Lil Nog just edge a controversial decision over a wrestler?

Yeah thought so.

As for Sonnen having bad standup and ground, WRESTLING is a part of the ground. Lil Nog's just jealous that his big brother got run over by a truck and is still better looking than him.

aoessand
07-09-2010, 06:51 PM
will be interesting to see if this pisses anderson off enough to actually fight and not just fuck around