PDA

View Full Version : Hines 'relieved about Lie To Me renewal'

OMEN
07-13-2010, 10:08 PM
Brendan Hines has revealed that he was "thrilled" when Lie To Me was picked up for a third season.

Hines, who plays Loker, explained that he always wants to do more with the show and was pleased when it was renewed.

"That was such a relief to find that out," he told DS. "I was thrilled. It's funny - for me, every time I end a day, much less an episode, and I'm driving home I'm like, 'Oh f**k, there's so much I wanted to do'.

"There's so much I didn't get to do and great ideas I have on the way home, so for me getting another season is like getting another shot at being good. Maybe I can actually be good in this next season or actually have some successful moments."

Hines admitted that he does not know what will happen in the third season but explained that he would like to "get [Loker] out of the f**king lab!"

"We've talked about that with the writers before I left," he said. "Getting dirty a little bit more, you know? Getting out there and seeing the world through Loker's eyes. That would be a fun thing for the show."

DS