PDA

View Full Version : WWE Possibly Making Major Name as Leader of Nexus

Black Widow
07-14-2010, 11:29 PM
According to The Wrestling Observer, word from within WWE is that the company has been discussing making a major name the leader of the Nexus faction. Two names that have been pitched already are Triple H and John Cena.

As everyone knows, WWE has always been against turning Cena heel because of his merchandise sales and the amount of younger fans he always draws to WWE events.

As for Triple H, he has wanted to make another heel turn for the past few years, but the timing for this has never been right thanks to injuries and other issues.

The Wrestling Observer

BXtremeJ
07-14-2010, 11:42 PM
Pray 2 God Itz Cena I Wouldnt Change The Channel Everytime He Comes On If He Was Heel

Travicity
07-14-2010, 11:54 PM
''WWE has always been against turning Cena heel because of his merchandise sales and the amount of younger fans he always draws to WWE events.''

Please turn him heel right now. PLEASE!

Black Widow
07-15-2010, 12:15 AM
i know i enjoy Cena as a heel he is damn good as one

deadmanwalkin
07-15-2010, 12:44 AM
how much do you want to bet that if they turned cena heel nothing would change? merch sales that is............if done right he could be the top heel in the company

he needs a change bigtime he needs to become heel

Smartmark
07-15-2010, 01:08 AM
''wwe has always been against turning cena heel because of his merchandise sales and the amount of younger fans he always draws to wwe events.''

please turn him heel right now. Please!

word!!

A Blissful Ass
07-15-2010, 02:18 AM
Turn him heel ASAP

Black Widow
07-15-2010, 01:02 PM
one night stand cena v rvd - cena played heel - merchandise still sold, kids still liked him.. wwe need to turn him heel and wwe need to give the people what they want

Staynes
07-15-2010, 03:04 PM
lol? How in any possible way could Cena be the Face in The Arenai infront of all the ECW fans? You cant compare this one night to a heel turn ofc the kids wouldnt buy as much merchandise from cena as of now theres no doubt in my mind that this would go down but the WWE could make Orton the Top Face along Triple H and they would still have strong merchandise sellings

The Mac
07-15-2010, 03:07 PM
ive wanted him to be a heel for years... his character is so stale lol