PDA

View Full Version : Recap of Lucha Libre USA Debut Show

Travicity
07-17-2010, 06:54 AM
Lucha libre usa masked warriors tv debut show‏

air date 7/16 taped 6/6 in palm springs california at the agua caliente hotel & spa with our hosts nigel sherrod & lalo gonzalez

1)el limon (the lemon) the announcers made reference to lemonade this guy was actually hijo del pierroth. He teamed with el oriental & neutronic (i believe that is la sombra) the defeated the puerto rican powers of san juan kid & pr flyer (look like masked version of mark & jay briscoe with masks from early in the career) & their partner was mascara purpura who we know when he worked in cmll very good exciting match

we get a promo by rj brewer who hates lucha libre because it breaks tradition with crazy costumes & masks & it's not like the stuff he watched growing up

2)this match was a total mix up of everything & was supposed to be all minis. Pequeno halloween & chi chi (an exotico, not a mini, he was wearing a pink wig which came off & i'm sure this guy was alan funk who was kwee wee in wcw). Chi chi was accompanied by la tigressa caliente (rhaka khan from tna). They defeated mascarita dorada & mini park (la pakita died not long ago so i guess this mini won the name when la par-k defeated la parka jr to win the name) this one was a so-so match

we get a promo by lujo esquire with pretty ladies in a hot tub spoke english claiming to be the international man of luxury (a take off from the commercial with the latino guy & "dos xx" beer when he says "stay thristy my friends")
marco corleone is doing push ups with another guy named solid who did nothing but eat the whole time & has a build like nxt's husky harris. He had a tattoo on his back that said black something, but i couldn't read the rest. In comes tineblas jr & neutronic everybody spoke spanish except solid since he was still eating, but we got the translation on the screen.

3)marco corleone (mark jindrak) w/solid defeated tineblas jr w/neutronic to advance in the heavy weight title tournament after the match lizmark jr (back to wearing a mask) & an unknown small skinny guy in a mask attacked jindrak & solid. Solid's tights kept sliding down & his but crack hanging out which we did not need to see. The match was great

dominick valenti