PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILER* A Major Possible TNA Hard Justice Spoiler Inside!! (WOW)

Travicity
07-18-2010, 02:23 AM
Source: The Wrestling Observer

TNA Wrestling officials are trying to put together a match between Rob Van Dam and Jerry Lynn for next month's Hard Justice pay-per-view, which would renew one of the most memorable rivalries in the history of ECW. For those who have not seen Jerry Lynn in ROH, he's still got it.

We'll keep you posted as we get more.
---------------------
LOL I freaking loved there matches this would maybe be awesome Lynn's still got it lol but I'd love to see it.

Smartmark
07-18-2010, 03:01 AM
This could be awesome!!

Thanx for posting Travis!

DUKE NUKEM
07-18-2010, 07:12 AM
very cool thanks for the update Travis

Konan
07-18-2010, 07:19 AM
TNA needs to decide what the hell they're gonna do...RVD vs. Abyss for the title as already announced or RVD vs. Lynn...WHICH IS IT??? I swear these people can't even make up their damn minds! No wonder they can barely score ratings!

Miss. Sunshine.
07-18-2010, 07:09 PM
I think this could be a good Match, but they should really decide what they want to do. And also come on, instead of looking for new people TNA should use the ones they allready have more properly and better. I mean the X-Division is almost dead, I think that is something they should focus on and bring it back on the map. This with Doug Williams is no X-Division.

jedi71
07-18-2010, 08:12 PM
rvd vs jerry lynn would be awesome but with rvd vs abyss already announced who would they pull it off. i love tna but sometimes they make me scratch my head.